Greninja wins The Pokemon General Election

The Pokémon board, because of popular demand! Gotta catch 'em all!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Goat
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: Actually more of a Gadfly

Greninja wins The Pokemon General Election

Post by Goat »

Sauce

In a very shocking turn of events, the hype for Charizard has fallen back to Generation 4 fever now that the games have no intention of bending over backwards for Genwun. He was beaten by Zygarde, a trio legendary that was denied his game as we rushed quickly into the newest Generation.

Sylveon at 5th place shows no brakes were allowed for the popularity of the patient zero of the fairy pokemon. It's powerful design and cute appearance that screams "Pretty pretty magical girl eevee" has proven that while Charizard is indeed cool, if it can't even come a place behind Sylveon then it proves that the dark age of genwun pandering has finally come to a close.

Pikachu's popularity has at least granted him fourth place, and while I imagine the battle might have been close we now have Arceus having beaten out Mew. Please discard your previous creation myth and accept the truth of Arceus now that popular opinion has proven your faith in pink cats is wrong.

Greninja came out of nowhere but has taken all the spotlight, fitting given that he was the thief in the warrior, mage, thief trio of the generation six starters who we only remember because of the furry champions known of Braixen and Delphox.

Seeing as Lucario has failed to attain the top 12, it is rumored that his shoehorned appearance in Smash 4 will be replaced by the much more appropriate star of that generation known as Bidoof. We no longer need to limit ourself to the furries flavor of the month that come september 28th will have literally been an entire decade.

Greninja's reign has promised a dark type gym, we can only hope he keeps his campaign promises.
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Greninja wins The Pokemon General Election

Post by chaoadventures »

Isn't this all in Japan? Meaning it's one section of the fans? (And where's Stunfisk?)

Also:
Goat wrote:who we only remember because of the furry champions known of Braixen and Delphox.
Goat wrote:Delphox.
WHY MUST YOU REMIND ME OF THIS DISGRACE TO THE FENNEKEN LINE?

It's the only one that doesn't participate in Pokken for a reason.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

Well, Greninja is Gohan so it's to be expected.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Rajikaru
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Rajikaru »

To be expected. Greninja is one of the better designed pokemons, in terms of appearance, design origins, and actual abilities. He's a frog ninja with a cool ability to change his type to whatever move he uses.
Tumblr | Steam | Twitter | Song of the week: Alice Nine - Tsubasa
Midnite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: ミ☆

Post by Midnite »

Pansear was last place apparently, so it's getting an ironic event distribution in OR/AS.
- space for rent -
taco chao
Brave Chao
Brave Chao

Post by taco chao »

Oh lord, second stage pokemon did not get much love at all. Only pokemon on the list with a preevolution and an evolution are Pikachu and Jigglypuff, from what I see.
I'm foo757#1804 on battle.net, if anyone is up for Hearthstone/Overwatch.