CI!AUFest 2013 [Updated Rules and Confirmed]

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
cinnamonstyx
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

CI!AUFest 2013 [Updated Rules and Confirmed]

Post by cinnamonstyx »

CONTESTANTS, GET YOUR FANFIC REFERENCES! VIEWERS/VICTIMS, GET YOUR READING GLASSES AND OR PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS FOR MIGRAINES! FANS OF AU FAN FICS, REJOICE! BECAUSE TODAY SOME OF CHAO ISLANDS MEMBERS WILL BE COMPETING TO MAKE THE BEST CHAO ISLAND BASED SHORT FORM FANFIC OF ALL TIME!!!!

Rules!
Rules are important! So listen up.
  • All characters must be one of these guys. You do not need to use all of them, but you can't use anyone else or any more people. That said, if you really need some one added, contact me! I'm not gonna eat you.
    Spoiler:
    Any Moderator
    AtomicBat
    Blasphemy
    Chao Ball
    Chaop
    CHAOS THE LIGHT CHAO!!!!
    Choco
    Corvo
    Coty
    Crash
    Crazo
    Enzo
    Fandral
    Flame
    Fox
    Goron
    Ivogoji
    Jeffery Mewtamer
    Ka Night
    Kausa
    Linds
    Loudclaw
    Mamkute
    Mana
    Maple
    Marnex
    Maximillian
    Minty
    MomoUsagi
    Nintendawg
    Nova!
    Omelet
    Pastaa
    PinkIceFox
    Poseidon
    RS
    Reggie
    Retro
    Riku
    Samy
    Shadou
    Snowy
    Super Chao
    Techno
    Tobi
    Triert
    Tru
    Twiddle
    Twili
    Uni
    Wacky
    Wicca
    If you want to participate, you have to pitch a moderately sized excerpt (100-500 words), as well as a basic synopsis. Spoilers aren't appreciated, but won't be penalized for.
    Multiple writers is acceptable! Encourage even. But going solo is totally awesome too.
    Don't be a dick or you're out.
    A time frame will be established, but expect a month long waiting period. Perhaps shorter, maybe a little longer.
    *New Rules
    • Any progress on your work should be cataloged and mentioned in this topic, so, status updates required.
      Post your AUs in your own topics, and link to this topic from within. Also mention it on the title if you can.
We'll work out deciding a winner later.
For now,
Spoiler:

Code: Select all

Usernames:
Story Title: (can be tentative)
Description:
Example:
Estimated Time Frame for Completion:
Participants and Stories!
Speculative
Spoiler:
Mana - Foxku
LokiUni
Confirmed
Spoiler:
Ravenyte wrote: Username: Ravenyte
Story Title: Chao Island! Adventure
Description: Remember Sonic adventure? Imagine CI users have their own stories in which I will portray. They will mainly be my friends, though. :0
Example:The city of Chaopolis. So modern and bustling with people and hovercars which buzzed like bees on jetpacks. Skyscrapers pierced the sky and subways reached depths of 50 feet. Being near a stunning turquoise ocean, Chaopolis was a popular holiday resort as well as a home the a vast majority of the citizens of Chao Island.

Minty, a cobalt fox with raven wings was taking a flight in the city as he usually did. Life was boring, his walkie talkie was broken, he didn't have a roomate in his 64 floor appartment and his most nearby friend was Wacky, a crazy raccoon who liked to do crazy experiments. She lived on Freeze Mountain, not a very far destination from Chaopolis. She remained content and bubbly; not allowing herself to be out-shadowed by her brother of the secret M.O.D. agency. Minty hoped that something unexpected would happen. Suddenly, he found himself bashing into a lamppost. Oops, not the kind of thing he wanted to happen! But soon, he felt a buzzing noise; his walkie talkie was working, and it appeared someone was calling him! He answered.

- CONVERSATION START - MINTY/WACKY

Minty: Hello?

???: {bzzzzzzzt} Minty? Is that you?! It's Wacky!!!

Minty: Oh! that's great! How did you know my walkie talkie was fixed?

Wacky: No time {buzzzt} for that! I...{bzzzt}

Minty: You...?

Wacky: NEED HELP!  

- CONVERSATION DISRUPTED BY BAD SIGNAL - MINTY/WACKY

Help? Oh no, he shouldn't of wished for something unexpected to happen! He wasn't the fastest person on Chao Island, not like a familiar heroic blue hedgehog, but he was quick. Hopefully, he'd make it there in time.
"I Fight For Those Who Have My Back, Not For Those Who Coward Back To Their Moms." He recited from the famous Snowy, except he wasn't famous and just a boy Minty heard saying quotes on the street. But nonetheless, he had to help Wacky! He burst off at full speed to Freeze Mountain ...

Estimated Time Frame for Completion: Mid/Late-March
TechnoGeisha wrote: Usernames: TechnoGeisha and Fox Boy
Story Title: Sleepytime
Description: Reachel's local sleepover takes a few twists and turns...
Example: “Wait for me sis! You’re going too fast!” I stopped to catch my breath, holding my Twilight Sparkles pillow and blanket close. It was cold outside, the crisp wind seeming to cut through my clothes in a way and seep into my skin. A shiver ran down my spine and I looked around, the dark houses and bushes seeming to almost come to life. Perhaps they would strike this time? I could imagine that they would one day.

Suddenly the thoughts were broken when the sharp snap of a twig behind me hit my ears, followed by a loud, “BOO!” Flinging myself to the floor, I cried out in terror, huddling into a ball. Tears streamed down my face in an instant, not ready for what was coming. “Oh my gosh you baby, come on! It’s just me! You’ve fallen for that trick like… seven times now,” Patricia giggled before helping me up from the cold concrete sidewalk. It was an evil trick that she had played at least seven times now, using my fear of the dark against me. Most people would hate that, but I love my sister and it was fun to get payback twice as hard. “Come on already, we’re gonna be late for Reachel’s party at this rate,” Patricia was full of energy it seemed, totally pumped for the party.

So was I though! I’ve never had a slumber party before, so this would be my first experience. Almost like the first time I tried to ride a bike, so thrilling and exciting! I picked my blanket and pillow off the floor and took a final glance around. The neighborhood we lived in a very nice one, almost a surreal one. The houses blended together, looking nearly identical. There was luscious green grass, fancy cars, and down the road we even had a playground. A perfect neighborhood if I do say so myself! Patricia was also looking fantastic this evening, pulling out all the stops to impress these people. A loose fitting shirt, some sweats, I hadn’t seen her dressed up like this in a while.

Personally, I wore my sweatshirt and blue shirt. It was tough on deciding for a skirt or not but eventually decided that some sweats like sis’s would be better. It was going to be cold on the walk over anyhow, best to go with what’s safe. I took my blanket and wiped my eyes, the tears stinging a bit in the cold. “Hey Patricia… could you please hold my hand the rest of the way there?...” I was a coward I’ll admit, nothing at all like big sis when it came to being afraid. I’d curl into a ball and cry instead of facing it head on. Perhaps I relied on her too much? I’d have to grow up eventually.

“Ahh fine, if you really can’t make it,” she sighed before placing her hand into mine and walking down the street of silence. I could see Reachel’s house up ahead actually, it was the biggest one in the neighborhood and always seemed to be lit up and full of energy. Almost scary really, who could stay up that late all the time? I asked sis about it a few times but she didn’t know either. Maybe we’ll find out tonight, could be they have parties all the time. Oh, but the mess… Another gust of wind hit my face and I shivered, scooting closer to Patricia. Why was it so cold? The wind began to make my eyes water again and I buried them into my pillow.

Patricia took this as me hiding from the dark and smiled. “Come on Nadia, I didn’t mean to make you that upset. You don’t have to hide from the world. It’s really neat out here anyhow.” I glanced up and saw Patricia’s beaming smile, which made me smile myself. It was times like this that I-

Oh, hey, we’re here. The towering doors seemed to forebode some sort of royal presence was stationed here. The house was white, like most of the others, seemed about two stories tall, had a cool garden of flowers here and there, and just… Gosh it was beautiful! I smiled and smelled one of the flowers, taking in its scent, and exhaling. Ahh, the smell was intoxicating. Patricia motioned me to the door and I ran up, ringing the door bell. The loud ding dong from inside signaled our arrival and we waited patiently. I could smell something from somewhere, not flowers but food. Perhaps chocolate chip?

My mouth watered slightly and I smiled with content, thinking of homemade cookies and their taste. The giant doors swung open though and they were met face to face with… Raechel! “Hi Raechel!” I gave a huge smile and waved, “Sorry we’re late, sis kept scaring my pants off all the way over.”

Patricia looked away and waved her hand, shooing the idea away. “I only did it cause you left yourself open, plus I had to get you back for the baked beans in my shoes. This is only the beginning!” she laughed and put her hands on her hips, the laugh almost booming. Raechel smiled, a tiny and shy one, motioning us to come inside.

“You two are so mean to each other, I wonder how in the world you two ever get along.” Reachels’s light green nightgown signaled that they had already got into their pajamas and we stepped into the big house. The furniture was gorgeous, all of it seeming to compliment the rooms they were in. There were a few paintings here and there of fields and possible family members, but what really stuck out was the fireplace. It was enormous and burning bright, keeping the room warm and toasty. I shed my jacket and shoes, putting them in the appropriate places, and took another glance around. Nice soft carpet, white walls, big TV, a chandelier, and even a cute looking kitchen from what I could see in the next room.

“Wowzers, your house is pretty neat!” Patricia gasped, her awe showing as much as mine.
Estimated Time Frame of Completion: Late February to Mid March
Pastaa~Chao wrote: Usernames: Pastaa~Chao
Story Title: The Gathering: A Time to Die
Description: For only one week, eighteen users are gathered to stay at the Moderators' Palace and Estate annually. However, during this meeting, there's just a slight problem. Every single island of the Chao Islands (except the small island the group is on) is sinking. The users are now isolated. And one by one, each is offered up to the phantom king, who died some time ago. Told in the point of view of a user who has not visited any of the islands for six years, it is up to the users to find out whether the phantom king is real and who is the savior of the lives of the sacrificed. Once they find the location of a mysterious secret island and rescue the souls of the "living sacrifices", this savior may win fame, glory, the seven Chaos Emeralds, and all the gold they can imagine.
Example:Mooncow chuckled darkly as he stood upon the magic circle, which lit up his face, revealing a shadowy, crazed grin against the pink illumination. Holding the agate stone, which was colored a peppermint leaf green with milky swirls, he said an enchantment which Funky G asked him to say in order for him to end his contract with his dear and ever so near friend. "I will over you their lives! All of them! You may have all the islands, and may the eighteen users selected offer their souls in your service," he said. Mooncow murmured to himself, and his smirk widened. Surely, today, he didn't feel so well. Unfortunately, something had overcome him since Torro's death, and he seemed obssessed with a "contract" Torro made with him when they were only young boys. Before his administrator friend died, Mooncow was fairly content. Regardless, even then he obsessed with the occult and this very promise.

What was this promise? The promise was for an exchange of money and goods. The details would be made clear soon enough, Mooncow thought. Until then, it was necessary to end this contracting with the mighty cat alchemist, because long at last, he had found a way to reunite with him. It was never that he didn't enjoy spending time with Torro- it was more or less that he wanted to see him once again. Do the other users even know what it meant to have a friend that was formless? Even though he had Fusion as a friend (perhaps even more), no one was as close as the king Torro. Legend says he still lingers in the Moderators' Palace, where all the moderators and and administrators stay, as a ghost. The servants fear Torro's ghost a great deal, and often the cat alchemist spends his time rearranging things, turning the lights on and off, and steraling from the glass menageries and silverware collections.

Already, eighteen lives were selected as offerings for the revival. The rest of the islands would be paid into the phantom king's possessions as the forewarning storm brews and rages on throughout the planet of Hippotank. Six of the eighteen will be chosen as the key for the pentacle. The rest would be collected one by one accordingly to Torro's gleaming golden epitaph as his hapless prey embark on the wild goose chase for the fame and glory of a moderator, and the riches of the Chaos Emeralds and gold.

However, Mooncow sought to see Torro materialize once more. And once he did, he would offer the rarest of treasures: the site creator's sole golden ring. This, and the enchantment, would prove that the contract was complete. Not only that, the ring proved that Mooncow's life was Torro's and so was the rest of Chao Island. As he dangled the ring outside the window, Mooncow felt a cold breeze as butterflies of every color of the rainbow spectrum flew around him. It was a sissy choice of a mascot, he had chided Torro when Torro was alive. But it always matched the rainbow afro wig the cat selected for especially pleasing situations.

"Chao Island is yours for the taking!" Mooncow laughed as the ring fell and disappeared into the thick foliage. Already, he could sense the golden-green appraising eyes of a cat watching over ther Chao Islands. "I know you're there, Torro! Which shall you harvest first?" he mused softly, his voice sweet and gentle as if he were speaking to his dearest.

He was. But where could the cat be?
Estimated Time Frame for Completion: March 17, at most, but probably around Febrary 27 if I'm not busy.
Riku wrote: Username: Riku
Story Title: No More Users [tentative]

Description: Fox, a shut-in lowlife wins a Z-Saber in an internet auction. While drowning his sorrows at a bar, he meets Renae Christel, a stylish and trendy dame who just so happens to be the head of a shady group called the United Administrators' Associating. Fox strikes a deal with her; Using his new Z-Saber, he must climb through the ranks of the UAA, defeating other potential candidates and becoming the new administrator of Sonic Destroy.

Why?

Because he ****ing can, that's why.

Excerpt: (LANGUAGE) Fox walked into the room at the end of the dingy hallway. Inside lied something... quite unexpected.

A young girl, clad in dark brown hair and a rainbow dress, stood in front of a conveyer belt. With a wand in hand, she proceeded to whack the everloving, holy fuck out of the human targets coming down it. Upon hearing Fox's footsteps, she kicked the conveyer belt's power and turned around briskly, pivoting with the wand.
"Hold on a sec, will you?" the girl said, walking over to the edge of the room. A small loveseat and college fridge were situated against the wall. "So fuckin' thirsty."

Fox cautiously approached the dame, clenching the Z-Saber tightly in his leather gloves.
"So, you're the second ranked administrator," Fox quipped, leaning against the wall as the person plopped down on the loveseat. "I assume you're Mana?"

"Want a drink?" Mana said, pulling out two cans of beer.
"Why the hell not," Fox replied. Mana tossed him a frosty can, which he proceeded to open and soak the Z-Saber in.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Mana asked, a baffled look on her face.
"Nothing important." Fox grinned, winking under his sunglasses.
Mana tossed her can at the poor, defenseless sap sitting on the conveyer belt, knocking him into a pile of his brethren below.

"So I take it you're some kind of vile killing machine?" Fox said as Mana stood.
"Don't act like you're better than me," Mana scoffed. "It's just s job. The daily grind. You think you're hot shit, don't you?"
"Well, objectively, yes--"
"Who the fuck do you think you are?!"
"Fox Liberty, ma'am, new administrator of Sonic Destroy." Fox replied, readying his Z-Saber.

Mana swung her wand at Fox. He sidestepped out of the way, getting behind her. before viciously tearing into her with his blade. Recovering quickly, Mana spun on her wand, kicking Fox in the face and sending him flying backwards into the pit of bloodied human targets. He clung to the ledge, lifting himself back up just in time to be booted in the face repeatedly by Mana.
Ignoring the pain, Fox stabbed upward and cut Mana's arm, distracting her long enough for him to climb back up. Upon reaching his feet, Fox backflipped away from Mana and pulled a lighter out of his pocket. Confusedly, Mana stared at him for a moment.
Fox held the lighter to the Z-Saber, which immediately caught fire due to its alcoholic coating.
"You wanna fuckin' go?"
Estimated date of completion: March 1st
Associated Topics
Minty's Story
Riku's Story
Last edited by cinnamonstyx on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
eboy's seme
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: CI!AUFest 2013

Post by Triert »

Username: Triert
Story Title: Grand Theft Auto: Chaopolis
Description: A gang war between the three crimelords has erupted, this story chronicles the rough life out on the streets for a new member named Harry.
Example: "I loved you man, I mother ****ing loved you. But you had to be a b*tch, you just had to forget about me. Well now, I'm gona make everyone forget about you." Foxy Boi said as he took out his handgun and capped Riku in the head. "This the hood life everyone, furries rule the streets. Furry for life everyone, furry for life!" Foxy Boi said as he drove off in his low rider shooting his gun in the air. "What in the hell was that?" Harry said as C. Baller looked back at Riku. "Welcome to the jungle Harry, if you don't want your back or your friends people are gonna die out here." C. Baller said as paramedics came and took Riku with him.
Estimated Time Frame for Completion: Febuary 1st March 15th
Last edited by Triert on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sable
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Sable »

Username: Riku
Story Title: No More Users [tentative]

Description: Fox, a shut-in lowlife wins a Z-Saber in an internet auction. While drowning his sorrows at a bar, he meets Renae Christel, a stylish and trendy dame who just so happens to be the head of a shady group called the United Administrators' Associating. Fox strikes a deal with her; Using his new Z-Saber, he must climb through the ranks of the UAA, defeating other potential candidates and becoming the new administrator of Sonic Destroy.

Why?

Because he ****ing can, that's why.

Excerpt: (LANGUAGE)
Spoiler:
Fox walked into the room at the end of the dingy hallway. Inside lied something... quite unexpected.

A young girl, clad in dark brown hair and a rainbow dress, stood in front of a conveyer belt. With a wand in hand, she proceeded to whack the everloving, holy fuck out of the human targets coming down it. Upon hearing Fox's footsteps, she kicked the conveyer belt's power and turned around briskly, pivoting with the wand.
"Hold on a sec, will you?" the girl said, walking over to the edge of the room. A small loveseat and college fridge were situated against the wall. "So fuckin' thirsty."

Fox cautiously approached the dame, clenching the Z-Saber tightly in his leather gloves.
"So, you're the second ranked administrator," Fox quipped, leaning against the wall as the person plopped down on the loveseat. "I assume you're Mana?"

"Want a drink?" Mana said, pulling out two cans of beer.
"Why the hell not," Fox replied. Mana tossed him a frosty can, which he proceeded to open and soak the Z-Saber in.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Mana asked, a baffled look on her face.
"Nothing important." Fox grinned, winking under his sunglasses.
Mana tossed her can at the poor, defenseless sap sitting on the conveyer belt, knocking him into a pile of his brethren below.

"So I take it you're some kind of vile killing machine?" Fox said as Mana stood.
"Don't act like you're better than me," Mana scoffed. "It's just s job. The daily grind. You think you're hot shit, don't you?"
"Well, objectively, yes--"
"Who the fuck do you think you are?!"
"Fox Liberty, ma'am, new administrator of Sonic Destroy." Fox replied, readying his Z-Saber.

Mana swung her wand at Fox. He sidestepped out of the way, getting behind her. before viciously tearing into her with his blade. Recovering quickly, Mana spun on her wand, kicking Fox in the face and sending him flying backwards into the pit of bloodied human targets. He clung to the ledge, lifting himself back up just in time to be booted in the face repeatedly by Mana.
Ignoring the pain, Fox stabbed upward and cut Mana's arm, distracting her long enough for him to climb back up. Upon reaching his feet, Fox backflipped away from Mana and pulled a lighter out of his pocket. Confusedly, Mana stared at him for a moment.
Fox held the lighter to the Z-Saber, which immediately caught fire due to its alcoholic coating.
"You wanna fuckin' go?"
Estimated date of completion: March 1st
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Post by Crash32 »

I take it the censor is disabled inside of spoilers? Neat to know.

Both entries so far seem really interesting. Can't wait to see more :>
Pastaa~Chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Pastaa~Chao »

Usernames: Pastaa~Chao
Story Title: The Gathering: A Time to Die
Description: For only one week, eighteen users are gathered to stay at the Moderators' Palace and Estate annually. However, during this meeting, there's just a slight problem. Every single island of the Chao Islands (except the small island the group is on) is sinking. The users are now isolated. And one by one, each is offered up to the phantom king, who died some time ago. Told in the point of view of a user who has not visited any of the islands for six years, it is up to the users to find out whether the phantom king is real and who is the savior of the lives of the sacrificed. Once they find the location of a mysterious secret island and rescue the souls of the "living sacrifices", this savior may win fame, glory, the seven Chaos Emeralds, and all the gold they can imagine.
Example:
Spoiler:
Mooncow chuckled darkly as he stood upon the magic circle, which lit up his face, revealing a shadowy, crazed grin against the pink illumination. Holding the agate stone, which was colored a peppermint leaf green with milky swirls, he said an enchantment which Funky G asked him to say in order for him to end his contract with his dear and ever so near friend. "I will over you their lives! All of them! You may have all the islands, and may the eighteen users selected offer their souls in your service," he said. Mooncow murmured to himself, and his smirk widened. Surely, today, he didn't feel so well. Unfortunately, something had overcome him since Torro's death, and he seemed obssessed with a "contract" Torro made with him when they were only young boys. Before his administrator friend died, Mooncow was fairly content. Regardless, even then he obsessed with the occult and this very promise.

What was this promise? The promise was for an exchange of money and goods. The details would be made clear soon enough, Mooncow thought. Until then, it was necessary to end this contracting with the mighty cat alchemist, because long at last, he had found a way to reunite with him. It was never that he didn't enjoy spending time with Torro- it was more or less that he wanted to see him once again. Do the other users even know what it meant to have a friend that was formless? Even though he had Fusion as a friend (perhaps even more), no one was as close as the king Torro. Legend says he still lingers in the Moderators' Palace, where all the moderators and and administrators stay, as a ghost. The servants fear Torro's ghost a great deal, and often the cat alchemist spends his time rearranging things, turning the lights on and off, and steraling from the glass menageries and silverware collections.

Already, eighteen lives were selected as offerings for the revival. The rest of the islands would be paid into the phantom king's possessions as the forewarning storm brews and rages on throughout the planet of Hippotank. Six of the eighteen will be chosen as the key for the pentacle. The rest would be collected one by one accordingly to Torro's gleaming golden epitaph as his hapless prey embark on the wild goose chase for the fame and glory of a moderator, and the riches of the Chaos Emeralds and gold.

However, Mooncow sought to see Torro materialize once more. And once he did, he would offer the rarest of treasures: the site creator's sole golden ring. This, and the enchantment, would prove that the contract was complete. Not only that, the ring proved that Mooncow's life was Torro's and so was the rest of Chao Island. As he dangled the ring outside the window, Mooncow felt a cold breeze as butterflies of every color of the rainbow spectrum flew around him. It was a sissy choice of a mascot, he had chided Torro when Torro was alive. But it always matched the rainbow afro wig the cat selected for especially pleasing situations.

"Chao Island is yours for the taking!" Mooncow laughed as the ring fell and disappeared into the thick foliage. Already, he could sense the golden-green appraising eyes of a cat watching over ther Chao Islands. "I know you're there, Torro! Which shall you harvest first?" he mused softly, his voice sweet and gentle as if he were speaking to his dearest.

He was. But where could the cat be?
Estimated Time Frame for Completion: March 17, at most, but probably around Febrary 27 if I'm not busy.
Chao Island Roleplay: Rebirth: "I speak with the tones of shadowed viridian (#00BF8F)..."
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Post by CasualCollision »

I have a question about the character restriction rule. Do background characters count? Like say just random people in a crowd and such?

Also I think you guys are using the 'Usernames' field wrong.
cinnamonstyx
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by cinnamonstyx »

No they aren't. I did forget to add parentheses around the s tho.
Also, what did you have in mind? Talk to me and I'll give you a ruling.
eboy's seme
mintdrop
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: \('- '\) live life like it's 2007

Post by mintdrop »

interested in this, actually ouo

Username: Ravenyte (formerly MoonMintFox)
Story Title: Chao Island! Adventure (its super original i know)
Description: Remember Sonic adventure? Imagine CI users have their own stories in which I will portray. They will mainly be my friends, though. :0
Example:
Spoiler:
The city of Chaopolis. So modern and bustling with people and hovercars which buzzed like bees on jetpacks. Skyscrapers pierced the sky and subways reached depths of 50 feet. Being near a stunning turquoise ocean, Chaopolis was a popular holiday resort as well as a home the a vast majority of the citizens of Chao Island.

Minty, a cobalt fox with raven wings was taking a flight in the city as he usually did. Life was boring, his walkie talkie was broken, he didn't have a roomate in his 64 floor appartment and his most nearby friend was Wacky, a crazy raccoon who liked to do crazy experiments. She lived on Freeze Mountain, not a very far destination from Chaopolis. She remained content and bubbly; not allowing herself to be out-shadowed by her brother of the secret M.O.D. agency. Minty hoped that something unexpected would happen. Suddenly, he found himself bashing into a lamppost. Oops, not the kind of thing he wanted to happen! But soon, he felt a buzzing noise; his walkie talkie was working, and it appeared someone was calling him! He answered.

- CONVERSATION START - MINTY/WACKY

Minty: Hello?

???: {bzzzzzzzt} Minty? Is that you?! It's Wacky!!!

Minty: Oh! that's great! How did you know my walkie talkie was fixed?

Wacky: No time {buzzzt} for that! I...{bzzzt}

Minty: You...?

Wacky: NEED HELP!  

- CONVERSATION DISRUPTED BY BAD SIGNAL - MINTY/WACKY

Help? Oh no, he shouldn't of wished for something unexpected to happen! He wasn't the fastest person on Chao Island, not like a familiar heroic blue hedgehog, but he was quick. Hopefully, he'd make it there in time.
"I Fight For Those Who Have My Back, Not For Those Who Coward Back To Their Moms." He recited from the famous Snowy, except he wasn't famous and just a boy Minty heard saying quotes on the street. But nonetheless, he had to help Wacky! He burst off at full speed to Freeze Mountain ...
Estimated Time Frame for Completion: Mid/Late-March, hopefully...

yes i know its terrible and will come in 'YOU TRIED' place
ravenyte >> mintdrop
follow my art blog
or if u wanna see a backpack full of rats EMAIL A BROTHA @ EMAIL_A_BROTHA@outlook.com
(00:29:23) Chocolate_Chao: I don't need cute art from a scumbag like you...
cinnamonstyx
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Re: CI!AUFest 2013 [Updated Rules and Confirmed]

Post by cinnamonstyx »

Updated the first post to remind everyone to work on this **** and to be interested and that I'm still here running this show!
Make sure to read rules everyone!
eboy's seme
mintdrop
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by mintdrop »

Updated: Chapter 1 is up!
ravenyte >> mintdrop
follow my art blog
or if u wanna see a backpack full of rats EMAIL A BROTHA @ EMAIL_A_BROTHA@outlook.com
Lamby
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: running this block, running the chain gang

Post by Lamby »

For any participants that want an editor before posting their chapters, feel free to PM me. But I'll try to follow your threads and give you good feedback regularly. I don't think I'll be able to participate, Pat, but I'll try to follow stories and keep your contestants motivated. Wanted to help out somehow, at least.
"Oh baby won't you stop it/you and I haven't got it
Television romance "
mintdrop
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by mintdrop »

That would probably help a lot. I'll PM my next chapter to you. :D

Chapter 1.2 is up!
ravenyte >> mintdrop
follow my art blog
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

as soon as i am able to get on a computer/laptop long enough i'll upload chapter one of GTA: CI
mintdrop
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by mintdrop »

Am I supposed to be doing this or
Chapter 2 (parts 1 and 2) are complete!
ravenyte >> mintdrop
follow my art blog
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

I hope to join this, hopefully I'll have something ready soon and will be able to complete (since from what I'm thinking, the fic is gonna be pretty long considering the subject of the crossover). If not, then I'll just keep posting it separate from the contest.
"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection."
-Henri Poincare

They Who Lack a Face (Newest Project, Updating)
dA|Tumblr|Pokemon X Adventure Tumblr
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

I'm here to change my entry.

Username: Triert
Story Title: Heroes of CI
Description: The unrelated story of various super heroes across CI combine into tales of crime, downfall, and redemption.
Example: It had been too late for Devan, Crow had buried her six feet underground by the time I as able to catch up with him. He'd mocked me, as I dug her up out of the coffin crows bursted out. I don't even want to remind myself of what they did to her body, all I know is that Crow was going to die.
Estimated time of completion: March 20th
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Thunder Fang! See you never.

Post by Jack Augustine »

This all seems interesting! Use meh, I wanna see how I get portrayed.

Am I the jackass?
Am I just a nuisance?
Am I the main enemy?
--If so, what do I do?
Am I the hero?

Ooohhh I can't wait to find out in all these promising stories!
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Loudclaw, you'd make a terrible character in any of those roles.

I'm here to drop out of the contest.
cinnamonstyx
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by cinnamonstyx »

Why're you dropping out?
I mean it's ok that you are, just wondering.
eboy's seme
cinnamonstyx
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by cinnamonstyx »

HEY IS EVERYONE STILL INTERESTED IN THIS
eboy's seme
Sable
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Sable »

i meant to drop out because i have no time to work on nmu
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

TechnoGeisha wrote:HEY IS EVERYONE STILL INTERESTED IN THIS
I still am. It bothers me that I haven't gotten a chance to actually write a synopsis. I'm almost done with preparations and planning then I can actually move into the writing phase.

I know it seems silly and tedious, but I don't like to write a big, new work without doing a lot of necessary preparation and research if needed, because I feel like it's easier to get this preliminary stuff out of the way now, rather than get stuck while writing later on something relatively simple.

So yeah, it usually doesn't take this long and I'm really sorry it is. When research is involved, I like to try and do as much of it as possible before writing. That, and it's been one thing after another these past couple of weeks.
"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection."
-Henri Poincare

RileyTheChao123
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Location: I have the Chao Key, time to get to that Goal Ring!

Post by RileyTheChao123 »

Username(s): RileyTheChao123
Story Title: The Assasins of CI
Example: [LANGUAGE WARNING]
Spoiler:
Loudclaw strutted down the street like he owned it, Snowy pulled out his sword in preparation, Loudclaw raised his hands and said "No need for the sword Snowy, I only wanted to say hi" Snowy replied with "Outta my way jackass!"
"You wanna ****** go?"
"Not at the moment, im getting payed big for this job, I dont need any interference"
"Too late!" Loudclaw pulled out two knives and ran at Snowy
"Lets make this quick ok?"
Damn spoiler thing didnt work!
Im back, it feels good...
and guess what? i still got...
#Chaoswag
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

TG cancelled this a long time ago, this contest is no longer going on. However, that doesn't mean you shouldn't continue writing your story!
-Henri Poincare

cinnamonstyx
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by cinnamonstyx »

yea i canceled this after everyone but blas and fox dropped out bless their souls
but totes continue your stuff anyway don't mind this
eboy's seme