Stories from Trierts chao garden (Now Completed)

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Stories from Trierts chao garden (Now Completed)

Post by Triert »

Hi everyone i love my chao so i decided to give them all there own storys from each but first we start in the neutral chao garden before moving on to the other gardens
Neutral chao garden character's
Dingy-Regular Neutral none/power chao:Leads a group of friends around the garden ; Male
Dash-Brown Dark none chao with ram horns boars feet and seal arms:Part of dingys group of friends ; Male
Audrin- Red Dark run/power chao with boars feet:Another one of dingys friends ; Male
Chaosky-Regular Hero run chao With Dragon wings:Dingys son/Brownie and Heavens friend ; Male
Brownie- Brown Hero none chao with all otter parts: Dash's Son/Chaosky and Heavens friend ; Male
Tetra- Shiny white Fly chao:Has her own adventures with Tar ; Female
Heavens- White Fly chao With all Phoenix parts : Friend of Chaosky and Brownie ;Female
Tar-Two tone Brown Run chao:Tetra's friend ; Male
Let the storys begin
Last edited by Triert on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:30 am, edited 10 times in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: Storys from Trierts chao garden

Post by Triert »

Episode one the Missing T.V
Tetra had returned from a long day at kindergarten to watch her favorite show on television, when she gasped at the sight of the missing T.V."TAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled out only to have the gardens chao ball hit her in the head.
"You called Tetra" Tar had said to the dazed girl. "Yes id like to know where the T.V went, ive had a long day at kindergarten and i want to rot my head with T.V!" "I dont know ive been playing with the ball all day."
tt the moment tetra remembered the ball she was hit with "THAT WAS YOU!!!!" Tetra's Dark chao eyes had turned to flames hearing what tar had done. "I'll be going now." Tar had began to run from the enraged Tetra, Tetra knew he was faster but she did something a running chao couldnt do,Fly.
She flew at a fast pace to catch tar, when she caught up she had grabbed Tar by his arms and threw him in the pool inside the garden. "HELP CANT SWIM!!!" Tar said as he flailed in the water.
"What was that?" Chaosky had said. "I don't know, hey Heavens change the channel i wanna watch chao karate " Said Brownie atop the rocks with the T.V.
THE END
there will be more story's soon
Last edited by Triert on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
RS Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by RS Chao »

...Oh wow, okay, WHERE do I start? XD

Needs better use of capitalization. Properly capitalize the letter 'I'. And the first letter in names are capitalized.

If someone if speaking, use quotation marks instead of color. Colors may sometimes hurt some peoples' eyes due to color contrast.

Dialogue have their own paragraphs.

NEEDZ MOAR PUNCTUATION. Lacks use of commas and apostrophes. (or how ever you spell it)
Example: I'll instead of Ill. Someones ill? Since WHEN?
Example2: Commas, need I really explain them?

Paragraphing. Makes it easier to read and looks neater then huge block of text. Hell, I'm paragraphing right now! :O

That's all I got for now. Keep note this is constructive critisism.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Thanks for the help
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Episode two, Test your luck, and anger
Another day in the neutral garden, Chaosky had been bored as usual, and to play with the garden's jack in the box. As he turned the knob he had been hit by the box and fell in the.
Dash had come next to play with the jack in the box, he turned the knob but nothing had went wrong.
Then Tetra tested her luck, while turning the knob she had been thrown towards the water by the box, but began to fly before she had hit the water. In her anger she flew back, grabbed the jack in the box, and threw it at the wall.
Tar had once again been playing with the garden's chao ball happily, when the jack in the box went flying towards his head, knocking him out. When he had gotten up the jack in the box had opened and knocked him back to the water.

The end
Last edited by Triert on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Episode three Evil T.V Part 1/4 The mission
Dash had been watching the chao network, when suddenly the tails doll had appeared on the television.
"You will do as i say" said the doll. "Yes what is that master" said dash. "You will get rid of all chao in the garden and then yourself." "Yes Master" dash obeyed and grabbed a few uneaten tree nuts, and then began his objective.
He started with tetra and tar, who had been playing cymbals together. As he climbed up the tree neither of them had noticed dash over the noise, he threw two at a time and with surprisingly good accuracy, hit chaosky since tars chao nut had bounced off his head. He proceeded to stuff them all in bags.
Next was heavens, brownie,dingy and audrin. Heavens had been sleeping atop the rock's, he grabbed a nut, threw it, then heavens went falling. Now for both of his friends, dingy had been swimming until the chao nut knocked him out.
Now for audrin.
To be continued
Episode 3 Part 2/4 Audrin
Audrin had been excercising around the garden, when he had noticed everyone had been missing from the garden lately. All besides dash, he went up to dash when suddenly, he had been spin kicked by him.
Dash had gone up to collect audrin, but he had pounced dash to the ground. Dash grabbed his arms and kicked audrin into the air, he had pursuited audrin by jumping from the ground.
Audrin had dropped kicked dash when he had gotten close, but dash was smart to this. Before he fell he had grabbed audrins foot, and thrown him to the ground, and to finish him off body slammed him into the ground.
Audrin had woken up from the brawl and wondered if it all had been a dream. He walked dazed around the garden, that was when he saw dash atop the rock. Dash leaped from the rocks and had it rained chao nut's onto audrin.
With quick reaction audrin had shaken his head and prepared to evade the nut's. He had kicked, dodge, spin kicked and with the final chao nut, grabbed and ate it. Then dash bounced off the wall and threw another chao nut at the distracted audrin knocking him out.
To be continued.
Episode Three part 3/4 Whats going on
Dash had been carrying the bag with all the chao to the top of the rocks towards the pinnacle. When one certain red chao had slipped out of his bag. Audrin wondered why dash had done all this.
He had returned to the garden to find everything that could've cause dash to attack everyone. He had been bored searching for a few hours and turned on the t.v, when he saw the tails doll in the television. Audrin had jumped at the sight of it. He hid behind the television and listened to the doll. Since he hadnt seen the dolls eye's he hadnt been possesed, but now he knew what happened to dash.
He had changed the channel and saw that the black market was selling mind control negating spray for chao's. With the rings he had saved up audrin hurried to market and bought the spray.
Audrin saw that dash was still dragging the bag with the chao and climbed after him. One by one, audrin slipped a chao out of the bag until none had been inside anymore, after he was done audrin slipped into the bag himself.
Episode Three part 4/4 The showdown.
At the top dash finnaly realized he had a lighter load then when he started. He checked inside his bag's and audrin kicked him from the bag. Dash had recovered from fall and went to fight with audrin a second time.
The possesed dash had been stronger then the last fight. Audrin needed to get close enough to dash to snap him out of him with the spray, audrin raced towards dash, dash had jumped back and spin kiced audrin. Audrin had nearly fallen off the edge from the kick.
Suddenly the ground around dash had began to shake "I learned this one on T.V" said dash, he had fired a fireball from his hands at audrin. At the speed the fireball went audrin dodged the first one but had been hit by the second. Again he had been on the edge, dash had come close to audrin to finish him off and kick him off the edge. At a flash audrin took out the spray and used it on dash. Dash had been dazed by the spray and took a few steps back from audrin. After a few seconds dash had said "Why are we up here audrin?" Audrin had been relieved that all had been finished.
At the Dark chao Garden
"Did it work?" Said a Running dark chao
"No it didnt they, the red one made a spray before we could get rid of him" Said a Flying dark chao
"Well then we'll just have to keep trying until we can take control of the neutral garden." Said a Grey Running chao with a regular newborn chao eggshell on his head. He had all raccoon limbs aswell.
"KEEP IT DOWN IM LISTENING TO MY MUSIC OVER HERE" Said a red two tone dark power chao, he had been head banging to his somewhat childish music.
"Dont worry gang soon the neutral shall be ours. But its just not today." The grey chao had gone to throw away a tails doll costume he had.

The end?
Last edited by Triert on Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Episode four For whom the ball rolls
Chaosky and tar had both formed teams to play a new game they invented, chao soccer!!! The goal was that whichever team won they would get the last two mushroom's that had been bought.
Chao soccer had been like regular soccer except they only have two people, and to score you hit tree's. On chaosky's side, himself and brownie. On tar's side, him and tetra. Let the game begin!!!!
Round one
Chaosky and brownie double teamed tar to get the ball from him, chaosky had grabbed the ball but before he could score, tetra had flown to grab the ball from chaosky. Tetra had kicked the ball and scored one for tar's side.
Round two
Tetra had grabbed the ball, but brownie using his penguin skills slid on his belly, and tripped tetra and grabbing the ball. Tar had dashed towards brownie but brownie using his dragon skills breathed fire on tar. A kick on tar's tree and chaosky's side scored one.
Round three
The final round, score's tied, anyones game. Tetra grabbed tar by his arms and did something similar back in episode one. She had thrown tar towards chaosky, causing both to become knocked out. Brownie saw this and grabbed the ball and began to run to tar's tree. Tetra flew but she just could'nt reach brownie in time, "Time to improvise" she had grabbed tar and thrown him towards brownie. Brownie had continued to run before tar could hit him. When tar had finnaly struck him both had been dazed from the collision. Tetra had been too distracted by her joy to notice that the ball had been flying towards her.
Aftermath
Dingy had come back from kindergarten and saw all four knocked out in the garden. "What happened?" dingy then saw the triangle fruit that had been on the rocks nearby. "Oh boy my favorite."
The end
Last edited by Triert on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Episode Five. Enter the dark chao
Dingy was finnaly turning two today and all chao in the garden came to celebrate. Everyone began to dance around the giant birthday chao nut, but wait how'd that get there.
"Flashback"
Audrin is seen escaping with a birthday nut from the hero garden
"Flashback over"
"Happy birthday" All the chao said. Dingy had been happy everyone had come, even tetra and tar came. But behind the celebration, an evil plot was slowly unfolding within the cave. "Ok everyone this is the plan" The grey chao from episode three said. "Ok time for phase one. And that is breaking the fourth wall!!!" the grey chao had dissapeared in a portal. Hey wait what are you doing here. "Does fourth wall breaking mean nothing to you, get off the chair i gotta introduce everyone from the dark garden." "Fine go ahead."
Dark Garden
Manic- Dark Run chao : Dingy's evil child. Mostly brains of an operation.
Jestaq- Dark Fly chao : Native from dark garden. And manic's mate who usually spys into an operation using her flying skills.
Hawkeye- Red Two tone Dark Power chao : Muscles of an operation. In the dark garden he usually sits infront of the radio.
Alpha-Grey Dark run chao With racoon limbs and newborn eggshell : Self proclaimed leader of the dark garden. A long time ago he had lived in the neutral garden. But was sent to dark garden cause he always ate the last triangle fruit.
"There thats everyone who's important" Alpha said as he left the room. Wow that chao's determined to go back to the neutral garden.
At the cave
Alpha came back to the cave to see everyone asleep. With two cymbals playing he began to yell "WAKE UP THE THREE OF YOU." Manic had woken up from his sleep to see alpha back. "Yeah?" "Ok all of you start the plan" alpha said. "YES SIR" All three had left the cave to begin.
In the rocks
Manic and Hawkeye had been on the rocks waiting for Jestaq to come back.
Jestaq's P.O.V
Ok we have about 8 chao in the party. Wait isnt that manics dad, woah his cake nut must be huge considering its his birthday. Jestaq had flown back to the rocks.
Rocks and out of Jestaqs PoV
"Well manic its your dad's birthday" "It is? I havent seen him since alpha lead me out of this garden." "Well manic" hawkeye began to say "Lets go down and say hello to him."
All three chao began to fly down to the garden. Manic had seen the cake uneaten and the rest of the chao in the pool. "Easy as pie" he had said. Manic grabbed the cake nut and had everyone else flee to the cave. "Sucess!!!!" Said manic, "Well as usual lets split the cake and eat" Said alpha. "Wait there's a note attached" hawkeye began to read. "Dear manic, dont you think we didnt see you up there. Hmmm whats that supposed to mean"All four chao had been blown away so far they reached the dark garden from the cake explosion.
"You think your son got the message" Said audrin as he pulled out the real chao cake. "Yup i think so" Dingy had said as he handed everyone a peice of the cake.
The end.
Last edited by Triert on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
joeyman
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by joeyman »

please dont quadruple post use the edit button
anyway i like your storys and i'm writing storys about my chao to *points to the great story of fliey and flannel
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

For episode three all posts were joined together. And the posts removed were replaced with story's
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Episode 6 Chao's emerald
Knuckles had came into the neutral chao garden with a heavy package, he had a bag filled with chaos emeralds for when he returns to angel island. While knuckles hadnt noticed there was a hole in his bag which had the emeralds fall out of. Tar had seen the jewels and grabbed an emerald that had fallen. Chaosky, heavens, dash, brownie, audrin, and tetra had all found one.
When they all gathered around dingy had been asleep at that time with everyone around him. When suddenly from the sky's eggman appeared with his ball shaped vehicle. "Once i kidnap these chao sonic will have no choice but to come rescue them. Oh look there carrying chaos emeralds, all seven!!! This must be my lucky day." Eggmans machine began to grow limbs. After it had transformed it went towards the garden.
When it had landed the chao had all began to scurry around the garden all besides dingy who was still asleep with all emeralds surrounding him. Eggman's vehicle had taken such huge steps the garden shook dingy out of his sleep. When he had awaken the emeralds began to glow around him. The emeralds caused a protective bubble to appear around dingy, and had him floating in mid air. "I wake up and suddenly i have super powers, what a world. Hey why's eggman in the garden"
Dingy had rushed towards the machine when eggman noticed the super chao. "Whats this, the chao is harnessing the power's of the chaos emeralds but how?" "Eggman even im stumped at how this happened." "TALKING CHAO!!!!!!!!!!"
Eggmans machine had shot missles at dingy, but each had seemed to bounce off him and back to eggman. The vehicle was damaged but not destroyed from the shots. Dingy had charged punched the robot with such a force, it dented the metal. "Impossible, how can a chao put a dent in my machine. Even if it does have the chaos emeralds."
Dingy had done two more charge punches before he was finished with eggman. To finish eggman off he had spin kicked him and sent him flying away from the garden.
When dingy had landed the chaos emeralds had seperated from him, and went around the garden. Knuckles came in and collected all of them. Before he left he stared at dingy, "i wonder what would happen if chao had super forms. Oh well not like you little tykes can have super power's." When knuckles had left, dingy had gone to the cave and dug the emeralds up. "You'll be useful later, until then we gotta make sure knuckles dosent get rid of that hole in his bag."

The end
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Episode Seven, The magic book
One day tar had been walking inside the cave in the garden, when he saw the portal that alpha had opened up, from two episodes ago. He chose to go in and, wait i forgot what happens when they go through the portal, they appear next to me.
Tar's PoV
I had been wondering what the portal lead to, all i saw was a human running in circles. AND A BOOK, thats when i took the book and left through the portal.
Regular PoV
I had looked around the entire room for tar, when i realized there was no chao i went back to my story book to continue with today's story. Where's my book, i thought i left it right here on the desk?
Tar's telling the story
I began to read the book as i noticed it had tales of all what happened lately, to test it i decided to write in it "dingy gives me his chao nut." Thats when dingy came up and gave me his food. I realized the power i had in my hands, that when i decided i would introduce my favorite person into the story.
Even more then tetra, OMOCHAO, i had seen him one day at the chao races. Omochao had appeared next to me and told me, "Green is run" something i had known already. Omochao went around the garden, telling chao useless information that helped them in no way. "Chao nut's get rid of hunger" "Fly is purple" "Use your legs to kick the ball" "Press this button to turn on the television." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! What have i done omochao is a monster, i can only get rid of him using one method.
Tar had thrown the gardens chao ball at omochao and stunned omochao. When he had awaken, he wondered what had happened to him, he didnt even know who he was. "Your meat in a slaughter house" "I am?" "Yes So get inside this cave."
Omochao had gone inside but only to be destroyed by a giant rock tar had set there. "I AM TAR DESTROYER OF EVIL" I had then decided to return the book to the owner. Realizing some things are better left to other people.
Author Telling story
Omochao had gotten out from under the rock, he had found the chaos emeralds dingy had hid in the cave. "You dont destroy omochao, OMOCHAO DESTROYS YOU."

The end?
Kagenotenshi
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Location: Damned to the world of the eternally happy! Oh no!!!

Post by Kagenotenshi »

:O Some of those are LONG! D: I didn't read, but I'm gonna critique anyways! :D Note: I tell this to just about EVERYONE, so I'm not saying yours wasn't good. You can always improve, is all. :)
I wrote:They're all good, but to make them reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally good, don't tell me what happens. Show and describe. For instance:

Bad: :chaocry:

I breathed in the cool air after almost drowning.

Okay sentance, right? Listen to this"

Good: :chaohappy:

Slowly, shimmering light from the surface of the water danced on my cheek. Could i make it to the surface? Ethreal bubbles surrounded my face as my sight faded into blackness...

As i broke the surace of the water, ice cold air cut through my lungs, trying to push aside the water inside me. Bright lights of every shade and hue whirled and twisted around in my vision, slowly forming into the arctic sea around me. Where exactly was I?

Yeah, see the difference?

Just try not to say "I". And describe everything, including all five senses!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace! :D
Psalm 51: 7
http://leonidas-of-the-rock.deviantart.com/ My Deviantart!
Blah blah blah...
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

No problem at all, i love feedback.
Kagenotenshi
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Location: Damned to the world of the eternally happy! Oh no!!!

Post by Kagenotenshi »

Good. :) With that attitude, if you continue writing, you'll become a very good author.

Peace!
Psalm 51: 7
http://leonidas-of-the-rock.deviantart.com/ My Deviantart!
Blah blah blah...
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Episode 8 Return of the dark chao
It had been 30 minutes before the sun would set, it began to rain over the neutral chao garden. And in the top of the mountain's, had been three familiar chao. "Dosent look like anyones here" Jestaq had said flying back to manic and hawkeye. "Well then, let alpha's plan to overthrow this garden commence." Said manic, him and hawkeye had grabbed jestaq's leg and all three began to float towards the garden.
Garden
"Ok now what" said hawkeye, "Me and manic will grab the ball and jack in the box, you take the t.v since you have the most power." said jestaq. Audrin had seen the three chao taking the items from the garden and went to the top of the garden to await all three.
Summit
The three dark chao had reached the top and contacted alpha to come pick them up. The three waited for a while and put the items in the edge of the summit. Dingy had come outside to help audrin pick the items up."You sure you dont want any back up help with the chao" said dingy. "No dingy this is my battle."
Audrin had taken the items from the top and thrown them towards dingy. "Dingy put these back, ill deal with the chao"
Jestaq had seen audrin take the items down. she had flown towards him and grabbed his arms, audrin had flip kicked jestaq towards the ground.
Manic had seen audrin and dashed towards him, he slid to trip audrin and followed up with a sliding kick to knock him off the edge. Audrin had jumped and backwards flipped kicked manic before he could knock him off.
Hawkeye had seen audrin defeat both chao and appeared behind to push him off. Audrin backhanded hawkeye, followed up with a kick had hawkeye go so far, he was now dangling on the edge.
"Hawkeye, i should tell you this now. You see i am the red in your two tone, i am your father. When you had still been in your egg alpha had taken you to the dark garden when he left. Take my hand, alpha will be here soon to pick you up."
Hawkeye had grabbed audrins hand, when suddenly, in a flash of lighting. Hawkeye was falling towards the pool. He fell with such a force there was a thud in the water's floor. But dont worry chao dont die in this story.

At the chao doctor
Only get huge cast's from the chao doctor. Alpha, jestaq, and manic had all been waiting outside the door. Hawkeye came out in a wheelchair. "Well hawkeye its not like this is he first time one of us was horribly hurt.
Flashback
Hawkeye had been walking in the dark garden, when suddenly a tree nut had fallen on his head."DIE EVIL TREE" Hawkeye grabbed a nearby axe and chopped the tree in two. Manic who had been on the other side was crushed by the tree. "Hawkeye you idiot!!!!"
Flashback over

The end
Last edited by Triert on Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Story arc coming soon
Episode 9-13 will be a story arc with the season finale at the end. The episodes will be posted daily. Anything between episode 13-14 will be considered as filler. And on a final note, when the first season is over the dark garden chao will have there own episodes, so you can read the antics
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Episode 9 Vengence be my game
Back in episode 7
Omochao had collected the emeralds and dug a hole out of the chao garden. This hole lead to the dark garden where the tails doll costume had been inside of. "Ow why did i get into the dark chao trash can." He grabbed the costume and returned to the cave. He manipulated the powers of the emerald to give the doll life. "Now tails doll i want you to capture every chao in this garden, specifically a neutral run brown two tone." Omochao had left the cave and let the doll do its job.

Now

Garden
Tar and tetra had been watching a horror movie at the time. "Do you really think the doll killed them all" said tetra shaking in fear from the movie. "Yeah im pretty sure that it did, but its a movie so we have nothing to worry about since dolls dont exist" said tar confidently. The tails doll had went over to where they were at and shot a laser that had trapped the two of them. "Tar i thought you said dolls dont exist" said tetra. "I thought that too, but how did this one get life." The doll had grabbed the two and threw them in the cave.

Dingy had seen this and gathered the other chao in the garden. "Ok everyone tar and tetra have been captured." said dingy. "Is that supposed to be a bad thing" said heavens. "Of course it is, now i know most of us may not like either of the two, but we have a doll who captured them and it may come after us next" said dingy. "Wheres audrin" said dingy, "oh did i forget to tell you that the doll caught him, dash, brownie, and chaosky while you had been talking" heavens had said. The doll had appeared next to them and caught heavens and threw her in the cave. "The chaos emeralds might be able to stop him." Dingy evaded the laser's while he went to the cave. He went to the spot where he dug them, only that the spot had been vacant. "But how? I remember putting them right here" dingy had said.

He walked for a while until he reached a room that had a giant machine with all the chao trapped in a bubble. He went to destroy the machine when the tails doll had shot the laser to trap him. He was thrown in with the other seven, then a cloaked figure came out to them. "Very good, tails doll." None could identify who the cloaked figure had been. "Now time to destroy you all by draining your energy." The machine had been turned on and began to drain the chao's energy.
When suddenly from the entrance four dark chao appeared. Manic, jestaq, hawkeye, and alpha had appeared. "I knew something was wrong when the tails doll was missing from my trash can" alpha had said. The cloaked figure had jumped towards the ceiling and out through a hidden door. "Tails doll destroy them." Manic had gone to turn the machine off, succesfully saving the chao. But each had been too tired to go outside the bubble. "Tell me again why were helping them" said jestaq. "I cant have some other person trying to steal what belongs to me, even if it means saving my enemies."

Alpha had gone towards the tails doll and began to charge a fireball attack. The tails doll had shot lasers at the four of them, trapping all but alpha. Alpha's fireball hit the tails doll burning its body slowly. The burn had caused it to slowly move towards alpha. Alpha meanwhile used this time to free his team mates, starting with hawkeye. "Hawkeye time to use that technique i showed you." "Which one" "the one you learned after we left the chao doctor." "Got it" hawkeye began to charge a fireball, but instead of shooting it he uppercutted the tails doll when it got close enough. Alpha freed manic and jestaq and had them get the chao from the bubble out to the garden. Hawkeye's assult of uppercuts began to tear the doll to peices. "Hawkeye get out of here, ill finish him off." Alpha charged a giant fireball, causing the doll to become engulfed in flames, this time the fire took over and burned the tails doll to ashes. Alpha followed behind hawkeye and outside the cave with the other chao, when the hooded one had been waiting.

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Episode 10- The hooded one attacks
The hooded one had said, "Ah i see the tails doll has been destroyed. No matter, you wont be able to face the next threat i launch." With that he opened a portal and left the garden. Then he appeared, wait why's he doing in my room. "I am here to take a few of your things." He had grabbed the following. How to become a robot monster, how to build an airship, and how to buy things on ebay. Why would he take that last book, "Now goodbye!!!" he had shot a fireball at me knocking me off my seat. "Ok now to go to ebay, and there we go the master emerald is on sale by knuckles. With this i can turn into a robot monster."

The hooded one had left the room and came back to the garden. "Now for you all to cower in fear of my fleet." He had jumped on a rock that came out of the ground, but only that the rock kept going higher and higher until he had been able to turn it into a airship. "Step one on how to make an airship. Choose design and activate your robot arms and stick it inside the rocks." With that he had left, into the airship shaped like a giant shark.

He grabbed a microphone from his storage and said. "When im finished with you chao, the entire chao world shall be mine's for the taking, they will be mine, they will be metal, they will all be under my control when i become supreme ruler of the world. Ill start with the dark garden, then come back to here. Then the hero garden." With that the airship went flying towards the dark garden.

"Now what do we. He's taken off with the master, and chaos emeralds. Not only that but now he has a giant battleship under his command." Said Audrin. "Simple isnt it audrin, we fight him for control of the chao." Alpha had said. "We would need the 7 chaos emeralds which he took off with" Dingy had said. "Im pretty sure he's keeping those emeralds somewhere in the airship, he must have something to power that huge peice of rock. Along with the metal he's made of if we can take the emeralds we can take the battleship down" Alpha had said. With that he opened up a portal to the dark garden for everyone to go to.
"Everyone get through now. Were gonna destroy whoever this guy is."

To be continued
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Hurray for 100 views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Episode 11 Assult

The chao had split into four groups, Dingy, audrin, and dash for one group. Chaosky, brownie, and heavens for the next. Manic, hawkeye, and jestaq for the third. And finnaly Alpha grabbed tar and tetra since they were the last two left.

Dark Garden

The chao had gone to the dark garden when they saw the airship in the sky. Only this time it had been surrounded by four other ship's then they had last seen it. "Ok everyone choose an airship and get going" said alpha before everyone assulted the airship.

Team DDA
Dingy, dash, and audrin had landed on there airship, in the start there had been mechanical chao to attack them, audrin cleared through them with a blur of lighting fast punches. As they moved deeper and deeper into the airship's dark corridor's. The enemies only came in huge numbers. It was time for all three to attack at once. Dingy grabbed dash arms, dash grabbed audrins arms. Dash kicked audrin up to dingy, and dingy charged punch audrin towards the mechanical chao. After those chao had been annihilated. They reached the machines core, inside the core had been the Yellow chaos emerald.

Team CBH

On chaoskys ship everything had seemed quiet. The three enetered the ship and started moving towards the core. Then when they reached the core, chao that looked like neutral fly types had been flying straight towards them, when it came chaosky grabbed the chao, when heaven noticed that there was a timer on its back. "Chaosky throw that now" heavens had said. Chaosky obeyed, suddenly the chao burst into flames and acted as a fireball towards the core. "How'd you know that would happen heavens" said brownie confused. "There was a timer on its back, it was either a bomb or something else that would kill us" heavens had said. The core had grey and cyan chaos emeralds within it.

Team JHM

The three landed on there ship from jestaq carrying the two. The second they reached there ship, mechanical chao swarmed attacking in numbers as big as 20 per wave. Hawkeye grabbed manic and jestaq and shot them both as fireballs towards the dark chao. They were only faced with more increasing numbers of mechanical chao as they got deeper into the ship. At the end there were now 100 chao. "Time for a different approach" jestaq had said. Hawkeye grabbed manic, manic grabbed jestaq. Manic kicked jestaq into the chao, hawkeye punched manic, and hawkeye did a jump start towards the 100 chao. After the chao had been destroyed by the team's attack. They found the blue chaos emerald.

Team ATT

The final team were on there ship, ready to strike the place down, only there were no enemy's. They pecafully passed through until they reached the core. Inside had two more chaos emeralds, the purple and red one. As tar hastefully went to go grab them. The hooded one jumped from the ceiling and with a sharp kick, tar had went flying. The hooded one grabbed his two emeralds and fled the ship. Alpha felt the ship slowly falling, "tetra grab tar and get out of here." Tetra grabbed the unconcious tar and fled while carrying him on her back.

The Main Airship.
All 12 chao had come to the shark airship. They had four chaos emeralds out of the 7, the yellow, grey,cyan, and blue. They saw at the very top of the the airship, had been the hooded one. "You all have one more challenge before i'll have to do this myself." He shot a bolt of lighting in the air, the bolt struck the ground the 12 chao had been on. Out from the ground was a sky blue light chaos chao.

Mechanical as it was, it was able to move as fast as lightning. Soon Dingys team along with chaoskys and manics had all been captured inside small bubbles. Each had there emeralds taken and given to the beast. The mechanical chao had grown in size. It saw alpha's team, alpha had shot a fireball at it. The chao turned into water from the blow, but it had only been temporary, he quickly reformed back into his shape.

"What is that" tar had said shaking in fear. "From what i know the chaos emeralds must have given this powers even i cant break through, almost as if it had been chaos 0" said alpha. "Chaos who?" Tetra had asked puzzled by who chaos 0 was. "He's basically our guardian, since most other chao havent been trained to fight dangerously, he protects them." "That would explain why we never see him" Tetra had responded.

The chao had grown in size, eventually rivaling the size of the airship itself. He had harnessed the emeralds powers to help himself destroy the rest. Alpha shot fireballs at the chao monster, the fireballs only turned to steam when it had contacted.
Regardless, alpha continued to fight. Tetra who had been down in the dark chao garden at the time of the fight had turned the radio on. "And now for todays song Crush 40-Open your heart." Alpha had began to listen to the song playing from the radio.
'All the steps we take, all the moves we make, all the pain at stake'
You and I are same in the way that we have our own styles that we won't change
Yours is filled with evil and mine's not there is no way I can lose.

Alpha had been pumped now, the song continued to play from the garden.
Tar had seen the monster and attempted to kick at the monsters head.
He ran up but had only been pushed back by the beast.
I don't know what it can be but you drive me crazy.All your cunning tricks make me sick, you won't have it your own way
During the solo, tar and alpha had began to double attack the monster, using fireballs and kicks the monster showed no sign of dying. At that time tar had an idea, he gathered up speed and went flying towards the monster. Tetra had sat down and listened to the song herself.
If it won't stop, there will be no future for us
Its heart is tied down by all the hate, gotta set him free

Tetra had gone up to help the other two, when she got there she saw a brown blur race past her.

At that moment tar rushed through the the mechanical chao's body, out from the body he had pulled atleast three emeralds out. "This thing is powered by the emeralds, if we can grabed the other four we can defeat him." Tetra and alpha had both done the same and pulled out the remaining four. The mechanical chao had fallen back, stiff as a lifeless body it had been.
"You fools" said the hooded one. At that point the bubbles on the other 9 chao had been popped. "My greatest creation, destroyed. You will all pay for this." He had removed his hood, out appeared none other then omochao.
"I knew i should have sent him to robot jail" tar had said.

To be continued
Last edited by Triert on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:01 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Chapter 11 was edited for a bigger fight agaisnt the sky blue chao
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Episode 12 Omochao's true form

Omochao was enraged of the destruction of his metal chao, he opened a hatchet on the top of his battleship. Inside revealed the master emerald. "Whats 7 emeralds compared to the master emerald" omochao had said. he had began to morph with the top of the tower. Omochao's head had turned into a raptor shaped head, complete with the teeth, his eyes had turned deep white and had been allied vertically down his head. His body had fused with the top of the tower, giving him a metallic, muscular, and intimidating chest. His arms had increased in size with the rest of him, his hands had grown into iron fists, with razor sharp blades at the knuckles. His legs had merged with the tower, not allowing him to fly off yet.

At the bottom

"So he's finnaly shown what he can do" alpha said wtih a smirk on his face. "Well now what alpha, he's turned into a beast. To defeat him we'd need some kind of way to even stand a chance agaisnt him." Said dingy with a concerned look on his face. "Something like these" said tetra holding out the 7 chaos emeralds. "What but how, even with the emeralds, omochao still has his entire battleship to use agaisnt us" dingy had said. "You leave that to us dingy" tar had said. "If you think im letting you go fight this monster alone tar, your crazier then when i first met you" said tetra. "Alright then, its settled. Me, tetra and tar will take care of the battleship. The rest of you work on distracting omochao" Alpha had said. The 12 of them had split, 9 agaisnt omochao, 3 agaisnt the battleship.

Team CBH
First up to fight omochao were chaosky's group. "So your the one responsible for whats happened" chaosky had said. :heroangry: "I cant believe you'd do such a thing" heavens had yelled out. "Its time omochao, get ready for the real fight" said brownie. "No one can rival me and my power" omochao responded to the three. At that moment omochao had shot huge black balls of pure lighting at the three chao, causing the ground to slowly fall from omochao. "Chaosky he's trying to destroy the stand your on. If you can somehow redirect the attacks towards omochao, he might be damaged enough to switch towards our group" dingy yelled out. Chaosky saw that the balls had attempted to follow the three chao. "Everyone stand in place!" Chaosky ordered. Omochao had taken advange of the oppurtunity and shot an army of lighting balls at the chao. Chaosky motioned for all three to go straight through the balls. With this tactic all three had been stunned from the lighting, but the balls had went flying towards omochao. "Dingy now its your groups turn" brownie yelled at dingy. "This is nothing i cant recover from." Omochao said menancingly at what chaosky's team had done.

Team DDA
"Look at the size of this guy" audrin had said with disgust. "He's still shocked from what chaoskys team did to him" Dash had said. "If we can continue our assult, omochao will be no more" dingy pointed out. "Your efforts shall be in vein" omochao taunted. Pink balls of energy rose up from the ground around omochao. Each began to be shot at dingys team, the assult had stopped for a while. Giving the three chao enough time to attack the core of where the master emerald had been. "I know what your attempting." Omochao set up his energy balls to protect his core. Dash had rose up to this challenge and began to dodge the incoming energy balls that omochao shot out. Audrin had jumped on dashs head and broke his core, exposing the master emerald.

Team JHM
"So you come in our garden, trap us, and still think you can leave" jestaq said. "You'll see why you dont mess with a dark chao's garden" :darkangry: hawkeye had yelled. "Here i come you creep" manic said. "You will all kneel at my feet when im done with you all" omochao said. Omochao shot two lasers at jestaqs group. The lasers only pushed them back, omochao had been trying to knock the group off. "Ok guys get ready" jestaq said as she shot manic and hawkeye at the master emerald. Manic flew towards the emerald and kicked the core of omochao. Hawkeye got close and uppercutted the emerald. This blow had immobolizard omochao. "Were all done here alpha, now its up to you" yelled hawkeye. "All your efforts will be in vein when i become the surpreme overlord.

Team ATT
Alpha, tar, and tetra huddled close together and had the emeralds take effect on them. Alpha's eggshell came off, revealing him to be a running chao with his quills behind his head rising up. Tar and tetra had been protected by bubbles. "Ok everyone, now's the time to strike omochao down" Alpha exclaimed. Tar and tetra both grabbed the other 9 chao and laid them in the dark garden to observe the final battle.

To be continued.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Season Finale
Episode 13- Battle with omochao

Alpha's team had began to fight the battleship omochao had agaisnt them. The ship's core was controlled by omochao at the top. They get rid of omochao, the ship goes down.
The ship had begun to shoot at the three. Omochao's pink and lighting balls had shot from all directions at them. Tar had been able to grab his two teamates to break through towards the ship. At the deck more mechanical chao had surrounded them. Alpha's summoned fireballs to blast through all the chao, Now had been the dillema with getting to the pinnacle where omochao had been. Tetra grabbed the two to fly towards the top, now had been omochao.
"Fools did you really think the battleship was the center of my power." With that said omochao had his feet break off from the battleship, his feet now turned to wings began to fly.

Dark garden
Hawkeye called the radio station for a song request. "Can you play the final boss theme in the death egg in sonic 2." "Sure why not we hardly ever get requests like those anymore" the radio station replied. Hawkeye grabbed his radio and put it through an amplifier for alpha's team to hear.

Sky
Omochao's assult began with lighting balls that tar had broken through using his speed. The pink balls had returned only to be removed by alpha's fireballs. Tetra had thrown alpha and tar at omochao, causing him to slow down for a few seconds. Alpha and tar used this time to attack omochao's core where the master emerald had been. When omochao regained his speed, he summoned a shield to knock the two chao back. Tar grabbed alpha and tetra and speeded towards omochao. The pink balls he had summoned had thrown tar towards the other two. Omochao used this oppurtunity to fire missles from his hands at the chao. Tetra flew the two over the destruction and thrown the two at his core. Revealing the master emerald once again, alpha and tar began to beat at the master emerald. This ha caused omochao to grab the two, throwing them towards the dark chao garden. Tetra had flown and picked both up, omochao now began to charge a laser at them. Tetra kicked tar, tar kicked alpha, alpha's speed had shot through omochao knocking the master emerald out of his body.
"Nooooo i had it all, the master emerald, the battleship, the tails doll, all of it in my hands. I am omochao supreme being, the ultimate chao." He had said as he fell to the dark garden.

Garden
"But how, why wasnt i able to defeat you all" omochao had said as he reverterd to his original form. "Because omochao, mechanical things always have an off switch." Alpha had said as he grabbed omochao and went towards his off switch."No anything but that!" "Anything?" Tar had said wtih a grin on his face.

Robot jail
Inside omochao's cell had been metal sonic. "What are you in here for" asked omochao. "Trying to conquer the human race and turn them all into machines. What about you?" "Same only with chao."

Neutral garden
"Everyone i have an announcement" dingy had said. "Since alpha's dark chao have been helpful in ridding us of omochao's assult. He will now be welcome anytime within the neutral garden." Alpha's face had smiled again, he put his eggshell back on, opened the portal, and him and the three other chao had returned home. "Well what do we now alpha" hawkeye asked. "Simple isnt it? Now we get our own spin off storys for the next season" alpha responded. At that moment four dark chao entered the garden
"Were back from kindergarten. Anything interesting happen?" said one of the chao."Yes, and do we have alot to tell you."

The end.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Filler one- Is it blood?
Hawkeye had been listening to his radio and relaxing by the blood pool, he had realized that he always swam in the pool, but he never really wondered what it was. He got up and took a sip of the pool, suddenly from the chao walls came a very familiar drink. "OH YEAH!!!" Said the kool aid man, hawkeye had been amazed to learn that this entire time, it had all been kool aid. But now he had to get rid of the kool aid man.
With that idea he called manic over,"i need you to trip the kool aid man" hawkeye asked manic. "Why" manic asked, "just do it so we can get rid of him." With that said manic gathered speed and went under the kool aid mans leg's. Tripping him thus causing him to spill his kool aid. "Oh so thats what the pool is made out of."

The end