Sonic Runners Chao Documentation

This forum is now locked! Thank you for all your contributions. A new Wiki system for future contributions is being worked on.

(A forum for those who are able to contribute information for the main website, and help the website become the #1 source for Chao!)
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ChaoGardenBuster
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Motto: Know both sides of the story before you assume.

Sonic Runners Chao Documentation

Post by ChaoGardenBuster »

You guys all know Sonic Runners right? Well I hope you do because it has chao in it! Sadly though, not a chao garden. Anyway, if your new to the way chao work in Sonic Runners their basically just side helpers that give you different stats to enhance your play in the game. I will be listing most of those stats they give you in this very topic. If your wondering how to unlock them, you can either spin or play limited time events to win eggs that unlock you a variety of prizes including chao. Each spin cost 50 Red Star Rings which you can obtain by playing the regular game mode or paying real money to get stacks of them. I hope my horrible teachings taught you enough. Ready? Here we go!

Skull Chao (Lv.0)

Type: Power
Boosts the number of Animals saved by 75%.
(80% Same Type.)

Pumpkin Chao (Lv.0)

Type: Fly
Boosts score by 30%.
(32% Same Type.)

Egg Chao (Lv.0)

Type: Speed
Boosts distance run by 225%.
(240% Same Type.)

Dark Chao (Lv.0)

Boots score for destroying enemies by 50%.
(60% Same Type.)

Hero Chao (Lv.0)

Boosts all score elements by 5%.
(6% Same Type.)

Normal Chao (Lv.0)

Boosts score by 10%.
(12% Same Type.)

Light Chaos (Lv.0)

Boosts all score elements by 15%.
(20% Same Type.)

Hero Chaos (Lv.0)

Boosts Rings acquired by 25%.
(30% Same Type)

Dark Chaos (Lv.0)

Boosts score for destroying enemies by 200%.
(210% Same Type.)

This is about all I've got so far, I do plan to update this topic frequently and add more chao data if there is any new events out that include more chao partners. As of now, you can all add to this if i'm missing something or if something is incorrect. (I am aware that there is more chao to this, just didn't get the time to do them yet.)
That's all for now! :darksurprise: