University Extinction

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 3 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: Team Harvard Assemble!

University Extinction

Post by thatguyinthecorner »

I'm a fan of Pokemon.

Okay that's not really why I had this idea. Looking back, I realized a lot of the stuff I write is very...if not dark, certainly not comedic. It'll have funny moments, sure, but the overall story isn't. Thus I thought I might as well try my hand at writing comedy. Figuring I might as well make a fan work, I decided Pokemon because hey, tried and tested. A little more thought and I decided a gijinka (anthropromorphic) high school story would work...but I also realized it was trite and cliched as all hell. Not being one to let that kind of thing stop me though, I thought of an interesting twist (and a story to go with it because I always have to have one, and since I knew it was going to be dark from the offset I figured what the hell, why not go all out).

Prologue: Seventeen years

The sun rose over Sinnoh, awakening a peculiar little village in the forest. This village was interesting, as its inhabitants were not..entirely...human. Seventeen years ago, a great light had descended from the sky and it killed all of the humans living in the region, not even leaving corpses. However, and even weirder, was that the Pokemon belonging to those humans had become almost humans themselves; they looked almost like cosplayers, resembling their original form somewhat and having heightened athleticism. They also kept some of their abilities. Some welcomed this odd event as freedom. Some fell into despair. Some set off on a boat to understand what had transpired that fateful night. All of them, however, had something in common.

Their fates had changed completely, and their lives would never be the same, as they were seventeen years ago.
"A girl walks up to you and starts dancing and you walk away? What are you, gay, drunk, high...?"

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

^and that was the greatest exchange of my year.
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Re: University Extinction

Chapter One: The Feral

One of those villagers was an "Umbreon" by the name of Streak. He awoke with a yawn and got ready for the day, eating breakfast, the usual routine, and said goodbye to his mother before walking to school. Along the way he was joined by his childhood friend, a Sylveon by the name of Silph. She was a few months younger than he was, and just from looking at her one could tell her personality: As befitting one wearing a pink outfit and ribbons on her neck and wrists, she was very cheerful and happy. However, her chatter annoyed her more (w)angsty friend who just ignored her for the most part. They went to school and started the day with spanish, taught by a bizzare man wearing a pink Batman suit, and all was normal.

Then the door opened.

"Clazz," he stated in his consistent-as-poorly-mixed-brownies accent,
"Zay ello to ar newest glazmate, Lily."

My partner in crime, here's your entrance!

And this is where my partner in crime jumps in.
"A girl walks up to you and starts dancing and you walk away? What are you, gay, drunk, high...?"

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

TheTopHatSnivy
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Woah...left turn.

Post by TheTopHatSnivy »

Prepare yourselves for trouble! I am the partner in crime, the Top Hat Snivy!
-----
Chapter Two: The New Girl

Lily awkwardly stepped forward to the front of the room. She was an Espeon, however, she was less human than the others present. For one, she still had her Espeon ears, though they couldn't actually hear, and served more for decoration. Her tail flicked in apprehension. Lily was a feral, and not many took to her kind very well. Silph was a representation of this. On seeing Lily, she was quite indignant, and she would rather the feral not have self confidence. Lily's eyes scanned the rest of the room, and she spotted Streak, rather aloof and uncaring, just wanting things to get on with themselves. She decided to sit right next to him, which greatly annoyed Silph, and Lily relished in this. Due to the discrimination against her kind, any way to return the favor was quite welcome for them. The Crobat instructor went on with class, but Streak was distracted by the Espeon which could not stop glancing at him every so often. It was taking Silph all her self-control to not jump up and tackle Lily for counts of being inferior by being a feral and flirting with her best friend to top it off. Streak just hoped that the Crobat would figure out what was the issue and fix it before someone started a fight.

-----

I am NOT going to tempt fate on that Crobat's accent. I will FAIL.
I live to pass the timey-wimey. I may post my Dragon Cave Scroll link later.
I've been playing WAY too much Fire Emblem Awakening now that I've started. If you need any help, I guess you can ask me.
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Chapter Three: Chapters? More like Paragraphs! Paragraphs full of Cliches!...MADE OF MEAAAAT!

So anyway, they finished spanish and went on through english into lunch. Streak went where he normally did, nomming on a sandwich halfheartedly. His peace and quiet had its already short lifespan mutilated by the appearance of an agitated Silph. She had a lunch but didn't seem to be very interested in it, which would be worse if not for the fact breakfast wasn't long ago.

"And I hate to sound irrational but really she just has this...aura of...."

Streak stared down at his sandwich and waited for her to calm down. She did this a lot, one particular memory being a time she tried to convince him that because a frog made the wrong noise it was a sign that a hurricane or something was coming. She meant well, most of the time, but she had never trusted ferals much and apparently this was a lot. Chalking it up to hormones, he promptly realized he was out of sandwich. Looking around for a distraction, he noted that the only two classes he had with her were over and that this was the end of it. Looking around, his eyes settled on a girl about his age...who he realized was the Espeon from earlier. She had a veritabe mane of thick pink hair that came down almost to her waist, gentle blue eyes and a pale outfit that was a little loose. She held a tray with an assortment of random foodstuffs she must have just bought and was looking at him with a confused expression.

"You don't mind if I sit here, do you? I don't have...any friends yet."

Annoyed but half-glad for the diversion, Streak complied. She looked him over for a second, noting that he looked almost entirely human if not for the gold borders around his eyes. He had back hair and wore a normal black outfit.

"Thanks~"
She chimed, almost sang, in a singsong way of talking before sitting down and eating. Silph noted that she ate rather slowly for a feral, just in time to hear her question.

"So...what's a feral anyway? Everyone keeps calling me that but nobody wants to explain it." She sounded scared; for some reason, that annoyed Silph, who responded quickly.

"It means they found you in the forest and brought you here. Effectively, you're a wild animal that can talk."

Streak, apathetic as he was, gave her an annoyed glare.

"...basically. Granted, that's the meaner way of putting it..."
He looked back at Lily, who had the expression of a frightened child.
"Don't worry. Most of the people here are all talk. But if anybody hurts you, just lemme know."
She nodded, looking reassured, and kept eating. Streak gave one last annoyed look toward Silph before sifting through the now-sandwichless lunch bag he brought to school.

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

TheTopHatSnivy
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by TheTopHatSnivy »

Chapter Four: Let's hold off on this blood feud for now
-----
Silph was quite put off with Streak for actually accepting the girl, and implying that she was being mean. After all, he didn't see the point in hating on ferals, since they had all been wild animals living out in the middle of nowhere at some point. He decided to voice this. "You know, Siplh, weren't all of us just wild, untamed animals at some point or another? And here we are, all of us talking. So doesn't that pretty much make us all "ferals" by your definition?"

"It does NOT! The difference is that we weren't like them before all this!"

"Essentially, you're being racist in a way to this girl because she was never caught before the incident? Silph, you're a good friend, but I can't support you on that one."

"B-but, her aura is-"

"Enough of your aura talk! I know you have that power, but I'm not believing it. You might just be trying to, well, you know."

Silph stormed off, and Streak presumed that this would mean the silent treatment for a week.

"So, Lily, was it?"

"Y-yeah. Your friend is quite vocal, isn't she?"

"You bet. It REALLY grinds my gears sometimes, and I'm not even a Klink."

Lily laughed at the relatively poor joke, and the two sat for the rest of lunch. As the bell rang, the two went on to their next class.
I've been playing WAY too much Fire Emblem Awakening now that I've started. If you need any help, I guess you can ask me.
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Y'know, I really should have seen the Klink joke coming.

Well, I did.
But I still found myself amused.

Chapter Five: Wow Great Schism Made Me Forget How Fun Short Chapters Were

The trio went through with their day as usual more or less, though with the addition of Lily to a couple of Streak's classes. He was slightly less bored than normal, as meeting someone new tends to inject the monotony-breaking fluid of new into one's life if only for a short time, and they talked in between classes a few times. However, that is not the focus of this chapter (although them walking home as a trio will be). This chapter will introduce a new character. Ahem!

Looker signed the last paper, signifying a missing persons case as completed. He sighed and went to the window, observing Castelia City in its business-y glory. However, his newest recruit entered the room and broke the silence. He heard the door open and thus turned. In front of him was a tall and slender man with black hair. He wore a blue longcoat just a bit too big, and a top hat from which his short black hair hung. His gold eyes, almost animalistic in their focus, bored down on him.

"The suspect's in the loby." He moved to the window with almost cat-like grace, practically gliding across the floor.
"And a couple other fanatics. One had a Hydreigon, an angry one. Though that goes without saying..."
The man rubbed his arm, prompting a horrified stare from Looker.

"And you fought it alone-!? Without...!?"
He nodded.
"As I've stated, fighting unarmed is my forte, and if it becomes nesecary I have my sword. Besides, ordering takes time."
He looked to his boss.
"And I hate wasting time."

thatguyinthecorner used baton pass!

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

TheTopHatSnivy
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by TheTopHatSnivy »

Chapter Six: Secret Agent Men are the BESTEST EVER
-----
Looker stormed to the lobby, thinking he would find a still raging Hydreigon that this recruit had fled from. Walking in, he saw the suspect, and was horrified at what he saw, more of that there was no Hydreigon present.

Meanwhile, an angry Silph, an average Streak, and a slightly more confident Lily walked home. The three were having an average conversation, when Streak posed a question.

"So Lily, want to stay over at my house for a while?" He figured a retreat from Silph would help quite a bit.

Silph was immediately put off. "Why would you let her stay with you? Let her spend tonight in her little foxhole, where she belongs!"

Streak, quite sick of Silph's whining, slapped her upside the head. "I've had QUITE enough of your racism today, can you PLEASE lay off?"

Silph, displeased, and not getting anywhere with the actually kindhearted Streak, ran off, muttering about ferals and auras and the end of the world.

"Now that she's gone, my offer still stands. You interested?"

"No, I couldn't possibly! But you were right about me not living in a foxhole. Maybe you want to come to my place?"

"I'd have to get my mom's permission for that, and she doesn't give it."

"Well, that's alright. But I can show you something cool in the meantime."

Streak was interested, and the pair went off into the nearby forest.

Back in Castelia, Looker ran back into his office. "You weren't kidding about that Hydreigon...are you SURE there's not something I need to know about here?"
-----
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

thatguyinthecorner used RAPID FIRE POSTING

Chapter Seven: The Next Day

So after I decided to skip over what happened in the forest, the next day came. And this next day was a Saturday. Silph had gotten dressed and all, went downstairs...and blinked. Lily was sitting on the bottom stair, watching Silph's mom talk to someone.

"Again, very sorry, but we have to take everybody in. And those humans only built so many houses..."

"I understand. We'll make accomodations."

The man tipped his hat and walked off. Silph's mother, a Vaporeon, turned around.
"Lily here's staying with us until somebody can adopt her. So until somebody does, she's a guest."
Silph blinked.
"...."
Lily got up, smiling at her reassuringly.
"Well, I guess if we're gonna share a house we should get on better terms!"
With that she gave Silph a quick, but tight, hug. Stepping back before she could react, Lily pointed to the door.
"Let's go outside, shall we? I hate being couped up."
And with that she bounded out. Silph, having finally dispersed the blush of embarassment that had come up, looked at her mother, who only sighed.

"Ferals are known for being socially awkward, so I guess she likes you. Go on, you need to go outside more anyway."

Reluctantly, Silph followed.

thatguyinthecorner, return! Go, TophatSnivy!
Last edited by thatguyinthecorner on Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

TheTopHatSnivy
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by TheTopHatSnivy »

Top Hat Snivy readies mindbleach!
Chapter 8: Oh God Stuff is going to get AWKWARD
-----
Lily ran around, taking in the fresh air and loving every second of it. Silph grudgingly walked outside, she HATED this. Just then, Streak came outside, and Silph leapt on the opportunity to get away. However, Streak walked right over to Lily, much to her dismay.

"Hey Lily! What's up?"

"Well, because I don't have parents to stay with for now, they decided to move me in with Silph for the time being." Streak gawked. That could NOT end well.

"Ok, I guess...hey, you want to play Chase?"

Chase was a game beloved by Pokémon that consisted of one Pokémon trying to catch the other within a certain time period.

"Sure!" Lily responded. "You can try to catch me first!"

Streak found that Lily was incredibly fast and agile, and he couldn't catch her. Panting with exhaustion, Lily came back, as the game was over.

"That was fun! Hey Silph, you want to go next?"

Silph grudgingly obliged, and Lily agreed to be the chaser. Even with her agility, it seemed that Lily was always one step ahead, until Silph finally managed to catch her.

"Hey, not bad at all, Silph! You're pretty good at this!"

"Thanks, I guess?"

Streak smiled, glad that their tensions had come upon an detente, and the three spent a nice afternoon together.
-----
Guy, try not to make me need that bleach...
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

HAHAHA! Didn't you know I work for the brain bleach people!?

Chapter Nine: Ragtag Bunch of Expies

The rest of the weekend went by without much happening, and on Monday Streak introduced Lily to a few of their classmates, notably the weirder ones.

"This is Prippy. She's a Piplup on the baseball team."
However, before Lily could say hi, Prippy rudely exploded in her face. Confused, she looked to Streak.
"...yeah. She does that sometimes. Don't ask how. Anyway, she'll be a pile of dust until tomorrow so come on..."

He brought her on a short tour of the school, introducing her to a Scizor, a Galvantula, a Vulpix, and a couple other Pokemon I'm too lazy to name. The Scizor was an extremely timid artist, the Galvantula easily amused and extremely energetic, and the Vulpix was very talkative. In fact, she had just started discussing the French (?) revolution for literally no reason when the bell rang and they had to go to spanish. Another day went by, leading us to lunch...

I love how short these "chapters" are. They make writing this fun-which is essentially the only thing I planned for this to be-and that's great because entertaining.

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

TheTopHatSnivy
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by TheTopHatSnivy »

Chapter 10: Dodgeball Shenanigans
-----
After lunch, the trio proceeded to gym class. A Machamp awaited them, two arms lifting weights, the other two holding a clipboard and a dodgeball.

"ALL RIGHT! LISTEN UP! THIS IS GYM CLASS, AND I EXPECT TO WHIP EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU INTO SHAPE. TODAY, WE'RE DOING DODGEBALL. IT'S ALL OF YOU AGAINST ME. LETS START NOW."

The Machamp threw the weights onto a rack and they miraculously landed right in their spots. He tossed the clipboard onto a desk in an office before closing the door. Six dodgeballs were placed in the center.

"GO!"

Streak pulled Lily off to the side "That's Coach. He's very...passionate about what he does. Stay out of his line of sight as much as possible unless you want a dodgeball to the face."

"Noted."

Just then, a fastball from Coach came right at Streak, who ducked just in time to have it go over his head, bounce off the wall behind him, and pass over him again before Streak could stand again. Trying to catch a shot from Coach was not advised-he tended to peg people who tried.

Five minutes later, most of the class was out, and in nasty shape. A Torkoal not had been the first to get smacked, and he was still gripping his chest in pain. Next was Silph, unfortunately, who had taken a relatively light hit to the side, but it was still a bit achey. Going through the entire list of injuries would make for monotony, so let's just say some bones may have been broken, and bruises made, and leave it at that. The only ones left were the ever-elusive Streak, Lily thanks to her agility, and the "teacher's pet" of this class, a Machoke named Manny.

Manny sent another fastball at Coach, but this one was actually on the mark, and was immediately caught, sending him to the sidelines.

"ALL RIGHT, TIME TO FINISH YOU TWO OFF!"

Streak ran aside from yet another fastball, and picked it up off the ground. Lily picked up two balls.

As Coach fired three fastballs, the two each threw what they had. Coach caught Streak's shot, but didn't see the arcing potshot Lily had taken in the meantime, and was bonked on the head, and as this ball bounced away and onto the ground, the entire class stared.

"Why is everyone staring? Did I do something?"
-----
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Chapter 11: Not To Be Confused With Japan

After school, the trio walked home, passing a particularly strange assortment of hobos. Seriously, there must have been a convention or something because there was a Cofagrigus demanding his slab back.

And so, after giving me a small brain tumor for making that joke (which I am contractually obligated to squeeze into EVERYTHING) Lily looked to the two.

"So...if they found me in the forest....where did they...?"
Streak shrugged.

"They didn't. We're both second generation, children of Pokemon that became...human...ish. That's why we look less animal-ish than you do."

"Oh."

Lily's ears drooped.
"Sorry for asking that..."

"Oh, it's fine."

The two came to his house.

"Speaking of, wanna see the album of my parents before the incident?"

Lily shrugged and he dashed inside. Silph bit her lip awkwardly, this was going to get weird.

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

RETURN THE SLAB OR SUFFER MY CURSE
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
TheTopHatSnivy
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by TheTopHatSnivy »

Chapter 12: HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING
Also ohaidere Shadria
-----
The pair walked inside, followed by Silph, keeping back and observing.

As Streak showed Lily an album, our attention goes back to Castelia yet again. Looker at opposite his new recruit, a psychiatrist in the room. "Well, he seems perfectly sane, I'm not sure what you're so worried abou-"

"ARE YOU KIDDING? He fought a Hydreigon unarmed! You call that sane?"

"Judging by the fact that he's still alive, in his case, yes."

Meanwhile, the subject of this debate merely flipped through a small book. It had photos. One of these was an Umbreon, standing beside a teenager in a blue long coat matching the one our recruit now wore. "Seth..." He mumbled, closing the book, and tucking it away.

Back in Sinnoh...

"And this is my dad, Mane, with his old master, Seth."

"Oh...I bet they were quite a team!"

"You wouldn't believe it. The two of them toppled one of the most hardened criminal organizations ever!"

"Wow, he sounds cool! Anyway, it's starting to get late, I should go..."

"See you Lily! Take good care of her, Silph."
-----

Hi again Shadria :)
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Chapter Thirteen: Bad Luck SO EDGY
And hi~ in case you were wondering (although you probably knew already) this is where I got the idea for my request from.

The next day, Looker sighed.

"Damnit man, do you have any idea how much paperwork I have to sift through now? I could literally make a house for my cat out all those packets! Not to mention the fact I could probably paint most of it with the ink I'll have to use..."
The man shrugged, obviously not caring much. He did, however, express curiosity as to why.

"Because I have to convince some people you aren't a madman!"
"Honestly they don't pay you enough."
"I'm pretty sure I should be saying that!"
"Regardless, I'm going to look over the case again. Tell me if something goes wrong."

The man marched outside, leaving a flustered Looker to begin with his multitude of papers. The day was mostly uneventful, but one thing was off...

Looker was reading a newspaper when Mane returned. He looked over, appearing confused.
"Says here some kind of vigilante been going superhero and randomly beating the crap out of criminals. Even more ridiculous, they claim its a teenage girl and ON TOP OF THAT, that she has a horn. I mean really now, how desperate are these reporters?"

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

you do know that I asked for descriptions of the characters on my art topic? ;3 I can't draw what I don't know.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

I edited them into my last post so as to not waste space. Sorry. *sweatdrop*

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

TheTopHatSnivy
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by TheTopHatSnivy »

Chapter 14: NANANANANANANANANANANANA NOT BATMAAAAAAAAAANNNN
-----
On the streets of Castelia, yet another gang fell victim to our mystery superhero lady! Her name? Nisa.
Except she wasn't really a lady so much as a girl of about ten years. If this wasn't weird enough, she actually did have a horn. She had flowing red hair down to her shoulders and bangs that went just past her horn. Two small blue highlights were around this area as well. She now stared down her victims who were either scared for their lives or uncontrollably mad. Either way, they were tied up and hanging from a light post, not much they could do.

"What IS that horn, anyway? Are you even human?"

"...Not entirely. Now, ta ta!"

She ran off, just as Looker and Mane ran up.

"Looker, I thought you still had paperwork?"

"I'm used to doing loads of it after a few...incidents. I'm about 75% done."

"Ok, then. Well, looks like miss vigilante struck again, no?"

"Darn right she did, and she does have a horn, and she said she's not entirely human, also I swear she looks like she should be ten!"

"Say WHAT? Not entirely human, and TEN!?"

"No kidding, dude."

"Looker, take them in. I'll go look for our vigilante girl..."
-----
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Chapter 15: Evil Council CAN YOU FEEL THE CLICHE EVERYWHERE IN EVERYTHING

An evil council was, at this time, meeting in a spooky chamber full of bad cliches. I now realize what this is: a satire. Of what I haven't a damned clue, but then I didn't exactly go into this expecting to write anything I'd put on a resume later.

"The operation is going as planned?"

"Other than the fact that random seventeen year old is somehow-"

"Wait the last chapter said-"

"I'm sorry, the writing here isn't exactly stellar. Expect things like ages to change. A lot."

"Well okay but what about-"

"Back into character!"

A moment of silence for my dignity as an author.

"But as I was saying, she could be a problem. Of course, we have people for that."

"What do you mean, by that?"

"No comma there."

"Bite me."

"NO FIGHTING IN THE WAR ROOM! Anyhow, I'll dispatch someone."

"I'm not sure-"

"DISMISSED!"

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

TheTopHatSnivy
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by TheTopHatSnivy »

Chappie 16: This Would Be A Mane Part but I Suck Too Bad To Do It
-----
"...Also, my parents had originally planned on naming me Riji. Well, that was more my mom, but my dad would not accept it, so that's how that one ended." Streak concluded a long offscreen monologue.

"Why do I feel like someone could take that the wrong way?" Silph said.

"Quiet Silph, now isn't the time to be genre savvy!" Streak replied, then added, "Or do you need some Intervention?"

Silph stared in horror. "You wouldn't-"

"Except I would." Streak cut her off.

"I'm afraid I don't get it. What's this 'Intervention'?" Lily asked.

"It's better that you don't know." Silph stated bluntly.

"And what's 'genre savvy'?"

"It's against the rules, let's leave it at that." Streak said.

The three decided to go outside where they were greeted with the sight of a battle about to unfold.
-----
TopHatSnivy used Baton Pass!
Tails Doll
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Tails Doll »

ShadriaFan wrote:RETURN THE SLAB OR SUFFER MY CURSE
That episode in itself wasn't too creepy, but what was creepy was when I watched it a second time. Because the first time, I could have sworn the ghost said something like "give it back!" and the old guy would say "what's your offer". But the second time I watched it, the ghost said "curse you" and the old guy said "curse who?".

2spoopy4me

Anyways, back on topic. You break the fourth wall so much, I wouldn't be surprised if you lived in a triangle home for safe measure.
TheTopHatSnivy
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by TheTopHatSnivy »

Tails Doll wrote:
That episode in itself wasn't too creepy, but what was creepy was when I watched it a second time. Because the first time, I could have sworn the ghost said something like "give it back!" and the old guy would say "what's your offer". But the second time I watched it, the ghost said "curse you" and the old guy said "curse who?".

2spoopy4me

Anyways, back on topic. You break the fourth wall so much, I wouldn't be surprised if you lived in a triangle home for safe measure.
This is kind of a thing between us.
TheTopHatSnivy
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by TheTopHatSnivy »

Tails Doll wrote:

2spoopy4me

This is almost a trademark.
Tails Doll
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Tails Doll »

Yeah well nigahiga started out as kind of a thing between a few people too. ;P
/beinganidiot
We're you talking about the entire thread or the gif? If it's the gif, that's a nice trademark. If it's the thread, then I guess I should probably leave.
TheTopHatSnivy
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by TheTopHatSnivy »

The thread itself. Don't worry, we also specialize in making it funny.