[SADX] Chao Gardens

This forum is now locked! Thank you for all your contributions. A new Wiki system for future contributions is being worked on.

(A forum for those who are able to contribute information for the main website, and help the website become the #1 source for Chao!)
Warning! This topic is 13 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Auram
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

[SADX] Chao Gardens

Post by Auram »

These gardens are much MUCH bigger than the ones we know from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. They are found in the three "Adventure Fields." These being: Station Square Mystic Ruins, and the Egg Carrier.

~Here's how to access each through the default "Sonic Story."
Station Square Garden: After defeating Chaos 0 and seeing Tails crash you have the ability to turn around and go into the hotel. From there go into the LEFT elevator which will take you to the SS Garden.
Mystic Ruins Garden: After arriving at Mystic Ruins through the train go towards Tails' workshop and go past the stairs into the cave. Jump onto the mine cart and it will transport you to the MR Garden.
Egg Carrier Garden: In arrival onto the Egg Carrier go to the place with all the floor panels with various letters on them. You must jump on them in this order: E-G-G-M-A-N spelling EGGMAN.Then you may go into the room and go through a transporter to access EC Garden.

~Secret Eggs. In each adventure field there is a "secret" Chao egg. They are as follows: Black, Gold, and Silver. Here's how to obtain them.
Gold: In station Square you can find a golden egg displayed in the window of the jewelery shop, but you'll find that picking it up locks you in. To fix this problem you go to the place where you fought Chaos 0 and behind some trees to the left you'll find a rock shaped like an egg. Take this to the shop and replace it with the golden egg. Take the golden egg to the SS Garden and hatch it into a Gold Jewel Chao.
Silver: In Mystic Ruins you can find a big ditch with a small lake within it. there's a medium sized rock with odd patterns to the right of the lake. Push up against it and a silver egg will drop into the lake. Wait for the current to push the egg to shore and take it to MR Garden. Hatch it for a wondrous Silver Jewel Chao.
Black: This one is unique in the fact that in the remake it's just a MT Black egg but in the original it is a TT Black egg. Anyway to obtain it you need to go into the corridor that Amy was put in and hit a switch to the cell with the egg in it. Take it to EC Carrier to hatch a rather simple Monotone Black Chao!

Thanks for reading all of this! Hope it helps the site!
My favorite Chao: Hero Swim/Fly Two-Tone Sky Blue & Neutral Fly/Fly Two-Tone Sky Blue
Steel the Enchilada
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Location: We'll be destroyed, I feel annoyed... not overjoyed...... but maybe I'm just paranoid.... PEACE

Re: [SADX] Chao Gardens

Post by Steel the Enchilada »

Hey, guy
I have an idea
why don't you come up with your own ideas
and stop mooching off of other people's
thanks
Also, if you post images
I will freaking flip, and you won't like it
That's all
Auram
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by Auram »

What?! How did I steal someones idea?
My favorite Chao: Hero Swim/Fly Two-Tone Sky Blue & Neutral Fly/Fly Two-Tone Sky Blue
Steel the Enchilada
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Location: We'll be destroyed, I feel annoyed... not overjoyed...... but maybe I'm just paranoid.... PEACE

The fact that I suggested this to Fusion while you were in the chat.
Same with the other topic you made.
Both were my ideas.
Auram
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by Auram »

I wasn't paying any attention to the chat. If you see on the rules topic I asked Fusion if these sections would be opened and he said yes after we get info. So I said "Awesome! I'll get to posting info right away!" I swear I didn't steal your info.
Renaethecat
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Renaethecat »

Steel, he may have posted something that you wanted to, but that doesn't mean that those ideas belong to you. You haven't copyrighted them, and I'm sure many other people have thought of posting things like that before. :[

Anyhow, nice guide, Auram. I'm sure that members that are new to Sonic Adventure: Director's Cut will appreciate this. I can't wait to see it on the main website. :o
Auram
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by Auram »

^
Thank you! Anyway I can't wait to see it on the main site either! It'll be weird not to see "Sorry" text all over that section xD

Code: Select all

Don't quote the above post ~JmTsHaW~
lugia song
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao
Location: Emo corner, crying because CI people don't like my art.

Post by lugia song »

Hey, if you complete the game 100% (not including emblems and missions) and haven't visited the other gardens before, they get automaticaly unlocked. ^^
Last edited by lugia song on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steel the Enchilada
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Point of correction; You don't need to unlock them, you just need to find the entrance for them.

If you're talking about Sonic Adventure 2, the other gardens can only be unlocked when you raise a chao into that certain alignment.
lugia song
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by lugia song »

Yeah, just my quick writing. ^^;

And we're talking about Sonic Adventure DX, it's written in the title as well "[SADX]"
Mayo
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: Hey hey! This is SapphireChao

Post by Mayo »

May I add in my 2 cents?

[*] Two default coloured chao eggs are in every garden (upon visiting for the first time)
[*] Each garden has 5 trees, each tree spawns two fruits. Fruit spawn is far slower than SA2B, and there are no seeds to plant additional trees.
[*] SS Garden holds both the Races and Black Market
[*] The garden teleporters can allow chao, eggs, hats, fruit and animals to move between gardens.

EDIT: Changed some details, thanks Lugia Song 8D
Last edited by Mayo on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
lugia song
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by lugia song »

Each garden has 5 trees, I just checked, but all of your other info are right! ;)