My Pokemon SoulSilver Diary

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
SilverRabbit
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: We're going to the ark, so I guess that means we- crud

My Pokemon SoulSilver Diary

Post by SilverRabbit »

3rd October 2013:

So far I've got 1 gym badge and my starter Pokémon has evolved into a Quillava as of it being Cyndaquill at first. I may change its name from Cynder now but probably not...
I'm in a cave right now, looking for the way out. Cynder bumped into me, is this cave that dark? Now she is spitting fire. Something is wrong. She then felt happy by smelling scents. I go further on and find a Zubat, time to catch it! Cynder uses Ember and accidently knocks it out. I then bump into a Geodude but I already have one so I make it faint. This guy says to me "Your heading to Azaelea, are you? Let my Pokémon see if you are good enough to battle." It looks like I'm in a battle now. The trainer sends out a Geodude. Cynder uses Ember on the geodude, she knocked it out with that one shot. Now he's sending out another Geodude. The same thing happen and he sends out one more Geodude, the last one. The same things happens as the last two times! Cynder grew to level 18. I venture on. A wild Zubat appears, I switch Cyder with Sheepie~. Sheeepie uses tackle but it didn't work. I get fed up and use a Pokeball. Its caught!
I bump into a young man who says "Are you looking for Pokémon, too? Then you're my collecting rival! I've gotten into another battle. The young man sends out Slowpoke. Cynder uses ember, its not very effective though. The slowpoke attacks. Cynder uses tackle. Cynder uses Ember to finish off the HP of the Slowpoke and it works! I am finally out of the battle. I run into a Geodude and run away from it. I'm finally out of the cave. Its raining heavily. Poor Quillava must be worried, I'll check on her. She is surprised its raining. She's not happy, I need to get out this rain! I go into Azaela town, its not raining luckily. Cynder is now happy and she's also caught the scent of smoke. She wants to play with me! I walk upwards, there are two men. One is a team rocket grunt the other is a old man. The team rocket member is being rude to the old man. The poor man backs off and runs away. I look around town, what a beautiful place except the team rocket grunt! I go into the Pokeball maker's house(The guy who uses Apricorns) The guy says "Your Serianna, eh? You want me to make some Balls? Sorry, but that'll have to wait. Do you know Team Rocket? Ah, don't worry. I'll tell you anyhow. Team Rocket's an evil gang that uses Pokémon for their dirty work. They're supposed to have disbanded three years ago. Anyway, they're at the well, cutting off SlowpokeTails for sale! So I'm going to give them a lesson in pain! Hang on, Slowpoke! Old Kurt is on his way!" Quillava is just staring at random items. I go into Ilex Forest. I run into an Oddish, I don't have a Oddish yet either! I foolishly throw a Pokeball and the Oddish come out and attacks! I use another Pokeball and catch the Oddish. I nickname the Oddish "Odd stuff" I run into another Oddish and escape from it. I find a revive! I bump into a Paras, she's ever so cute. I must catch this Paras! I use a Pokeball, she comes out of it. I use another but fail the attempt and when I used the third one it still failed. I must weaken this Paras I guess. I send out TrashPet the Sentret. Paras uses Scratch and TrashPet uses Scratch, How odd. I use another Pokeball it still freaking fails ugh!!! Paras knocks out Sentret. I use Sheepie~. Sheepie's attack missed. Paras paralyzed Sheepie. Sheepies uses tackle and the fight goes on. This pokeball should work and it does! The wild Paras is caught. I'm back in Azalea town. Cynder is still happy. I enter a house, there is two Farfetch'd and two people... The farfetch'd says "Kwaa!" so does the other one. I go into some grass the tiniest bit out of Azalea, I bump into a Ekans and run away. I find a Rattata and knock it out. A fella walks up to me and says "I came through the cave, but I still have plenty of energy left. He wants to battle me and Cynder(Us two are gonna win this!) Cynder uses Ember on Geodude, it didn't do much. With a bit more battling it made the Geodude's health littler until it was red. Cynder knocked it out with ember! The man sent out a Machop, I then defeated Machop and I defeated the Hiker! he says "By the way, I'm a Hiker, so I often go to mountains and caves. I don't usually go to the town. I bet you go to all kinds of towns on your journey, don't you? *Blah* *blah* *blah*"

That's all for today! ;)
Weird person who likes cartoons, pink and video-games.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Re: My Pokemon SoulSilver Diary

Post by Snowy »

I must say, Eevee. This is very COOL.
But, I would recommend working on your punctuation.
Other than that. COOL!
SilverRabbit
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: We're going to the ark, so I guess that means we- crud

Re: My Pokemon SoulSilver Diary

Post by SilverRabbit »

Thanks and yeah, my punctuation can be pretty bad :3

5th October 2013:

I'm challenging the second gym today, I rescued the Farfetch'd. Cynder is looking around restlessly for something. I entered the gym. After a few battles I got to the gym leader, Bugsy! Bugsy sends out a Scyther which I beat with my Quilava. He now sends out Metapod. Cynder uses Flame wheel, it knocks out the Metapod. He sends out a Kakuna, his last Pokémon! Cynder uses ember which knocks out the Kakuna. Bugsy says "Whoa, amazing! You're an expert on Pokémon! My research isn't complete yet. OK, you win take this badge." I got my second gym badge! Bugsy then says "Do you know the benefits of the Hive badge? If you have it, Pokémon up to lv. 30 will obey you, even traded ones. Pokémon that know Cut will be able to use it outside of battle, too. Here, I also want you to have this. I got TM89!(U-Turn) Bugsy then says "It lets your Pokémon attack, then switch with the next Pokémon in your party. Isn't it great?" I then get out of the gym. I enter Ilex forest. TrashPet cuts down the little tree. "Ilex forest shrine... its a tribute to the forest's protector..." I obtained an Ether. I'm out of Ilex forest. Cynder helped a lady out to know where she was going, what a darling Cynder can be! I'm now at route 34. I go into some grass, a Rattata appears. I run away. I then run into a Abra! I use a fast ball and catch the Abra. I name the Abra Abby. I have now ran into a Drowzee! I catch the Drowzee! I name him Harry. I get introduced to Ethan's grandpa, the Pokémon day-care man. I'm now in Goldenrod City. I go to route 35. I'm now past route 35, I'm now at the national park. I bump into a Pidgey then run away. I then run into a Kakuna and knock it out.

That's all for today!
Weird person who likes cartoons, pink and video-games.