CB's Backstory

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

Should there be...a Part 4?

Poll ended at Tue May 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Absolutely (Yes)
100%
Negative (No)
No votes

Total votes: 1

The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

CB's Backstory

Post by The Ice Maiden »

In otherwords, My BackStory

A mist wreathed around the ankles of Beam the Cat. It seemed to whisper as it moved, making the place all the more eery. Voices seemed to become clearer with every step she took, but yet, she didn't feel afraid. In fact, the voices...seemed strangely calming.
Suddenly, the mist took shape of none other than Chaos.
Chaos' eyes flashed in a strange and mysterious way, then took off running.
"Hey, wait!" Beam called, and took off after him.
They weaved through trees and dead vines, until they came to a castle. It was old and rickety, and a whole entire tower had crumpled to the ground. Green light spilled from the windows, bathing the grey fields in an eery glow.
"What is this place...?" Beam wondered.
Chaos motioned with his claw for her too follow, and then he opened the door to the castle without using his hands. It was like magic.
He ran in.
Beam was a little bit scared, but she followed him in anyway.
Inside was the Master Emerald, and two transparent figures. One was Chaos, and one was...herself.
"Whoa..." she gasped.
Chaos stood beside her. He seemed to say, "Watch and see".
Beam did exactly as commanded. She stared at the two figures, and they both seemed to move. Like they wre both coming into focus, and then...
The two figures meshed together, and became solid. It was like...Beam went inside Chaos, and became something different.
Beam was getting a bit scared now. She slowly walked towards the creature, and it didn't move. She then decided it was safe, and she walked around, examining it. She suddenly saw something that caught her eye...
Her birthmark. It was on the back of the creature's neck!
Suddenly, the whole scene faded to white.

"AHH!"
Beam's own voice woke herself up. She panted and sat up in her bed. "W-wha? Was it all a dream?"
She leapt up and looked at herself in the mirror. "Phew," she squeaked. "It...it was just a dream."
But what she didn't know was that a pair of green eyes were watching her.
Last edited by The Ice Maiden on Sun May 12, 2013 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peace out ci
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Re: CB's Backstory

Post by Snowy »

Awesome!
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

:3
Thanks~

Working on next part.
peace out ci
RinaLin
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: All Toasters Toast Toast

Post by RinaLin »

Looks great Beam!
~Chocolini The Chocolate Pasta~
"Cause it's easy to ignore, till the walls around you shatter. Nothing seems to matter anymore..."
mintdrop
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: \('- '\) live life like it's 2007

Post by mintdrop »

I think you should focus on one story at a time. Otherwise, the chapter was a little short and lacked proper description.
ravenyte >> mintdrop
follow my art blog
or if u wanna see a backpack full of rats EMAIL A BROTHA @ EMAIL_A_BROTHA@outlook.com
(00:29:23) Chocolate_Chao: I don't need cute art from a scumbag like you...
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

Yeah...I guess so.

But techinically, Beam was having a dream.
peace out ci
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

This is why you can't finish one story.
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

LOL yeah I guess.
peace out ci
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

LOL
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

*coughworkingonpartIIcough*
peace out ci
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

The figure moved silently towards the door while Beam was busy. The door floated open and a gush of wind blew in, and the figure vanished.
It was dark, and clouds blocked off the moon and stars. The creature's green eyes scanned the town, growling. It sprinted into action, being part cat, leapt on top of a building. It turned to water and leaked into cracks, forming a puddle on the floor.
Red streaks scattered everywhere, for it was a jewelry store. The creature sneered and unliquified, stretching it arms, until it reached the glass. Then it smashed it.
The siren went off, and the creature stretched its arm up, and vanished into the ceiling.
"Police!"
A few men, armed with guns, burst into the room. At first they stood there, frozen. Then they lowered their guns. "How in the..."
Suddenly, it dropped from the ceiling. It launched out its arms and knocked out a policeman with a punch, and then they all fired.
The creature snarled, but was unharmed. It sweeped its arm and pushed all the policemen harshly against the wall, knocking them all out. Then it slid through the door that they left ajar. A small and wicked smile appeared on its face as it stretched its arm up and swung.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"WE LOST IT!!!"
Knuckles was fuming angrily. "This sucks. And we almost had it!"
It was the day after the robbery occurred in the local Jewelry Store, and unfortunately, one of the Chaos Emeralds was mistaken for a ln average diamond. Now Knuckles and Sonic was hunting down the strange chaos-like creature.
"Relax, Knux," Sonic sighed. "We're gonna find it,"
"Says you!" Knuckles snarled. "Its a watery disaster waiting to happen. And besides, it could be anywhere now!"
"Ya wanna find it or not?" Sonic asked.
"I do," Knuckles said defensively. "But that doesn't mean we are,"

(*coughgtgbeforeIcouldfinishcough*)
peace out ci
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

(Continya')

Sonic shrugged. "Well, then, we better get moving," he sped up.
Knuckles was left in the dust, coughing, waving his arms to get it out of his face. "Roadhog!" He growled, and ran after him.
"Wait up!"
A female's voice rung through the Mystic Ruins. Knuckles turned around to see a silver speck making its way towards her. Soon, it took shape of a cat. That was when Knuckles began to recognize it. "Oh great,"
Knuckles wasn't really that fond of Beam, because she pretty much mimicked his every move without meaning too. She was almost like Knuckles' 'personality mimic', as Amy liked to call it.
Beam arrived, panting. "What--are--you--looking for...?" She gasped, bending over. Her hands were on her knees as she attempted to catch her breath.
"Didn't you hear?" Knuckles grumbled. "The yellow Chaos Emerald was stolen last night,"
"Oh? I had no idea," Beam scratched her head. "Who?"
"A weird chaos-creature...with a glowing, lightning-bolt shape on the front-right part of its neck, I think."
Beam fingered her birthmark. Could it be...?
"Me and Sonic were just going after it," Knuckles said.
Beam nodded slowly. "O-ok. Can I come?"
"If you don't slow us down," Knuckles scowled. He started running.
Beam ran after him; she had too see what was up.

The end of Part II.
peace out ci
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

Part III

The creature was atop a cliff. It had seen them talk, and it was a bit agitated that it was being followed. It's eyes flashed as it lunged its hand too some loose rocks on the Cliffside...and then they fell.
The cat, whom was following the red echidna, screamed, and tore off at break-neck speed, while the echidna lingered. Then it started digging, just as the rocks collapsed.
That would stop 'em for a while.
It stretched out its arm and grabbed the limb to a nearby tree and zipped down to the ground, and ran. It flipped up and tree and landed like a cat, turning its head around to face the cat. It was a shame she had survived; if she hadn't, its job would be so much easier.
But it would get her soon enough.
It leapt up the tree, higher and higher, until it got to the top. There was the yellow chaos emerald; balanced between two branches.
The creature picked it up, into its palms, and let it sink into its gel-like self. And then...
It grew a cat tail.
It was thin and circular, nor fluffy, like other cat's tails, and the creature considered it useful. It pounced down the tree and landed on both feet.
1 down. 6 to go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2 of Part III coming soon x3
peace out ci
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

Part 2 of Part III

Beam was confused. First off, that rockalanche definitely wasn't caused by a natural source, and where was Knuckles? And Sonic?
Suddenly a horrible thought hit her. What if Knuckles had been buried?! She rushed over to pile and tugged at the boulders, trying to find a space to peek in. "Knux?" She called.
No answer.
Beam started to get worried. "Um, Knuckles? A-are you there?" Still no answer. "KNUCKLES?!"
"Before you go off screaming and crying for help, Beam, I might as well say that I'm alive and well, just a bit stuck!"
Beam whirled around the see half of Knuckles' body sticking up out of a hole, and one of his mittens was trapped under a boulder. "Oh! There you are. You scared me," Beam said, not noticing the pained look on his face as he frantically tried to pull his mit out from under the rock.
"A little help?!" Knux grimaced.
"OMIGOSH!" Bean rushed over to help.
Thanks to Knuckles' strength and Beam's assistance, they soon got his hand free. "Ouch!" Knuckles shook his hand violently and blew on it some, then calmed down.
Beam chuckled and glanced up where the rocks had fallen. "Hey, look! A cave!"
And indeed their was. Up near the top of the mound was a cave; a glowing blue cave. The two glanced at each other, as if having the sane idea.
"Chaos Emerald!"
Knuckles darted up the mound, Beam not far behind.

Part 3 of Part III coming soon!
peace out ci
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

And Sonic!?
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

Sonics already up there xD that's all I'm saying. To Be Continued.
peace out ci
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

Phew,
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

X3~
peace out ci
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

Part 3 of Part III

Sonic had sped ahead of the others earlier, and had come across a tunnel. He had, of course, bolted into it without a second thought.
Now he was traveling up the tunnel, thinking.
What if the others don't find the cave? He thought. The cave was really empty, and a cyan light illuminated from the walls. It was in the shape of a semi-circle; the circle part up, and the flat part was the floor.
Suddenly, he saw something. A stone tablet in the shape of a snowflake; with a chaos emerald in the center. Sonic starred for a moment, confused. He walked towards it.
The emerald inside it glowed Cyan and fell out of the flake. Sonic picked it up, examining it carefully. Tails had told him how too identify a fake emerald from a real one; and this one was definitely real.
A dripping sound echoed around the cave. Sonic swiftly turned around to see little drips of translucent gel, leaking out of the roof...

To be Continued.
peace out ci
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

((New character Update!: Currently requesting SnowyTheHedgehog's "Snowy the Hedgehog" for this particular chapter))

Part IV ((I think that's four))

Beam, once at the top of the mound, collapsed in exhaustion. Knuckles raised a brow at her, being impatient. "Would you get up??"
"Just...a few seconds..."
"We don't have a few seconds!!"
Beam sighed and sat up. "Sorry," she grumbled. She stood up, irritated, and stared into the cave.
"What if CB beat us too is?" Beam questioned.
"CB?" Knuckles scoffed.
"The chaos creature," Beam explained.
Knuckles snorted. "What kind of a name is that? It sounds like 'Cute Blob',"
Beam chuckled. "ChaosBeam,"
Knuckles shrugged. "Whatever," he ran into the cave.
Beam followed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((Book on hiatus until the request has been responded too))
peace out ci
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

Hey, Beam.

I think that Snowy's trying to stop using Snowy The Hedgehog, but it's just a rumor from me.
The Chao counterpart won't be used, though.
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

*coughsothatswhyhesbeenusingspeedycough*
Ahh. Then I will use my ice character.
Blizzard the Fox; the blind warrior!
peace out ci
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

Yes I am! I am just changing his appearance.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

There.
Snowy said it.
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

U r? NEAT I WANNA SEE.
But I still may use Blizzard, because she's more of a guardian type. Snowy can be here though, if you want.
peace out ci