Wolf Story

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Lamb
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Wolf Story

Post by Lamb »

I was running alone... hunters were after me, i had no one to protect me. Just my self... I couldn't take all of them. I was hopeless...
It was over for me. But hope was on my side another wolf came, This wolf he helped me. He was a silver beutiful wolf... He was bigger because i was a female. The hunters were after me because of my pure black fur and red eyes. He attacked with no fear, i was such a coward...
I tried to help... I just ended up shot...But not Dead.
I woke up. I thought i was dead..but i was in a cave, i saw wolves like 8 of them staring at me.. like i was hopeless. I was shot in the chest near my heart.. I saw the male wolf licking my wound other wolves were planing somthing. I wonder what it was i thought to my self. I started to get up. The wolves were looking at me in confusion. why were they confused. Havn't they ever seeen a red eyed wolf?
chaomaker426
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by chaomaker426 »

:O keep going i like this. plus im apart of this XD :darksuprise:
Kosen
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Kosen »

Nice story is coming well! I like wolf stories! :herocool:
Lamb
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Lamb »

chaomaker426 wrote::O keep going i like this. plus im apart of this XD :darksuprise:
how were u a part o: xD
Lamb
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Lamb »

and ty ppl ;D
chaomaker426
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by chaomaker426 »

IEmoChao wrote:
chaomaker426 wrote::O keep going i like this. plus im apart of this XD :darksuprise:
how were u a part o: xD
sorry wrong thing.
Lamb
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Lamb »

The wolves asked if i were a lonewolf. I got up and yes...
Well then we need a female be part of our pack. Our leader says we need a female for mating season... Oh well uhh.. whos the leader may i ask? The silver wolf who saved you and picked u up. Well he did save my life.. i cant say no so... yea. Ok we'll inform our leader.

Alpha Mikoto we have her in our pack. Ok Shinu.
May we ask your name black wolf?
my name is well.. I dont hav one. . .
I was abandoned as a pup.. Well ill introduce my self. i am alpha leader Mikoto. The brown and the white wolf is Shinu -white- and Hiko. -brown-
the The Gray and dark gray are Ghio Gray- and Ilulu Dark Gray- the red wolf is Yuto and the other 2 our twins Ryu and Uyar.

3 Weeks Later
Shinu are the hunters still here? Yea there over there in the trees.
Mikoto we need food.. Or we'lll all die. what do we do with those hunters around? Hunting season worse time ever.. Ryu and Uyar, go find food, we all know u guys are sneaky.But what if we get shot! Yea? well we'll come. But what about Twilight. .... Mikoto? We'll have to tell her.
But.. HIKO shut up.. Desperate times call for desperate measures...
But the pups there only 1 day old? She needs to eat and we dont have food... RYU UYAR GO OUT AND GET SOME CARRIBU! yes Sir! O_O
wolfclan14
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by wolfclan14 »

OMG come on i already have a story like this. it has almost the same beggining. plz check all posts before you post story. here it is. im am getting ticked off about this.

viewtopic.php?t=2391
My story.
Today I offer all myself to this, I'm living for my dying wish! I give it all! This is the reason why I sing!
Lamb
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Lamb »

wolf i read ur story :P i didnt know so dont yell at meh i rlly didnt copy urs its nothing lik urs in the begining
i didnt even know u made a story
Lamb
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Lamb »

Twilight.. we probably wont have food for another month...
What?! If i dont get food...the pups will die..
I sent Ryu and Uyar out to find food. -Boom noise- -wolves snarling-
What was that! I dont know im going to go see. Ill come. No Twilight you gotta watch the pups!. . . ! Shinu!? The... Hunters are in the cave.
They killed Ghio and Hiko! No.. we need to retreat. . .
Ill go get Twilight you go into the forest now.

Twilight Can you run. Cause we got a problem. The Hunters are in the cave we gotta go! Ill carry 2 pups u get the other one ok!
Ok Twlight, we gotta move fast. -Sound of wolves running-
-Gun shot- TWILIGHT!!! -Mikoto Howling-

I was Dragged... Into a truck.
I was being baught somewere... What happened.. were are my children...
I awoken... in a cage.. I saw humans... reckless careless humans...
But my main quistion was...Were am I?
i saw another wolf.. I saw Mortal children making faces at me...I got up slowly... I looked around.. I was locked up in a pen.. I strolled around... I saw a sign "WOLVES DO NOT GO NEAR" stupid humans.. i saw another sign said "CITY ZOO" zoo..? Whats a zoo.. THe other wolf came up to me.. he said "So gotta Mate?"
he asked in a pervy way... I said nothing..
He said "Come on dont be sad." I just said leave me alone.....
He came around me,He warped his tail around my chest.
I snarled at him.. He said "Come on red eyed Devil, dont be like that."
I attacked him, i bit his neck... but he just through me down and said
"You cant hurt me now come on lets have some fun."
I really had no choice, he was right i couldnt hurt him..
I was defencless.. I just walked away,my ears down like a coward...
i Lied down and fell asleep.. I ignored everything... I didnt eat for 3 weeks.. I starved... I had no reason in life.. I just entertained reckless humans... Its sick.. I waked back and forth at the cage entrance.

4 Months Later...
I was a lonewolf again... I was released back into the wild...
probably gonna die... I howled everyday.. i couldnt find y pack.. its been so long... Will we ever meet... again
wolfclan14
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by wolfclan14 »

yea the wolf, the hunters. omg seriously.
Today I offer all myself to this, I'm living for my dying wish! I give it all! This is the reason why I sing!
Lamb
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Lamb »

dude.. dont fight with meh ok i hav enough goin on if ur not gonna say somthing nice dont say anything at all this is a free country did not copy u at all ur sory doesnt even make sense to meh o-o so wat if there are hunters and stuff lots of ppl hav storys with hunters
wolfclan14
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by wolfclan14 »

yes but the beginign, the wolf is being hunted.
Lamb
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Lamb »

so wat lts of ppl hav strys like that but mines different please dun fight about stupid storys i didnt know ok so shh~
wolfclan14
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by wolfclan14 »

*yawns and finally wakes up*
Kosen
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Kosen »

I like this story. And Wolfclan, is way different than yours, this is no copy.
Sketcher
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Sketcher »

I agree with Kosen, three things the same? Besides when will you update your story? You said you had 4 chapters in your head?

Keep it up IEmoChao, it's very absorbing! I should probably start my homework now...
Lamb
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Lamb »

ty o:
Lamb
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Lamb »

I was running,hunting season was over. I weas chasing a mouse then.. I got in a pochers trap. I lost breath and paniced. I didnt know what to do. I screamed as i paniced. A pocher walked by. looked at me moving around in fear.He took his gun out.. -BOOM-. . . I wasnt shot.
But.. Mikoto was. I was scared. Was he dead? The pocher got up. Draged Mikoto across the forest,leaving me here to perish.
I was gonna die... I didnt know what to do.
I saw a human walk by. She looked at me.
She thought i aws dead,till i snarled at her.
She wasnt scared tho. She looked at me and said " Scared lil guy?"
I tried to bite her,didnt work.. She let me out of the pochers trap. I wanted to run,but i couldnt. Again i was picked up into a truck. I didnt know were i was going,but.. I wondered if Mikoto was ok..
I howled in the truck seeing if i could get a response from Mikoto,seeing if he was nearby. No response. The person taking me away was talking to me. Why was she talking to me? She said " Was your friend shot?"
I howled some more.. I was in pain.. Seeing him shot.. I howled to the top of my lungs. A depressing howl.. She said again "Dont worry wolf were your going you will be takin care of." What did she mean..
The truck stopped. She toke me out. I tried to run,but my leg was litarly falling off..she toke me in a building. People with stranger mask on Put me in a room. They muzzled me,and i was put to sleep..
I woke up in a cage. I was confused. I got up.
Humans were looking at dogs and cats. Some Mortal kid came up to me. She tried to touch me and said "Doggy!" I bit her hand.
She was crying. She didnt know pain even if it hit her in the head..
Humans have it all.. They dont know a wolfs life. Its diffucalt.
They toke my cage and toke me out and muzzled me.. I lied down in the cage thinking of Mikoto.. What happened to him.. I howled in the cage. Humans all looked at me. Toke pictures. It was anoying. So..
i Broke through my cage and ran. People feared me. Then I tripped my leg was in pain.The humans chained me up and locked me.. What were they gonna do..I slept for about 2 days.. The humans knew i was depressed. I had nothing to live for.If i were released into the forest again... I would die. I almost died 3 times.. What is my purpose in life.
Humans reckless humans just kill everything.. Spoiled wanting this moeny and our habitats for homes.. Taking our food. There spoiled,they have to much..

It was mating season again.
I was still with the humans.. I was in a wildlife reserve now..
They put a male wolf in my pen. They tried to make me mate. I know it.
I knew Mikoto was..dead. My children are gone in my life...
I would cry everyday thinking about it. Everything in my life was gone.
The other wolf in the pen came up to me and said "Whats worng?"
He was black silver with red eyes,with a tint of blue.
I said nothing. He said "Do you know Mikoto?"
My eyes opened wide. I said " He was killed..."
and i said at the end "He was my mate.."The other wolf was in suprise saying"He was my father! He died?"

He was your father..?! The wolf said "Yes!"
. . . Your my son then. "I am!" he said.
"Yes you are." He said "Arent u happy we havnt seen each other in years!"
. . . I am i said. Its just what about your sisters and brother?
Do u know were they are!
...No they were killed when you were gone for a long time.. . .
I put my ears down and bite my wrists.
What are u doing! He said.
I bite them harder and harder...
I looked down and walked away with blood dripping from my wrist.
I lied down..waiting to die. He came up to me and lied down on top of me.
He said please dont do that.. mom.. Dont call me that..
Why not? because i wont be your mom for long..
He said "What do u mean by that!?
Are u dying!? I said "Yes under my breath."I sat up and howled. I said to him "Im dying inside .."Blood was dripping from my mouth.Humans Complained seeing me bleed, the humans toke me.
They toke me and stiched my wrist. They put me in a
seperate cage. People would stare at me. They put a different wolf in my cage another male..I was ignoring him. I just lied there thinking..
The wolf in the cage just ast there waiting.. I wasnt gonna mate never..I wonder what they would do because i would never mate with the wolves..

A month past i still didnt mate with any wolves
I heared them talking.. They were sayng "This is unusual that this wolf isnt mating,we put6 different wolves but she still didnt mate."
I was never going to. Ever. They dont need anymore wolves..
Am i the only female.Why are they wanting me to mate why?
I heared a person talking saying "If the wolf wont mate we cant let her back into the wild or the pups that she should be making."
I didnt want to go back to the wild or anywere..
I wanted to die.Be dead. My son looked at me from his pen and said " Why arent uyou mating? If you dont we cant go back into the wild." I said "If i dont mate you cant go back?" "Yes" he said. I said " Do you want to go back?" He said " YES I DO!"
. . . . Do you have a pack? He said " I thought we could be one. Could we?" . . . I walked away.I was walking they out another male wolf in...
He came up to me and. . . Jumped on me. I growled at him.
I said "What do you want?" he said " I wanna mate!~" . . . .
We were matng. Humans were all staring.. I walked when he was still mating. I hide. The next day The Humans toke me inside and did a test.
I didnt know what kind of test... I heared one say "Shes pregnat." They all cheered. Was this a good thing... they let m back in to the pen. I dug a den early.. . My son came up and said "whats with the den?" I said " Im pregnat." He howled in a good way. I said "Why is everyone happy.."
Im sad about it.. I didnt want this..

About 2 weeks later..
I was in laber. The humans toke me in a bed. I graned i was in pain.
Again. Everything is happening again. Like I was born again.I had 3 pups. I didnt care.. They were gonna keep them anyways..They sent me and my son back into the forest. He was excited. I wasnt.
We found a cave. We lived there for a while then we moved on..
Nugget The Chao
Expert Chao
Expert Chao

MORE

Post by Nugget The Chao »

MROEMOREMOREMOREMORE
Kirby Rox My pink Sox ^-^
So Does Meta Kniiiight!
Dedede is ugly as poop and Kirby saves the daaaay!

*Sung to the tune of Jingle Bells*
Mikasa
Ascended Chaos Chao
Ascended Chaos Chao
Motto: Trash

Post by Mikasa »

ya wolfclan there no way near the smae as ur storys.. :heroblink:
- Signature removed due to expired images.
Lamb
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Lamb »

We were sleeping in the cave. My son sensed someone watching us.
He got up. I got up and i saw glowing yellow eys surouding us lik 5 of them.. Other wolves. We were out numbered. We couldnt run so we stand our ground. They attack me. TWILIGHT! I got up and bite the alpha males neck. He backed up 2 wolves attacked me from the side. My son attacked a wolf. He was to week to even hurt them. He doesnt even know how to hunt.. I dont know if he could survive this.POne of the wolves chukkled.
They knew i was the only strong one. I told my son to run and get out of here. He said "No i cant leave you!" "Ill be fine just go!"
He ran. I didnt know how i was gonna be fine.. The wolves were walking around me.The alpha malke came up right into my face saying " You know u cant hurt us." I was sickof wolves saying that. I attacked him and bit his neck with all my streangth. He was slamming me against a wall while i aws attacking him. I flew off him neck and hit the wall.The male was dying. He lost his breath and fell. The other wolves came up to me.
I thought they would attack ,but they sayed thank you, Alpha.
Why did they call me alpha? I wasnt there leader. Thank you they said we will follow you in your journeys. I was looking at them confused. I got up. Well then. Lets go~I went out of the cave. I called out for my son,so did my new pack. we were all howling he came stunned. What happened? he said. I killed the leader and these guys followed me. Ok well lets move.

1 month later.
We were all sleeping in a cave. I was very ill. The wolves tried to take care of me. It was the middle of winter. We were starving. I was fading away. My son was worryed. He was like his own alpha of my pack. He toke care of me. he directed everyone to do orders. They went out finding food. . . . . When they got back I started to Bleed from the mouth.
I never showed my son a injury i got . I got a injury in my neck I got from a hunter. .. He was worryed. He started to howl. He lied down on my back to keep me warm. A bullet was in my neck. I got up and walked outside in a blizzard. He sayed "DONT GO OUT THERE!" Why not? Im gonna die anyawys. I fell when i reached outside. Blood was in the snow lots of blood...The apck members pulled me in. My son said "What are u doing!?" I need Mikoto... Get him. Hes not alive anymore! What are u going nuts. But he-h...ov-over there.... . . . . . . Mom!? MOM DOnt die now! My final wish is-is for you to have a great life...-blood gushing from mouth noisy ;D- Mom! Start a family..dont have a life like mine..
Please mom dont die now. Have a life with pups dont leave them.. Like i lost you-you guys,it hurts alot.. . .When i die please take care of this pack. . .i got up slowly and crawled to the outside gasping for air -choking of blood- MOM! i fell and slwly i went away. . . MOM! -howling pack-
. . . . . . . . . . .mom..
Lamb
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Lamb »

After the day my mother died we were all starving so we went hunting. We caught a carribou. The pack members were all attacking me because they were starving. I growled at them.They just won. I left the pack. One of the females actually the only female folowed me. Her name was luna. She was about my age. We found a valley to live in. The pack that i had was to violent.. Our valley had a pond and everything you could think of.
It was March 21 First day of spring. I was trying to get Luna to except me as her mate. It worked. We had 3 black pups. We are our own pack now.

Next year.
I was thinking of my mom. I listened to her. Dont have a life like hers,start a family. The only thing was i abandond her pack. Today the sun wasnt out. It was depresing. It was raining. Our children are named
Mizuki -girl- Twlight -girl- and Mikoto -boy- I named 2 of them after my parents.. Mizuki was white with red eyes. Twilight looked like my mom,but with silver tiped tail. Mikoto was silver like my father..
Today we were teaching them how to hunt. They chased rabbits,and olny Mikoto caught one. He was adventures. Twilight would stand proud. I really dont knw why,but she was like a leader to us. Mizuki was special.
She tho i worried about.. Hunters would go after her for her fur.
Yea I had it all. I got what i could get. Not like humans. They rush things and use things they have to get. We wait for it. We use our legs for running. They use machines for moving. Unfair right? They treat us like we know nothing,and like we dont have feelings.
My kids are enough and my wife. I love it all..
cinnamonstyx
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Re: Wolf Story

Post by cinnamonstyx »

needs more ****.
eboy's seme
Wolf
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao

Re: Wolf Story

Post by Wolf »

alright folks dont get excited i'm just here to write a long awaited sequel to this very extreme literature.

its been 6 yeers now and I have eaten my pack... . They all died 1 buy 1 and i had nope choice... . I still think of my moter evrday I miss her ...
my wife 1s tol me to always howl after each meel so when i eated my pak i howld after and calld out to my moter thinkin she would come back .... i feel bad 4 eated my childrn butt it was for survival I hav no choice...

I walked arund lonely then i see hunter after me.. i stand there and jump at him and start to hump humans leg.. .then the hunter kicked me iran far away haha you cant get me now but then I was faced with another hunter so i ran -boom- -bang- -Howl-......

to be continued???