Goldenrod's Trek

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

Did You Like?

Oh yes, I loved it.
No votes
Its Ok.
No votes
Sorry, I did not.
No votes

Total votes: 0

SilverRabbit
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: We're going to the ark, so I guess that means we- crud

Goldenrod's Trek

Post by SilverRabbit »

Explanation:
Spoiler:
Goldenrod is a young female Chao, she is also a servant to a dastardly evil Chao... he who's name I cannot speak of. But she has a crush on this Chao. The Chao who she is servant to is quite kind to her and lets her have three days off work instead of one like the rest of the mangy old servants there. Goldenrod is the only Chao that happens to be well cleaned.(Mainly because her leader baths her.) When she is at her abode, she often turns the television on and watches things, and at other times she takes care of her young sick brother.

Description:
Spoiler:
She wears a pink top and is an orange monotone Chao, her emote ball is red. Goldrenrod is rather social and willing to talk to people rather than keep quiet. Sometimes other Chao can get rather annoyed with her and tell her to be quiet. But the leader is rather protective to her, so she is usually safe around others than harmed.
Chapter one:
Spoiler:
Goldenrod, the orange Chao with a big heart (And a rather big voice too.) was wondering around the streets of Chaomingham on her day off from work. The leader Chao was watching over her, making she didn't get hurt by any oppressors on the streets.

Goldenrod then went into the newspaper shop to go get a TV guide and a newspaper, as she picked them up she was tapped by a Chao on the back, it was Antares! He was a red two-tone Chao, his emote ball was shaped like a star, and was a orange-red colour. Goldenrod gasped, "Its been so long since I saw you, Antares!" she said happily. "It was only four days ago since I last saw you" said Antares, smirking. "Oh, yeah, well I better get these for my mother!, bye Antares!" said Goldenrod going up to the counter. The Chao at the counter looked down at Goldenrod and said "That'll be 4 bucks, but first I must know your age." "I'm 14 years old, why do you ask?" said Goldenrod. "Its just you must be 11+ to come in here, and your rather small and young looking." said the lady at the counter. Goldenrod put the bucks on the table and said "Thanks."

Then she went out the shop, and went back home. "Here you go, mum!" she said happily. Her mother smiled, and picked up the television guide, then she began to read it. Goldenrod went over to her brother. "How're you today, feeling any better?" she asked. "Just a smidge." he replied. Goldenrod got out a book and came back over to her brother, the book was labelled "Goldenrod and Kritanta's Scrapbook." She opened the book and there inside was a picture of when Kritanta was 0 and Goldenrod was 5. "I bet you still remember this day, huh?" she questioned. "Indeed..." answered Kritanta. Goldenrod flipped the page to the end "And here is us two when we were playing games at night-time when I came home yesterday. I'm pleased that a nine year old like you who is quite ill can still get up to these activities rather than just always have to lie in a hospital bed getting cured." "He might not be that way forever..." said Kritanta's nurse who had to be with him. "Why not?..." said Goldenrod. "Because of the illnesses he's been getting are serious, there's a huge risk they could become not mild..." "Oh..." said Goldenrod, looking upset. Then their mother looked at the two of them and said "And now it is time to get to bed." The two of them went upstairs walking slowly, Goldenrod was helping her brother up the stairs. Once they had reached up there, they went into their rooms, and got all snuggled up and fell fast asleep.

Once it was midnight, Goldenrod was having a dream. She looked around to see what in the world was going on. The grass was pinking, but the sky was a very dull grey. "This place, I recognise it..." She then saw Kritanta running up towards her. "Sister!" he said, sounding excited. "Kritanta, you know you shouldn't be running and shouting.." Goldenrod said to him. "Hmm, what exactly are you talking about?" questioned Kritanta, looking as if he had never know he had an illness. Goldenrod then recognised she was in a dream, she had seen this place before when she was very young... But this time it felt more realistic then ever. "Look out sis, there's a...a...a...A MONSTER!" said Kritanta loudly. Goldenrod screeched and ran off as quick as she could, trying to get away. She then woke up, screaming loudly. She looked around, she then said "Phew... just a dream.." She then went back to sleep, and got some peace for the rest of the night.

In the morning Goldenrod woke up feeling a little sick, due to the scary dream she had that seemed a quite random, she then grumbled and said "I'm pleased today isn't work day.." "I thought you enjoyed it, honey." said her mother, looking worried. "I do, but I feel sick..." said Goldenrod. "Oh, how sick?" said her mother looking anxious about her. "Not too much, but still too much to go to work with!" "Oh, honey, you must be feeling better for the talk with your leader today, though..." her mother said, trying not to make her more ticked off. "Yes, yes, I know..." Goldenrod said, looking unhappy. Her mother hugged her and smiled, she rubbed her on the head and said "You'll feel better in no time, I know you will.."

In the afternoon just after lunch Goldenrod's leader knocked on the door. "Oh, hello, Nukpana." said Goldenrod's mother. "Hello, I have come to pick up your daughter to go see Mr. Ishtar." Goldenrod came to the porch and said "I'm not quite ready to go yet, may I just do something? It will only take a couple of seconds of your life." "That's OK." said Nukpana with a smile. Golenrod rushed upstairs and got her pink top on. and grabbed some folder, she then went back to the porch. She got in the car and Nukpana drove her to Mr. Ishtar's office.

They had finally arrived. Nukpana opened the doors, Goldenrod jumped out. "Bye, Nukpana!" she shouted, smiling. She went inside the office. "Mr. Ishtar?" said Golden rod wondering where he was. "I'm here, he said. He was on a very tall chair, there was a ladder at the side of the chairs. "Climb the ladder to the chair, Goldenrod." She started climbing the ladder, and after 2 minutes she had made it. "What did you want to talk to me about, Mr. Ishtar?" she questioned. "Please call me Marik" he said, with a smile. "Sorry." "I wanted you to come here, because I need you to just take this paper work, I kind of lied when I said it was a meeting." said Marik. "Oh, Ok!" said Goldenrod. She stuffed the paper work into her bag.

She then walked out the room and went outside and called Nukpana. "I need a lift home, Nukpana." she said. "Ok, I'll be there in a whiz!" he replied. After around three to six minutes he had arrived. Goldenrod got in the car, and Nukpana set off back for her house.
Weird person who likes cartoons, pink and video-games.