Battle Trozei

The Pokémon board, because of popular demand! Gotta catch 'em all!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Tsui
Expert Chao
Expert Chao

Battle Trozei

Post by Tsui »

Puzzle game, hooray. So I got this the other day, never having played the original, though from what I understand the gameplay is a bit different anyway. It's actually pretty fun for the most part, though it gets a little difficult on some of the later levels. Also the X/Y version legendaries are actually pretty annoying here, as opposed to the games they're from where they're super easy. What do you all think? I usually like to keep Chansey and Cresselia most of the time, since I don't have Blissey yet.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Re: Battle Trozei

Post by EvilPinkamina »

I honestly like the original better. Something about it I can't explain (maybe the story, gameplay, the fact that I grew up with "Pokemon Puzzle League" as a kid, something like that) just feels better imo
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
livig.
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: Shoot for the moon. If you miss, land in the stars.

Re: Battle Trozei

Post by livig. »

Meh, its pretty cool, actually! Like the designs, anyways. I use the Pokémon in my main party, Darkrai, Luxio, Palkia...ya... I have one question, though... Is it possible to use up to 6 Pokémon as you progress through the game? I'm at the Infinite Ruins, and I can only use 3 of my captured Pokémon...Just curious.