...expanded Chao Garden mod for SADX?

A forum for discussion regarding hacking of the Chao system and editing things with non-standard methods.
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Danfun64
Child Chao
Child Chao

...expanded Chao Garden mod for SADX?

Post by Danfun64 »

The Chao World Extended mod is amazing, and definitely helps to make the Chao Gardens more interesting. Unfortunately, I think Sonic Adventure is a much better game than Sonic Adventure 2 (with the additions to the Chao Garden system the biggest thing SA2 has going for it, and many of the changes were backported via SADX). IMO the plot in SA is a lot tighter, the levels overall are more fun across the gameplay styles, and the English dubbing is handled better (no problems like leaving things with Japanese VA for example).

Think someone could make a mod for BetterSADX (and/or other SADX PC versions) that can add as many of the new features of the Chao World Extended mod as possible, like the new animations and behaviors? Even better would be flat out putting the SA2 Chao World wholesale (meaning Kindergarten, Races, Karate) into SADX alongside this, but I don't think that's ever going to happen.
DarkyBenji
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher
Motto: An Artist that is also a Modder

Re: ...expanded Chao Garden mod for SADX?

Post by DarkyBenji »

the reason why chao world extended was in SA2, is because the chao world SA2 system is much better than SADX (even if garden in SADX does look better, but that's just opinion)

not sure if someone will port it, but i'm still working for this mod, and working for 2 different version will ask so much time for me which is why i only focus to SA2
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
YoutubeOther ModsDeviantArt Image