Triert and Crash - The Meaning of Chao Island

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Triert and Crash - The Meaning of Chao Island

Post by Triert »

Topics after another

Bans after chatbans

But finally, is there a sign of peace in the forum?

Today, two users find and hatch what seems like a long forgotten part of the forum

"What's inside of it?" Crash, the Bandicoot had asked Triert, the Ramcoon.

"I don't know, some kind of blue jelly maybe." Triert responded as he poked the white, blue spotted egg with a yellow spot at the top.

"They started handing them out to us again, they want to pair us together and raise an egg to see how users that don't typically talk to each other handle it." Crash told Triert.

"Why do that, it's asking for trouble." Triert told Crash as he was perched atop the egg, hoping to give it enough warmth to hatch.

"Well, a couple of high profile users left, and one of them got banned from the public chat cafe after they made a scene. It just seems too early to think people can just start getting out of their holes and-did that thing just bounce?" Crash said as Triert was bounced off the egg, by the egg, and out had come, a Chao.

"Hey, I remember these things." Triert exclaimed as he picked up the chao and nuzzled it with his snout.

"Who doesn't, we all raised them at some point." Crash said as he lifted the chao off of Triert's hands and gave it a couple of Drives.

"What happened then, it's like looking back and seeing yesterday. But if you look forward, you have to move with the flow." Triert said as he pulled a rock over to sit on, thinking and eating a chao fruit all the while. "What do you think?" He asked Crash.

"You're asking the wrong person, I just know I came here one day because I wanted to show off." Crash said as the chao had begun to show signs of turning into a dark chao from the constant petting of both users.

"I came here because I wanted to write and role play, things felt so different back then." The Ramcoon said as he rolled off the rock and onto the ground.

"Well of course it was different, you were new. For all you know, things might have been as bad then as they were now." The Bandicoot told him as he took command of the rock.

The Ramcoon layed his back against the dirt, looked to the sky and opened his snout finally to say. "That's just it, you hear what I say from everyone here now that I think about it."

The Bandicoot took a seat and stared back at the Ramcoon. "Well, we weren't going to stay the same forever. Eventually, we were going to change, things around us were going to change us. We changed together, and now we're not the same no matter how hard we try, or what we even do." Crash spoke as he looked over the hill to see chao entering a cocoon.

"Just like those chao over there?" Triert had asked.

"Maybe we looked into this too hard, they're just chao of all things." Crash told Triert.

"You're right, I'll go collect rings. Maybe when they evolve they'll migrate off the island." Triert as he dashed back to the town as he saw everyone showing off their chao in the chat cafe. He darted back to Crash, hoping to involve himself.

"Hey Crash, you won't believe it. Everyone over here is showing off their chao, let's see how they like ours." Triert told Crash as he picked up their chao and ran off to The Chat Cafe.

Try as they might to deny it, they all knew they were in a cycle
They're growing up, and growing apart
Soon, many more will grow up, and the island will grow smaller
Who am I you ask?
Well, I'm just a Potato

chaobreedersmh
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Triert and Crash - The Meaning of Chao Island

Post by chaobreedersmh »

Honestly, Triert, I'm a little impressed. I admire the acceptance of change and not being able to go back. Nice work. :herocool:
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Post by Crash32 »

Potato image has a white background 1/10 better luck next time
Well that turned metaphorical really fast - good job Treedirt!

:herosway: :chaohappy: :darksway:
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Post by EvilPinkamina »

*claps* Good show. Jolly good show!
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
MarkeySpirit
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: It's not ogre, it's never ogre

Post by MarkeySpirit »

I think I shed a tear... :darksway:
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Post by Crash32 »

Is the sequel releasing soon?
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

I figure since politics are a topic everyone wants to stay away from, I'll focus my energy on writing meaningful stories that have a message that don't age.