Looking for alt textures for hero chao

A forum for discussion regarding hacking of the Chao system and editing things with non-standard methods.
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ReFrostE
Egg
Egg

Looking for alt textures for hero chao

Post by ReFrostE »

Hi, I remember using a mod awhile back that changed the color of the hero chao. For example, while not exact, the hero normal+swim combo had yellow markings instead of the blue ones. I thought that mod looked very pretty and I'd like to install it again, does anyone have a link?
DarkyBenji
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher
Motto: An Artist that is also a Modder

Re: Looking for alt textures for hero chao

Post by DarkyBenji »

I think i know what mod you're talking about..
Probably one of my old hero chao mod before i start making lobby with different chao and hero texture/skin

But before confirm it that is the old you're talking about :
do you remember the other hero color from the alt hero mod you're talking about ?
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
YoutubeOther ModsDeviantArt Image
ReFrostE
Egg
Egg

Re: Looking for alt textures for hero chao

Post by ReFrostE »

DarkyBenji wrote:I think i know what mod you're talking about..
Probably one of my old hero chao mod before i start making lobby with different chao and hero texture/skin

But before confirm it that is the old you're talking about :
do you remember the other hero color from the alt hero mod you're talking about ?
Unfortunately, I can't remember any other specific colors. I think the one I already stated was the exact one in your texture pack. If it helps, only hero type chao were affected with this mod.