Best Chao Garden Texture?

A forum for discussion regarding hacking of the Chao system and editing things with non-standard methods.
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Best Chao Garden Texture?

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

Which texture pack looks the best to you? I don't feel like going through the entire list of texture packs in Chao World Extended.
I have all lobby packs & Hero, Dark, and Chao Garden packs.
Should I use Lobby packs instead of Garden Packs?
DarkyBenji
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher
Motto: An Artist that is also a Modder

Re: Best Chao Garden Texture?

Post by DarkyBenji »

Lobby pack have "smaller" choice than garden pack, because when you choose a custom lobby, with already 3 gardens textures on it (and a separate code option of different chao skin texture if you enable it (create a separate save)) , a "new" chao world reskin

Garden Pack don't let you have custom lobby, but you can mix your "own" 3 gardens with the texture you like (example: shrine garden of hero garden, 4kids garden of chao, and darky garden for dark garden (that's the texture i use right now))

but some garden textures are not in lobby pack:
Daigo Garden
Humongous Fungus Garden
Aurora garden
and more...

i can give you some ideas like, pick the garden/lobby where your chao fit the most:

like Night Garden (chao garden texture) for Bright chao

or Big chao garden(hero garden texture) if you put more than 8 chao in hero garden

or Shrine Garden(hero garden texture) if you put all your best chao in hero garden (or chaos)

or Snow Garden (dark garden texture) if you don't have dark color/type chao on it

or Seaside Hill Garden (chao garden texture) if you have sega character chao (sonic, night, knux, tails) on chao garden

and i have more idea that can fit the chao with the garden texture
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
YoutubeOther ModsDeviantArt Image
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Re: Best Chao Garden Texture?

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

I am completely aware if Garden Packs & Lobby Packs, and their properties and usage. Just looking for fitting textures with certain Chao, thanks for the list!