Story of the lost pokemon... (UPDATE OF PLOT!)

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Canpaw
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: I just ate dinner for breakfast!

Story of the lost pokemon... (UPDATE OF PLOT!)

Post by Canpaw »

Hello! Welcome to the Story of the lost pokemon! It will air in... well, now!

PLOTLINE!
Spoiler:
Short plotline! So, here we go:
Various unusual things have happened to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova! Kanto was the last to be affected by this mysterious...ness.

Grey patrats! Cyan snivys!
The legendary pokemon had come together to find out what is happening... and the volcanic eruptions all over the Pokemon World. The only region uneffected... are the mysterious, unnamed, and foreign regions that are in the world! Watch in interest as you see what the legendary pokemon are doing! Meanwhile, in Unova, a boy had lost his Snivy. Cilan, the old Striaton gym leader decided to help out the boy. See what happens...

Prologue

Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno stared in disbelief as many pokemon changed colors. They thought the humans had done this. "I want to meet in Sinnoh. I would suspect the other of legendary pokemon are there." Moltres said. "Yes, we need a meeting." Zapdos had cried out. "Far out there, there will be the truth. Truth is key, even to Pokemon. Even the rivals of our kind will come together with their rivals." Articuno had said calmly. They were flying to Sinnoh, and by the time they were there, they were so tired out.

Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, and Ho-oh were meeting up on a hillside. Celebi had spotted them and asked, "What's happening?" "The pokemon are changing colors, and it might reach US soon. About seven Starlys spotted straying from Sinnoh had been the same tan color. They also seem to sparkle lightly. There were also 5 Staravias. All the same tan color. And also, 1 Staraptor, the same tan!" Entei said.
"You know, I saw a three charmander and two charizard. I supposed the charmander were offspring. Guess what. All three of those charmander were yellow! The two charizard were black! Not orange!" Suicune said. "I suppose that the trio of the birds went to Sinnoh." Lugia said. "I suggest that we go there. Sinnoh is the perfect place to meet." Lugia said yet again. "Yeah, I agree. Come on, trio. You too, Celebi." Ho-oh rasped.
"I wasn't going to be left behind, you know!" Celebi yelled teasingly.

Mew and Mewtwo were looking at eachother with a stern look. "We're enemys. But this is only a thing we can do together. We should travel to Sinnoh. We're both psychic, we can know what the other legendaries are thinking. All of them are going to Sinnoh." Mew mewed.
"Hm. You're quite correct. We shall go there!" Mewtwo had decided. "As soon as it started, the Hoenn legendaries had immediatly gone to Sinnoh! Hurry!" Mew said....

To be continued in Chapter 1!
Last edited by Canpaw on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
a
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Re: Story of the lost pokemon...

Post by CitrusCat »

There's a problem...

Charmander and Charizard of normal coloration are orange, not red. The Shiny coloration for Charmander is more of a yellow, not orange. The only one that is red in the normal coloration is Charmeleon.

Still good though.
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
Canpaw
Brave Chao
Brave Chao

Post by Canpaw »

Oh yeah. I forgot that Charmander were yellow. Twas thinking that it was reddish.

I fixed the mistake! Thanks.
a
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

You forgot to change the "Not red!" part to orange.

EDIT: Also, it's the SHINY Charmander that are yellow, with the normal ones being orange. Just adding this because the above post makes it seem like you took it that normal Charmander are yellow, which they're not.
Last edited by CitrusCat on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
What is my life anymore?
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Its a nice story all in all.That said, make sure you know the shinies for a fact next time.;)
Canpaw
Brave Chao
Brave Chao

Post by Canpaw »

The "Not Red!" part was referring to the Charizard.

Chapter 1 coming tomorrow!(or in about an hour or two if i have the time!)

The meeting...
a
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

I know. Charizard is orange, too. ._.
What is my life anymore?
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Citrus_Chao wrote:I know. Charizard is orange, too. ._.
This
Canpaw
Brave Chao
Brave Chao

Post by Canpaw »

/me looks at charizard in White 2.

You're correct ;/

i suck at these colors
Canpaw wrote:

Chapter 1 coming tomorrow!(or in about an hour or two if i have the time!)

The meeting...

Chapter 1
The meeting...

Mew, Lugia, Kyurem, Arceus, Ho-oh, Rayquaza, Regigigas, Cobalion, and Landorus had their own meeting before all of the other legendaries had the meeting together. They were going to lead the real meeting with all of the legendaries.
"You know, I've seen a shining, black, and red haxorus lying around the preserve set up with the Humans. If these miscolored pokemon were natural, I would be so mad. We need to investigate all of this. The meeting will be very short, but we need to investigate.

more coming EASTER

Mew had said "We have to investigate. Legendarys of Johto and Kanto, lets go to Unova to investigate." "Hoenn and Sinnoh, investigate Kanto. "Unova, split up and go to the other two regions" "Lets go." Landorus and Meloetta said.

Chapter 2

Mew to Southern Unova!

Coming in at least 7 days or so! I'll put a note on my 3DS so when I wake up I'll remember!
a
Canpaw
Brave Chao
Brave Chao

Re: Story of the lost pokemon... (UPDATE OF PLOT!)

Post by Canpaw »

Sorry for the double-post! But this was pretty far down the list of stories and I had a brand new plot idea!

Chapter 2

Mew to Southern Unova!

"I'll explore southern Unova by myself. All of you guys, explore the rest." I had said.
First off, I headed to Striaton. "Sniivy, where are you???" a lonesome cry said. I started to fly toward the cry.
I had found the boy. "I-it-its the mythical pokemon... Meww!" the boy said. "You know telepathy, do you? Can you talk to me?" the boy said.
"Yes." I said. "So, apparently your Snivy got stolen? That's horrible!" I said. He then had led me to his room in his house. "Tiny splotches of... of...." The boy had started to wail pitifully."He died, didn't he?" the boy wailed out loud. "No way! Somebody must've hurt Snivy real bad and then stolen him!" I said.

We started to travel to the Striaton Restaurant. Cilan was a grass type expert, so we asked him to come help us get Snivy back. "Of course!" Cilan said sadly. We traveled back to the boys room. "Where are your parents, and what is your name?" Cilan asked the little boy.
"My name is Daniel. My parents are in Undella Town. Mr. Cilan, why is Mew here?" Daniel said and then asked. "I'm here to investigate these shiny pokemon." I said. "I've seen a shiny Onix before!" Cilan said. "I think they're natural."

To be continued in chapter 3...

Chapter 3

What? Natural?
"I've seen one... I think." Daniel said. "Snivy wasn't green, he was cyan. He sparkled whenever he went outside of his pokeball when he was inside before." "I loved my poor Snivy!" Then, I said, "They're so unnatural! Druddigons can turn from blue to green! Patrats brown to gray!" "But Mew, why should that be considered unnatural? Over Professor Juniper, and all of the professors say it's a very rare phenomenon where a pokemon is a slightly different color! Some Pokemon are born that way without shiny Pokemon in their genes!" Cilan asks me. "Good point! Everybody who finds a Shiny Pokemon is blessed, but I still cant believe the awesome color changes. Haxorus changing black and red, Charizard changing black and red, Audino changing purple and green." I said. I couldn't believe them.

"I'll call for Articuno and Zapdos to help me find your poor Snivy. I'll use psychic powers to tell them to come to Striation." I said, then started doing.
I can see Articuno and Zapdos now. "Whaat do you want, Mew!" Zapdos said. "This poor little boy has lost his Snivy!" I said. "Irrelevant." Articuno said.
"Not if you find out there were splotches of blood near my bed where Snivy was!" Daniel said. "Alrighty, that sounds terrible! We'll definitely help!" Zapdos and Articuno both said at the same time.

Zapdos traveled to the Dreamyard. I went to the underground part of the dreamyard. Articuno explored the nearby routes. I saw no other than... A shiny Munna and a shiny Snivy. "You.... Do you know a trainer named Daniel?" the Snivy said. "Are you his Pokemon?" I said. "Yes. Where is he?" Snivy asked. "He's in his house, worrying about you so hard. He's crying most of the time." Mew said sadly. "Daaniel!" the Snivy said sadly. "Who's the Munna?" I asked. "Random shiny pokemon. You should see this guy's base! He has a ton of shiny pokemon!" Snivy said. I teleported inside.

To be continued in an hour or a day.
a