Triangle fruit increases Intelligence? (THEORY!)

This forum is now locked! Thank you for all your contributions. A new Wiki system for future contributions is being worked on.

(A forum for those who are able to contribute information for the main website, and help the website become the #1 source for Chao!)
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Triangle fruit increases Intelligence? (THEORY!)

Post by Chao Professor »

Hello! I have a theory about the Intelligence stat in SA2B. As you know, every animal given to a chao increases its luck and intelligence a little. Well, I think that perhaps Triangle fruit may increase Intelligence! I have a shiny blue NiGHTS chao called Lunar who I always feed Triangle fruit. Of course, he eats garden fruit too, but I went on a black market shopping spree and now I only feed him Triangle fruits. Well, I entered him in the Diamond jewel race, and you know at the start the chao must wind the jack in the box. And they have a ? mark above their heads before they open them. How fast your chao opens the box depends on how intelligent it is. Lunar literally went BAM! and opened it A FRACTION OF A SECOND after running up to it. I tried it 6 times, and each time he opened it up super quickly. I have never fed Lunar anything in his life other than Triangle fruit and garden fruit. He's not very strong, because I haven't given him a lot of animals in his life. But even Banana, one of my strongest chao, who has been absolutely animal SPAMMED can't open it up that quickly. So I think it may be down to the triangle fruit. I will hatch a new baby soon, and will only feed it Triangle fruits, another baby only fed with Square fruits, and finally, another one only fed with Round fruits. I'll post my results here soon.
Let me know what you guys think? :chaohappy:
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Triangle fruit increases Intelligence? (THEORY!)

Post by Mamkute »

I don't really think that triangle fruit only would do it. Maybe all of the shape fruits, or perhaps the favorite fruit, but even still, there is minimal evidence to suggest that.
A large portion of it could be, that since Intelligence and Luck have grades like the other stats, that Lunar has a very high Intelligence grade, and so made the few increases to his stats very high.
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Post by Chao Professor »

Mamkute wrote:I don't really think that triangle fruit only would do it. Maybe all of the shape fruits, or perhaps the favorite fruit, but even still, there is minimal evidence to suggest that.
A large portion of it could be, that since Intelligence and Luck have grades like the other stats, that Lunar has a very high Intelligence grade, and so made the few increases to his stats very high.
Yeah I guess that makes sense. Maybe it's just down to Lunar having a high grade of intelligence. I read on a different chao site that Triangle fruits always increase your chao's intelligence. But the site also said too many Round fruits make your chao have a curious personality... Perhaps will never know :herosway:
Image It's still thinking...
Emerald Lance
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Emerald Lance »

Could it be that Lunar's favorite fruit is triangle? I heard before that feeding a chao its favorite fruit does something secret, but I don't remember what it is (or even if that's true). You think maybe that could be it?
SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan, wrote:"I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
--Gamefaqs.com