Need help

A forum for discussion regarding hacking of the Chao system and editing things with non-standard methods.
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
PKKiss
Egg
Egg

Need help

Post by PKKiss »

I'm new to modding SA2 in general but I'm sure I've installed the Extended Chao World properly but the mod seems to speed up the entire game (aaand I'm not quite sure if the HD textures are working either). I'm not sure if I've done something wrong somewhere or if it's a bug or something. I couldn't find anything on this so here I am :darksway:
DarkyBenji
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher
Motto: An Artist that is also a Modder

Re: Need help

Post by DarkyBenji »

did you follow this ?
Spoiler:
extract all the stuff to Sonic adventure 2 folder

open modmanager and click install loader first !

select now the mod and the codes you want to enable and press SAVE or SAVE AND PLAY to confirm and use it

----------------------------------------------------

this is a option page, you can decide if you want to use console (not recommanded for some computer)
File (not necessary)
and Pause when inactive (let it off will make the game running background so you can do other stuff while your chao is growing

if you install the lobby pack (drop the folder ".Lobby PAck" in mods) you will get this
if yes then this should be fine,

about the game speed up, i'm not sure that's the mod that do this, because some people have the same problem as you for speed and they don't have mod installed

you should check in steam sonic adventure 2 hub to find the solution
or find a way to lock the game at 60fps
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
YoutubeOther ModsDeviantArt Image
PKKiss
Egg
Egg

Re: Need help

Post by PKKiss »

I installed it exactly how it was described. I'll try looking there, thank you for your help!