Wandering Into Everfree Forest

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
MLP FLUTTERSHY
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Wandering Into Everfree Forest

Post by MLP FLUTTERSHY »

CHAPTER ONE:
Spoiler:
A old Pegasus named Skylicous was in Everfree forest, she was lost in there and she had already lived there for 20 years, she howled out to the Manticore for some food because she could not move an inch so the Manticore got her the food and once she ate she fell asleep. In Canterlot there was a very young and fit Pegasus, her name was SkyHeart apparently she was almost as sweet as Fluttershy. She was a purple pony with a orange mane, the other ponies would admire her mane for days. Some even admired her wings! She was also a princess of clouds who had a lovely cloud and crown cutie mark. She smiled at the others, her wings fluttering as she went into the Everfree forest to rescue a nighty year old Pegasus. She announced who would come with her and said "Pearlzy, DimDumb, Growlly and CutieSweets, who are coming with me on this wonderful adventure!"
I am most like Fluttershy and a Mew :3 http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/mew.gif I'm mostly like a bird and a rabbit.