Lost and Found(creepypasta)

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 4 days old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
jackteam54
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Lost and Found(creepypasta)

Post by jackteam54 »

So I posted this creepypasta which I was updating daily back in 2012, I decided to get back to work on it. I will start again tomorrow. Please tell me what you think so far!
(The guy in this story posted this on an RP site he frequented on known as Fallen Hero. Also, this is my first creepy pasta! Hope you guys enjoy! )
Jan. 5th 2009
Hi everyone, I am sure most of you won't care and won't read, but this is really freaky. I am going to be updating it as I go along, who knows what will happen along the way; so far, I am kinda nervous. Anyways, I had something really strange happen today. I was minding my own business, working on some concept arts for my next big idea when suddenly, I heard a loud knock. It seemed to have come from the front door so I marched down the stairs and opened the door. The man was probably around 6 feet tall and had a mysterious feel about him. A little nervous, I greeted him with a nice friendly hello, he did not reply. He was giving me this blank stare with his green eyes, it was freaking me out so I quickly said "Thank you, I gotta get back to work now, if you don't mind." He turned around right away, walking off almost robotic like, it was freaky.

Slightly disturbed by my encounter, I left the package alone for a two hours and I continued working on my concepts. For some reason, I kept thinking about that man. I feel like I know him in someway, it wasn't a happy feeling, not at all, it was dark and creepy. Then I started to think about the package. I looked over at it, I just noticed how worn it was, it looks like it has been through hell and back, the tape is yellow from dust and dirt, the package itself is all banged and the stickers with the shipping info were peeling off. The weird part is that they actually had no information on them. There was no sign this went through a post office at all, kind of weird, right?

A bit nervous, I peeled off the tape with ease and inside was a small wooden box with a key next to it. The strange part about it was that the box had my name engraved on the top, with my handwriting. I swear I NEVER did anything like this and I couldn't of been a kid when I did this. After all, my handwriting was drastically different back then. Consumed by these thoughts I opened the box with the key it supplied me. I slowly lifted the top and inside was an old, destroyed note in cursive handwriting that read "The sun shall fall as thee spirit rises, peace shall reign once more after we are rid of thee horrible spirit."
This is when I started to get even more freaked out. How could this obviously extremely old note get into a wooden box with my name and in my handwriting. I paused for a moment to think, but afterwards put the note back in the box, locked it then left the room to go post this. Tomorrow I am going to go find out more about this odd, old note and any thing else I can find out. If you guys know anything, please help me, I am really confused right now. Anyways that is it for now. I guess I will do some role playing to ease my mind for the coming day. I feel as if it will be a long one...

Jan. 9th 2009
Things have gone a lot different than expected. First off, sorry for not posting in awhile things have been just so crazy it is hard to concentrate. Anyways, I did as much research as possible, from the Internet to the local library. I could not even find a single clue to the history of the box and note. After that I decided to go home and just report that I found nothing and was just some weird coincidence. As soon as I got inside, there was a knock on the door.
I opened the door to find the same man standing there with a very similar looking package to the old one. This time he immediately gave it to me and ran off. I looked down at the package in my hand, it seemed to have a very sad and mysterious feel to it. I was overcame by this and for no reason began to shed tears. It started out small but it grew to the point where I couldn't breath. Eventually I stopped and went into the bathroom to wipe my face off.
After getting that past me I went back into my room, I began to wonder about the box. I opened it and the same box was in it from before, except, it was more worn down and you could barely see the name carved on it. This time there was no key, but I still opened slowly and inside was a letter, with my name on it. I tore the envelop open and began to read it to myself, this is what it said:
"Why did you leave me? I have been waiting, but you have never come. I need you and you need me. Please, come back for me, it is starting to get cold and lonely without you. I don't think I can last much longer. Why did you have to leave that night, while I was asleep? What was more important? I don't want bad things to happen to you or me, these events could change your life as you know it. Please, come back and find me, I will be here in my usual spot, sitting."

The letter seemed so familiar, yet not. I don't even know the name of this person. I swear, I never left anybody in a situation like that. The thing that gives me the chills though is that this letter seems very rushed, as if someone was after the person who was making it. The general layout and the writing show this. The more I think about this, the eerier it gets, but it didn't end there. Every day since that, I have been getting the same package every single day, including this one, same note and everything. Something is not right here, I need to find out the source of this and if it is too late to stop it.

I am going to be heading to the old abandoned area of town tomorrow, that is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of cold and lonely. Maybe I can finally find some solid answers. The thing that really confuses me though, is the first note. "The sun shall fall as thee spirit rises, peace shall reign once more after we are rid of thee horrible spirit." Now that I think of it I might of figured it out. Wait, am I crazy? What I was thinking isn't the truth, there is no way I could of, I would surely of remembered it. I need to go think about this, see you guys tomorrow with some more information. I hope.

Jan. 11th 2009
Yesterday was something I have never experienced before. Like I said in my last log, I went out to the abandoned part of town, which is quite a huge area. After I packed up all my gear, there was another box at the door. I did the usual process and inside was a note that said "Don't go" Even though I got the chills while reading this, I decided to continue on my trip.

After the initial drive I arrived at the old part of town. I stepped out of my car and noticed how disturbingly quiet it was, not a single noise from anywhere except for me walking through the snow and buildings. I took my flashlight out of the car and started looking around. This place is almost completely in ruins, it is depressing to think that people used to live. After looking through some buildings I decided to check one I had been avoiding, the hotel. I kept on getting a weird feeling when passing by this building similar to the one with the package in my last entry. I walked in to hotel and the inside was destroyed. There was pieces of the building lying everywhere but among this rubble, there was a backpack.

I walked up to the backpack and noticed a note next to it. "If you are reading this, you are too late, you should of came back earlier, now the past is coming for you. Don't try and run, you can't escape" I looked inside the backpack, but there was nothing of any significance. I started to walk towards the door when suddenly I heard a loud bang behind me, before I could look to see what it was, I was on the floor unconscious. I woke up in one of the hotel's bedrooms. I looked outside the window to see that I was on 5th story. I walked out of the hotel room and then I saw the hotel room number, Room 202. I suddenly began to freak out for some reason I can't explain. I tried to get out of the building but the stairs to the floor below me were destroyed and the jump down was dangerous. I looked around for a rope or anything hopelessly until I found a fire ladder down, except it was destroyed so it only went down to the second floor. There was a broken window that I could jumped into and as soon as I did I went down the stairs and outside. I drove off back home disturbed by that room... Room 202, for some reason there is something significant about it...

I will be going back to that hotel again, even though I don't want to, I know I have to if I want answers. See you guys, I have a feeling I am finally going to know the truth for once.
yea