Would like other hacking tool?

A forum for discussion regarding hacking of the Chao system and editing things with non-standard methods.
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
RaverMonki
Egg
Egg
Motto: It's hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world.

Would like other hacking tool?

Post by RaverMonki »

Hello my name is Kate and I am looking for a new chao hacking tool. I have used the fusion one, and although its really good I still would like something that has more options if possible. :herocry:
do any of you guys know any? I use steam bought Sonic DX and sonic adventure 2.
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Re: Would like other hacking tool?

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

As far as I know, Short of taking a hex editor to your Chao save,Fusion's Chao Editor is leaps and bounds ahead of any other tool in existence for manipulating Chao in the PC versions of SA1/2.
Fusion
VIP
VIP

Post by Fusion »

Are there any options in particular that you want? If it's something realistically achievable, then I could consider adding it to my Chao Editor.
Emerald Lance
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Emerald Lance »

I can't see how more options are even possible. As far as I know, almost everything is accounted for in that tool; the only thing I can think of that isn't is the ability to edit the secret 8th stat, which as far as I can tell doesn't do anything at all anyway. As Jeffery said, it isn't even the best at editing for PC, but the best out there period. It takes the control of a hex editor and puts it into an easy GUI. Mad props!

To be honest, I'd kinda like to see Fusion's hex workshop bookmarks. lol ^-^
SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan, wrote:"I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
--Gamefaqs.com