SADX Shiny jewel chao

This forum is now locked! Thank you for all your contributions. A new Wiki system for future contributions is being worked on.

(A forum for those who are able to contribute information for the main website, and help the website become the #1 source for Chao!)
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Darksonicchao3
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

SADX Shiny jewel chao

Post by Darksonicchao3 »

sure we know about GC Shiny jewels but what about the PC ver.

This is a pic of a Shiny jewel black from SADXPC
I like SADX
LimitCrown
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Re: SADX Shiny jewel chao

Post by LimitCrown »

I created a topic about the appearance of Shiny Jewel Chao in the PC versions of SADX and SA2B a few months ago. One of the reasons that I created the topic is that the PC version's Shiny Jewel Chao lacked any descriptions of their appearance in the main site besides the three Pseudo Chao that were also in the GameCube version. However, there aren't any descriptions for them yet, unfortunately.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

I've been insistent to encourage people documenting the Post-Gamecube Shiny Jewel Chao, because when I attempted to give them detailed descriptions, like I was able to for the Gamecube Shiny Jewel Chao, there were not any clear patterns that resembled any of the Two-Tone Chao. I do not know if they can effectively be described in comparison to the other Chao, making it hard to document them properly.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
LimitCrown
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Post by LimitCrown »

The Shiny Jewel Brown, Shiny Jewel Grey, and Shiny Jewel Normal Chao are the only ones that have the same appearance as another regular Shiny Two-Tone Chao. The Shiny Jewel Purple, Shiny Jewel White, and Shiny Jewel Yellow Chao closely resemble existing Shiny Two-Tone Chao, but there are some very slight differences that wouldn't be noticeable at first glance. The 8 remaining ones have noticeably unique colors, so those will probably be the most difficult to describe in comparison to the other Chao.
Zeo-san
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Zeo-san »

This is with the shiny mod used for SADX PC, right?

I would like to see what they look like without any form of mod to turn them shiny.

I believe it would result in bright chao as well, but more unique in term of looks compared to the shiny two-tone (which resulted in a bright base) version in PC, PS3 and Xbox360 port.
LimitCrown
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Post by LimitCrown »

Shiny Jewel Chao in PC version of SADX resemble Shiny Two-Tone Chao. There isn't any such thing as a shiny mod for the Chao in this game. Also, you wouldn't want any type of Shiny Chao to not have the Shiny texture because they would appear to be just as unnaturally bright as Shiny Two-Tone Chao are in SA2B for the PC.
Darksonicchao3
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Darksonicchao3 »

Zeo-san wrote:This is with the shiny mod used for SADX PC, right?

I would like to see what they look like without any form of mod to turn them shiny.

I believe it would result in bright chao as well, but more unique in term of looks compared to the shiny two-tone (which resulted in a bright base) version in PC, PS3 and Xbox360 port.
I used SADXPC04 no mods bar Fusion Chao editor.
I like SADX
Zeo-san
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Zeo-san »

LimitCrown wrote:Shiny Jewel Chao in PC version of SADX resemble Shiny Two-Tone Chao. There isn't any such thing as a shiny mod for the Chao in this game. Also, you wouldn't want any type of Shiny Chao to not have the Shiny texture because they would appear to be just as unnaturally bright as Shiny Two-Tone Chao are in SA2B for the PC.
My apologies for late reply. But there's no shiny mod... Hmm, ok, thanks for clarifying that up.

I do know the PS3 and Xbox360 port get the bright chao instead of the shiny two-tone chao, and if we somehow managed to get the shiny Jewel chao, they'd end up bright chao as well but in a different way.

I do want to see how they look like as a 'bright chao' as well. If possible, I'd like to see the evolutions of each shiny jewel chao in the PC/PS3/xbox360 port.
LimitCrown
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Post by LimitCrown »

For most of the different forms of Chao, any change in their color would be very unnoticeable for the most part. The only ones in which you could easily notice the differences are the Neutral/Power Chao and all Dark Chao because their highlights affect most of their bodies and those are dark enough to make their base colors apparent enough.