I think, we've got some Hoenn remakes on our hands.

The Pokémon board, because of popular demand! Gotta catch 'em all!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: Life wouldn't be so precious if there never was an end.

Re: I think, we've got some Hoenn remakes on our hands.

Post by Tobi »

Pre-ordered the steel box edition, and it still didn't arrive... I'm so peeved.
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Post by EvilPinkamina »

kek
What a European.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
retrolinkx
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Post by retrolinkx »

dat sneaking animation tho

Incidentally, I actually created a team two years back that I would have for this remake and it turns out that half the Pokémon on there I've missed or the moveset has changed from the remakes getting rid of things.

Incidentally, any good Pokémon that are ice like or can use ice moves quite well? I had wanted to choose Glalie but it seems like a pretty crappy Pokémon competitively.
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Idk, he seems pretty good with me. Like, from what I've played of him he can usually take out at least 1 pokemon before having to explode himself to take out another. That being said, there are certainly some better megas. (Salamance, Latios/as, Metagross, etc.)
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

I'm so pissed because I pre-ordered, called about it and apparently they don't have enough in stock to mail all orders. They didn't even mail me about it or put a certain limit on the amount of pre-orders, and they aren't sure how long it's going to take before I'm getting it.

Fml.
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

kekekekekekekekekekek

Shame.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

They finally mailed me and said they can't give out any more limited edition stuff, so I have to wait for my alternative regular copy.

Oh well, like I give a damn, I just wanna play it now :c
Flame
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: You sound like lines from a self-help book!

Post by Flame »

Went to the midnight release, first midnight release I've been to in my life. Got an awesome Primal Groudon figure with the game...

And so far, I've caught every legendary I've seen except Groudon in a Luxury Ball. I ran out when it came to Groudon and had to use a Great Ball instead, the next best looking thing in my opinion. That makes... Rayquaza, Reshiram (Again, I did the same thing in Black), Ho-Oh, Entei, Raikou, Suicune Kyurem, Cobalion, and just a second ago Regirock. Regice is next on my hitlist~!

I can brag about it because Luxury Balls have the same capture rates as Pokeballs. The thrill of hoping it catches it and the satisfaction when it does catch the Pokemon are what motivates me to go onwaaard. Oh, that and Luxury Balls look bloody awesome.
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

^I've been using nothing but Premier Balls since Platinum for similar reasons. Granted, I'm pretty sure Luxury Balls are less expensive and they give a nice boost when capturing mons that evolve through Happiness or that you plan to run Return on.
Flame
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: You sound like lines from a self-help book!

Post by Flame »

Luxury Balls are certainly easier to get in ORAS than Premier Balls, that's for sure. ^^'

Premier Balls are what another friend of mine loves to use, too. I can absolutely see why~

Caught Regice, Registeel, Regigigas, and Cresselia in Luxury Balls now, too.

The Cresselia turned out Modest, with max IVs in HP, DEF and SP. DEF, and an Outstanding rating by the Judge. The fact that I got those three max IVs (legendaries are guaranteed three max IVs, I'm pretty sure) and a Modest nature by pure chance makes me feel pretty good.
Midnite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: ミ☆

Post by Midnite »

I personally love Moon Balls, as far as aesthetics go. I try to capture + transfer/breed as many Pokemon as I can in Moon Balls.

... I wish Apricorn Balls were available in ORAS, or at least somewhere other than just HGSS. It's irritating that since they're confined to just those games, it's impossible to (legitimately) obtain any Gen 5-6 or Hidden Ability mons in Moon Balls.
- space for rent -