[SA2:B/SADX] Chaos Chao erasing any Bad Luck changes?

This forum is now locked! Thank you for all your contributions. A new Wiki system for future contributions is being worked on.

(A forum for those who are able to contribute information for the main website, and help the website become the #1 source for Chao!)
Warning! This topic is 13 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
truesilva
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Re: [SA2:B/SADX] Chaos Chao erasing any Bad Luck changes?

Post by truesilva »

^ 3 chaos chao, Black, None, and Blue to see if any luck change even happens
egg
Chao Ball
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Chao Ball »

Aaaaaa but I'm so lazy. Plus, I'm having problems actually staying interested with SA2:B. xD But this just came to mind.
Krys
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Krys »

Not sure if you guys found a definite answer, but my Hero Chaos Chao (unfortunately) kept the flame from the Half Fish. It was the last animal that I gave to her. If you need proof, I can take a picture when I find my camera, but if it helps any, I have no cheating devices and don't actually know how to hack. If you'd like, I can test her in the Onyx race and see if she has bad luck or not (I believe that doing this was mentioned before?).
Delta5
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Delta5 »

^^^ I don't think Intelligence or luck come with age. I have a chaos chao that is 254 years old. He does not seem to be any smarter or more lucky then he was before. I have tried giving him skeleton dogs. His luck did seem to go down a little.
Krys wrote:Not sure if you guys found a definite answer, but my Hero Chaos Chao (unfortunately) kept the flame from the Half Fish. It was the last animal that I gave to her. If you need proof, I can take a picture when I find my camera, but if it helps any, I have no cheating devices and don't actually know how to hack. If you'd like, I can test her in the Onyx race and see if she has bad luck or not (I believe that doing this was mentioned before?).
If you don't want your chao to have the flame. Give your chao a lot of animals. The flame will turn back to what it would have been.

Here is a video I uploaded with a chaos angel chao with a flame. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3YGD2tFKF4

Code: Select all

Please don't double-post. Use the edit button.
- ChaoIsland
Image Image
Twiddle
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Twiddle »

For some reason, the only animal that seems to decrease luck is a skunk when I test it. The Gold animals seem to decrease intelligence. I often use skunks and phoenixes for luck and intelligence when raising my personal Chao.
Chao raised with only Blue animals seem to have worse luck than an average Chao.
Chao raised with only Gold animals seem to not be very bright.
I think that they decrease eachother, but this is only a theory of mine...