tru luv lasts 4evr

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Ka Night
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

tru luv lasts 4evr

Post by Ka Night »

Chapter 1
[Vile's POV]
I sat on the balcony of the hotel I was staying at. I sighed as my thoughts raced through my mind like lightning. I looked down at all the people. There was a beach at the hotel I was staying at. All the people looked like ants, tiny little ants. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I jumped. I turned around to see who it was. I smiled as it was my best friend, Joshy da mayro kratt chmpaoin. He was my best friend. I could talk to him about anything and he wouldn't judge me for it.
''Hey, Joshy,'' I said, smiling. Joshy sat down.
''What are you thinking about?" He asked. I felt a lump in my throat. I was thinking about him. I had a crush on him, for the longest time now. I thought he had such pretty eyes. His hair was so handsome, and...his smile. Oh, don't get me started. His smile could go for miles...when I see him smile, my heart starts racing and practically jumping out of my chest. I gulped, trying to push away those thoughts.
''Oh...n-nothing, really,'' I lied. I couldn't tell Joshy what I was thinking about. Chances are, he'd be totally freaked out and avoid me. And I at least wanted to cherish our friendship while it lasted, before I told him my confession... Joshy nodded. It was the evening. The sunset was setting. With the two of us just sitting there, the tension was very awkward, as we didn't say much. Sure, we were best friends, but right now, there wasn't really much to talk about. I sighed, and got up, Joshy did as well. I walked inside and stretched. I yawned. I was starting to get a bit tired.
''Hey, Joshy, I think I'm gonna turn in,'' I said. He nodded. ''Ok. Have a good sleep!'' He smiled that cute, cheeky smile and I walked up to bed, did all the preperations and then climbed into bed.
Sadly as much as I wanted to sleep, I just couldn't. I had Joshy on my mind all the time. I just couldn't get him off my mind, no matter how much I wanted to. I wanted to sleep. But...Joshy was just constantly in my mind. He was what kept me up all night a lot of the times. Oh, and did I mention Joshy was staying in the same hotel as me this summer? And the most awkward thing was, it was a one bed hotel. And when Joshy found that out, he refused to sleep on the couch, for who knows what reason.

So now I had to face the facts. I realized I had liked Joshy after a dare. It was at a party.
[Vile's POV: FlashBack]
I sat on the couch, Joshy sitting next to me. There were a whole bunch of people sitting there as well. We were playing truth or dare. I had really hoped the bottle didn't hit me. Unfortunately, it did. One of the guys had dared me to kiss Joshy. On the lips. I winced. I really didn't want to. I wasn't into guys at that time. But it was a dare, so I had to. I looked towards Joshy, and before I could say anything, Joshy had smashed his lips onto mine. He obviously wasn't sober, i could tell because his breath had the taste of heavy liqour. I was shocked, but kissed back. I then had pulled away, and I realized something. I realized...that I liked Joshy. I felt the sparks in that kiss. Maybe Joshy did as well but then again, he probably didn't like me.

END OF FLASHBACK, BACK TO REALITY: [Vile's POV]
The party was about 3 months ago. We hadn't spoke much after the party, after that had happened. Joshy didn't even remember what had happened, because he was so drunk. I didn't tell him about it, until one of his idiot friends decided to mention it. I told him it was true. He was immiedately angry at himself, for what he had done. I told him it was just a dare, and he was so drunk he didn't remember it. He had understood. But he was still shocked at what happened. His friend told him what happened about 3 weeks after the party.

We had decided to still be friends, and not to let that little harmless kiss ruin our friendship. It was just a dare to him after all...wasn't it?
----------------------------------------------~~~~
Chapter 2
[Vile's POV]
The next morning, I woke up. I saw Joshy sleeping on the pillow next to mine. I blushed lightly, he looked so cute, so...handsome and delicate. I looked away and yawned. I hadn't gotten very much sleep last night, because Joshy was on my mind...all night. I stretched and walked in the bathroom. I looked at the reflection of me in the mirror. From my point of view, I looked awful. My hair was a mess and my eyes looked bloodshot. My skin looked pale and I looked as if I was deadly sick. But, I wasn't. I just had to get more sleep...right?

I yawned again, and groggily walked out of the bathroom. I saw Joshy now awake. He got up from the bed and saw me. He smiled. ''Hey, Vile,'' he said. ''Did you get a goo-'' He started to ask me something, but walked closer to me and his eyes grew wide.
I bit my lip. ''What is it?" I asked him. He put his hand over my face sleepily, and started moving it around. I put his hand down to his side.
''Your eyes are totally bloodshot, and your skin...it looks so pale,'' He said. His voice was quiet, kind of a whisper. I sighed and bit my lip, looking at the ground.
''Y...yeah,'' I said quietly back. I put my head down. I couldn't think of anything else to say about it. And if he asked me why, well...I'd just have to lie again, wouldn't I? Everytime he asked me something, and he was the reason why, I'd always lie. And he was so gullible. He fell for it everytime.

He lifted my head up. ''W...why? Why haven't you been sleeping well?" He asked me. I bit my lip hard, nervously. I grew nervous and my palms started to sweat. I couldn't think of a lie. He had noticed something was wrong with me right off the bat. I sighed. I would just have to tell him the truth.
''Sit down on the bed...and I...I'll t-tell you,'' I said nervously. Joshy sat on the bed and I sat next to him, a few inches away. My breaths were slow, nervous.

''Well...t-the reason I haven't been sleeping well...'' I started to say, my voice quiet as a mouse, ''Is because...is because of you.'' I bit my lip. I hoped he'd understand why just by that sentence. He looked at me and I looked at him. His eyes were dark brown, kind of a chocolate brown like mine.
''What do you mean...because of me?" He asked me. I sighed and got closer to him. A lump in my throat built, just like yesterday, when he had asked me what I was thinking about.
''I can...n-never sleep good at night. You're always racing through my mind...y-your handsome, brown eyes...your... sweet smile...your cute laugh...and...just...everything about you is always in my mind.''
Joshy looked at me with a look of confusion and interest. I licked my lips nervously.
''So, what you're saying, Vile, is...you like me?" The lump in my throat grew bigger, and my heart started to pound fast, as if it would jump out of my chest in any minute. My eyes grew hard. I nodded. ''Y...yeah. I do.''

He smiled. ''So do I.'' My heart raced and started to pound even harder. My eyes grew even wider. He looked deep into my eyes. I couldn't believe what I just heard. I couldn't believe he liked me back. Joshy kissed my cheek and got up. He started to walk out, but as soon as he was at the door, he winked. My heart melted...and soon he was at the door. I still couldn't believe he liked me. How long had he liked me? And...what if he was just...lying? No... Joshy isn't like that. i took a deep breath, pushed the thoughts away and walked after Joshy and into the kitchen.
Last edited by Ka Night on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
(19:20:41) Linds_269: @ LeafNinja: I TOKD YOU TOFL YSE SURPRISE
(21:06:09) Chocolate_Chao: SUCK IT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN
(21:23:05) Riku: superchao didn't choose the brony life; the brony life chose him
(23:40:54) superchao: he is the complete opposite of me so therefor he has to be an ass
(01:29:25) shadow_is_BEAST: @ Mana: you had me at boobs
Sable
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Re: tru luv lasts 4evr

Post by Sable »

Linds 269
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Linds 269 »

^
(19:42:34) chaosulitmaster: I find it so creppy that with a IP adress, you can find yuor hoes within a 15-20 mile radius. >.>
(18:57:45) Omelet: I AM INSERTING IT (13:17:50) Omelet: I DID INSERT IT
Lamby
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: running this block, running the chain gang

Post by Lamby »

Edit: Oh. Oh my.
Last edited by Lamby on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Oh baby won't you stop it/you and I haven't got it
Television romance "
Ka Night
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Ka Night »

i didnt write this
another user did
mephy did
(19:20:41) Linds_269: @ LeafNinja: I TOKD YOU TOFL YSE SURPRISE
(21:06:09) Chocolate_Chao: SUCK IT DOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN
(21:23:05) Riku: superchao didn't choose the brony life; the brony life chose him
(23:40:54) superchao: he is the complete opposite of me so therefor he has to be an ass
(01:29:25) shadow_is_BEAST: @ Mana: you had me at boobs
Sable
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Sable »

chapter 3: joshy and vile have violent sex on the kitchen table