Chao Island Reality Show

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
mintdrop
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: \('- '\) live life like it's 2007

Re: Chao Island Reality Show

Post by mintdrop »

wha
why am i like this
ravenyte >> mintdrop
follow my art blog
or if u wanna see a backpack full of rats EMAIL A BROTHA @ EMAIL_A_BROTHA@outlook.com
(00:29:23) Chocolate_Chao: I don't need cute art from a scumbag like you...
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Sun will rise tomorrow.

Post by Prince Ricard »

oh dear god
Mana
Master Chao
Master Chao
Motto: unintelligible mumbled/yodeled gibberish

Post by Mana »

Goddammit.
When CI sucks come *here*. Skype: indicus.morpheus 3DS: 0216-1357-9970
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Where are they now???

Fandral: I mean really, absolutely no one wanted to stick together after what happened to Fox and Minty. We don't even know where they went!

Interviewer: What about everyone else? Let's start with you.

Fandral: Well, I checked myself into rehab after the show ended. But when I left the drug market, competitors came in and the streets turned into anarchy. The police force decided I was better in the streets then outside of them, and thats how I returned to snorting crack off a hookers back.

Interviewer: What about everyone else?

Fandral: Triert is still in jail after he assassinated the mayor of chaopolis, no relation to Will of course. I'm pretty sure the three girls formed a band with Chaopolis Pop Icon Twiddle, have you heard their latest single "Draw me like one of your furry girls" yet?

Interviewer: Yes I have, but has anyone ever thought about getting back together?

Fandral: Well, Fox sent me a message stating how he did not want to be found. Since Triert was pardoned he should be getting out of jail soon, it's all a matter of finding minty I guess.

Interviewer: What about the girls?

Fandral: Something tells me they don't want to bother with any of us after the last episode. It's a shame too, I would have loved to be their dealer.

Interviewer: What if I told you, the reunion could happen right this very moment!

Aruesso, Choco, Twili, Triert in a cage, and Fox all come out from behind the curtains.

Fandral: Wait a minute...whats the catch?

Interviewer: The catch, is that you all have to find Minty and bring him home if you want your contracts with this show to expire.

Triert: God damn it.

To be continued in, Finding Minty.