Adventures with Elmo(not the little red thing )

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

Drunk?

Guy sounds awesome
25%
Guy sounds like he should go die
75%

Total votes: 4

XelmoisthenewemoX
Child Chao
Child Chao

Adventures with Elmo(not the little red thing )

Post by XelmoisthenewemoX »

Over the summer I went to a Blink 182 and My Chem concert. When we got there everybody was already drunk. We got to our seats and apparently the people in front of us were in the wrong section which sucked because they were decent and I was able to see over them. Then, six people who sadly were in front of us came by and they were completely trashed. One of them, baldy, kept on looking behind himself at me and my sister, flipping us off, telling us off, punching his friends, grabbing his friends, and kept moving all around so that neither of us could see. My sister finally told him off, but that was no help, so our concert experience was hell. Anyways aside from drunks lets move on to druggies. There were two girls and two guys seated behind us, and out of nowhere I here
"You guys mind if I smoke a blunt?" My sister then got a bloody nose from the smell/smoke.
The main act, Blink, started of there set by saying the reproductive organs, which was awkward when your friend's dad who brought you sent your friend to catholic school. Anywho at the end of the concert the drunk in front of us got takin away by a stretcher :) and his buddies were not so well either.
Then it was time to buy more merch! Kat bought underwear and wore it on the outside of her pants and I ended up wearing two shirts and carrying three posters. After we headed to the parking lot and got yelled at by security for waiting for someone. It took probably two and a half hours to get out of the parking lot because some drunk set their car on fire which was cool but the lot was packed with cars and the police and firetrucks had to come so.....yeah. I supose I got the whole concert experience.
Last edited by XelmoisthenewemoX on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
~R~a~i~n~b~o~w~
Whassup, Didn't mean to sneak up on you there, but I saw you standin here so whassup?!?-Go Getter Greg- Ludo
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Re: Adventures with Elmo

Post by Zacmac74 »

Awww... I read the whole thing before realizing that the only reason it was titled "adventures with Elmo" was because it's your user name. Dang it...
I was super young when I used this forum and probably said weird or odd stuff. Dont hold me to it!
Ommy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Ommy »

Awesome story, but when I read the title, I thought it was gonna be something about the little red freak XD
XelmoisthenewemoX
Child Chao
Child Chao

Yeah i may change the title :)
~R~a~i~n~b~o~w~
Whassup, Didn't mean to sneak up on you there, but I saw you standin here so whassup?!?-Go Getter Greg- Ludo
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Post by CitrusCat »

Yeah, I thought it was gonna be about Elmo from Sesame Street as well. So I was kinda confused when I read the story. Oops... XD
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Re: Adventures with Elmo(not the little red thing )

Post by Crash32 »

Darn, that must have sucked so bad.

Oh well, hopefully the next concert you go to their won't be any drunk/drugged idiots.
XelmoisthenewemoX
Child Chao
Child Chao

So I was playing Xbox 007 with my Purdy blonde friend and she started crying cuz she shot me :(. Any who me and my sister were taking videos in this courthouse area at like 2 in the morning and this guy came out and I kinda sorta left her there and booked it back home so yeah breaking laws and making people cry is my life. PS If I ever ask to play a killing game I will end up getting super frustrated resulting in many f bombs xD
~R~a~i~n~b~o~w~
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Post by Crash32 »

Welcome back to CI hehe :)

I feel bad for laughing at the above story :L
XelmoisthenewemoX
Child Chao
Child Chao

So recently my parents have been having issues and are going to get a divorce. But I'm worried about my dad he had the stroke and I want to make sure that when they seperate and I'm not able to be with him he will be able to pay all his bills and buy food and take care of himself. Also he isn't a bad stroke victim everything is fine with his looks and speech but he has decision making problems and processing problems so I need advice...badly. also I either have the choice of staying at my school or going back to my old school. Btw I'm a freshman.
~R~a~i~n~b~o~w~