The Human That Met A Chao

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

Do Ya Like My Story

Love it!
No votes
Hate it!
100%
Well....
No votes
Get lost!
No votes
Can I have the next chapter?
No votes

Total votes: 1

SilverRabbit
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: We're going to the ark, so I guess that means we- crud

The Human That Met A Chao

Post by SilverRabbit »

Characters(You may suggest a character for me to use that is yours):
Savannah(Human)
Jason(Human)
Clipz(Timid Newborn Chao)
Sarah(???)
Kosmo(Jason's Chao)

CHAPTER ONE:
One day a young girl named Savannah was playing in her room. She was very lonely and homestuck because she lived in a private place where nobody else was aloud to visit without permission. Then she went to play near some concrete walls. Savannah looked in a bush because she had dropped a toy in there and she found an egg she looked at it with curiosity then the egg began to shake. Savannah waited until the egg had stopped shaking and then a little timid Chao popped out, it was absolutely frightened then Savannah patted the Chao's head and the Chao looked like it was admiring her doing that. The little Chao jumped up onto Savannah's shoulder and looked happy then she thought of what her mum and dad had said "You are not aloud any pets!" she thought really hard and then realised her mum and dad may say that about her little Chao. Savannah decided to name the somewhat timid Chao "Clipz" She knew that the little creature was a Chao since she had played on SA2B.

CHAPTER TWO:

Clipz followed her into the garden and then Savannah had noticed Clipz behind her and said "i'm sorry my mum and dad would freak out if I brought you inside." So she decided to hide Clipz behind the garbage bins then she went inside the car since she was going to see her friend, Jason. Her mum got the car started up the engine made a huge clunk noise then she realised the car had broke down so she told her mum and dad she knew this wasn't good. Savannah's mum said "We are going to have to go into my van." and her dad agreed so they went off to Jason's house after a 20 minute drive and her dad getting a parking ticket for speeding. Jason saw Savannah and said "Hey, Sav." and Savannah said "Yo, Jason." and then Savannah and Jason went inside up to Jason's bedroom and then Savannah said "I have something to talk about." Jason looked at Savannah with curiosity and Savannah said "I have a real life Chao." Jason looked at her with eyes wide open in surprise and said "Are you imagining things?!" Jason said. "Not at all I felt him and I named him Clipz." "I believe you." said Jason.

CHAPTER THREE:

Savannah leaded Jason to her Chao she found out that Clipz had disappeared. Savannah went looking but still couldn't find her. Savannah began to cry and then Jason saw the little Chao that Savannah had mentioned about then Jason said "Look there's your Chao." Savannah stopped crying, looked at Clipz then got hold of him really tight. Clipz looked worried about something he had never looked nervous like when he was just out of his egg. Savannah thought that there must be big bully Chao around and she got worried. Jason looked at her and said "Don't worry, Savannah, we'll be fine." Savannah grimaced then saw a blue female hedgehog walking around she had beautiful clothes on and looked harmless. Savannah went near the hedgehog and asked "Who are you?" and the blue female hedgehog replied and said "I am Sarah." Savannah stared at her and looked very curiously then Sarah said "I'm a antromorphic hedgehog."

TO BE CONTINUED :wink:
Last edited by SilverRabbit on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:47 am, edited 7 times in total.
Weird person who likes cartoons, pink and video-games.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: The Human That Met A Chao

Post by eblu »

pokemonlove33 wrote:homestuck
i told you about stairs bro

i told you dawg
Last edited by eblu on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverRabbit
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by SilverRabbit »

^

Pooped out XD whoops it was a typo i'll correct it immediately.

Ok I've changed it to popped :3
Noisywheat
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Noisywheat »

Jason is like TOTALLY THE COOLEST GUY EVER! :herocool: :cool: :darkcool:
R.I.P Sparky Image
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

ME ME! Make him 20% Cooler
Noisywheat
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Noisywheat »

And BTW can Jason have his own Chao named Kosmo? Pweeeeeeeeeeeez :sway:
R.I.P Sparky Image
SilverRabbit
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by SilverRabbit »

Noisywheat wrote:Jason is like TOTALLY THE COOLEST GUY EVER! :herocool: :cool: :darkcool:
Ikr and of course what is the name of his Kosmo? :chaohappy:
Noisywheat
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Noisywheat »

pokemonlove33 wrote:
Noisywheat wrote:Jason is like TOTALLY THE COOLEST GUY EVER! :herocool: :cool: :darkcool:
Ikr and of course what is the name of his Kosmo? :chaohappy:
Kosmo is duh name of duh Chao
R.I.P Sparky Image
SilverRabbit
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by SilverRabbit »

^

Oh, I didn't quite know that i'll edit the thing :sway:
finneefinn8963
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by finneefinn8963 »

come on start with chapter 3 :darkangry: :darkangry: :darkangry: :darkangry: :darkangry: :darkangry:
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

^
Dude, lay off the Chao emotes.

~~~~~~~~

pokemonlove33, this is a decent idea. I mean, it could've already been used before, and it's just cliché, but it's not my choice. However, this story doesn't seem to be laid out correctly, so I'll give you tips to further improve the story.

Use correct capitalization/punctuation/spelling/grammar. If you want to make your story stand out from the rest, take an English class, read a book, etc. This will give you a grasp on what to do. Keep the commas to a minimum.

Don't use run-on sentences. We don't need to overuse the word "and" in every sentence. "And" is rather a word to separate cause and effect.

Don't throw in a big event every chapter. That will advance the plot too quickly, therefore making the story end within a few chapters. Nobody wants that.

Give us more detail. Adjectives are key, and that will give readers a better sense of what's going on. What is the character thinking? What is the character experiencing? We want to actually feel like we're there.

Expand your horizons. Try to go beyond the main idea of owning a virtual pet in reality. Use side-plots or other ideas to give depth to the story.

Follow these, and you'll be a bit more like AtomicBat. Trust me here; I know what I'm doing.
SilverRabbit
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by SilverRabbit »

finneefinn8963 wrote:come on start with chapter 3 :darkangry: :darkangry: :darkangry: :darkangry: :darkangry: :darkangry:

Chapter 3 is out :3
MoonDancer
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by MoonDancer »

^This is Really good EeveeFan!
I love reading stories,and this story was a Great one to Read!
Thanks for sharing. :wink:
Image I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a Freak. So I've been a Freak all my Life and I have to live with that,you know. I'm one of those people.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Sun will rise tomorrow.

Post by Prince Ricard »

WAIT A SEC HOLD THE ****** PHONE DID EBOY MAKE A SERIOUS POST OMG THE END IS NEAR