Chaos Island - Dangan Ronpa/Chao Island Crossover

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 5 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Chaos Island - Dangan Ronpa/Chao Island Crossover

Post by Triert »

Chao Island/Dangan Ronpa Crossover I made because **** you I like writing things I'm interested in.

Prologue - The Headmaster

"I'll never get these last few students through the processing procedure, but damn if I'm not going to invest in them for the program!" A man of middle age said, his hair unkempt after hours of paperwork to ensure his students would be placed in the Program of Mutual Betterment. His heart, his soul, and frankly most of his life imbued and dedicated to it all.

That was, until I'd came along.

"Doesn't it matter, that they might fail to meet your expectations?" My whisper, softly gracing his ear. "What? What are you, and what are you doing here!" The man responded, as typical of all people his age when they have to face reality instead of suffer in their delusion. "Assume now, you bring them together and in the end it all turns out to be for naught. What will all your work have been for, does the fear of failure not scare you as it should?" I'd told him.

"Well, of course it does. I don't know why it wouldn't scare anyone but the rose tinted goggled idiots, can you imagine seeing your hard work go to waste?" He stuttered those words to me. "Then why do you want to continue, stop now and save yourself the bitter taste that of loss." I hoped, he would have listened. No one should have to face such a sad end.

"Right now, starting tomorrow I'll finally have all I worked towards. Obviously I'm scared, scared of how it could end, what could go wrong, but everything I've ever done won't mean nothing unless I push forward and hope for the best. I've done everything right up until now because I considered the worst possibilities, all I have to do is stay on track with what I know. That way, I can wake up every day after it's over and remind myself I accomplished something that'll change the world. Such a rare feeling, I want to know what it's like." From his eyes, I could find a trickle of water. Don't humans usually cry when they are sad, why does this fool sound so happy?

He must have be fooled beyond belief, to trick his own mind so far as to continue despite everything that could stand against him. I didn't need any further justification to end his life, putting an animal out of it's misery is a good deed isn't it? It felt wasteful to see his hopes and dreams die with him, so I saw it better to continue his work.

"Brian the Camper, Vince the Actor, Aidan the Lawyer, Amanda the Preacher, Devan the Artist, Sylvan the Roleplayer, Jordan the Wordplayer, Alex the Xenophile, Will the Exterminator, Brandon the Writer, Sable the DJ, Alexis the Student, Billy the Gamer, Matthew the Breeder, Ian the Superhero, Seriana the Caretaker." So many diverse talents I'd thought to myself, his cold hands in death did their best to keep me from taking them away from him.

I'm sorry, but I've neglected to tell you who I am in all this. Monocyon, the very agreeable and fluffy raccoon.

Welcome to the Program of Mutual Betterment
Last edited by Triert on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Re: Chaos Island - Dangan Ronpa/Chao Island Crossover

Post by Dr. Roivas »

finally
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Story put on hold, I need to change the roster.

Edit: Story back on track, roster changed.
Last edited by Triert on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SkyGinge
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SkyGinge »

For those who don't know every user by name, would you mind punting out who in your roster corresponds with which user? Danke dood!
PM me if you have any piece of writing that you want reviewed, I'll do my best to help you out!

Funky stuff:
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Sure!

Brian - Triert
Vince - Dr. Roivas
Aidan - Fox Boy
Amanda - Mana
Devan - Choco
Sylvan - Pastaa
Jordan - Flame
Alex - SXU (Uni)
Will - CasualCollission
Brandon - Batty
Sable - Skyralie
Alexis - Wic
Billy - ThisIsTheUltimate
Matthew - Crazo
Ian - Original Character, do not steal.
Seriana - Eeveefan
SkyGinge
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SkyGinge »

Thanks dude, I recognised a few but was generally clueless about most. I'll try and give thi a little critique to return the favour when it's not ridiculous o'clock here :')
PM me if you have any piece of writing that you want reviewed, I'll do my best to help you out!

Funky stuff: