Legend of Zelda/Sonic Crossover Fan-Fic

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
DevilChaosChao100
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Don't fix what isn't broken.

Legend of Zelda/Sonic Crossover Fan-Fic

Post by DevilChaosChao100 »

DISCLAIMER:

This takes place after the events of Ocarina of Time, since this is a fan-fic we are going to "pretend" that Zelda never sent Link back to his own timeline after the battle with Ganon. We'll also pretend that Link can somehow talk.

INTRODUCTION:

LINK:

Link is the hero of Hyrule, a land that was once prosperous, but was taken over by Ganondorf, the evil Gerudo ruler. Hyrule was turned into a dark, eerie wasteland. Link and the SEVEN Sages took on Ganon, when Ganon was sealed away by the Sages, everyone celebrated because of Link saving Hyrule from sure destruction, and maybe even the whole world, and was given the name "Hero of Time".

NAVI:

Navi is Link's trusty fairy companion, giving Link some very useful help. (Except pissed off a LOT of gamers in OoT) If it weren't for Navi, Link wouldn't of had the courage to go on alone on his journey, since he was the only boy without a fairy. Navi told him where he needed him to go, and also reminders on what to do.

The stage was set, the Sages and everyone in the whole world was celebrating Link for saving them from the terror that was Ganon. Hyrule was still in turmoil, though. It needed to be re-built, which could take decades if not centuries to finish. Link had decided to go with his trusty fairy, Navi, and look around the whole world for an exciting adventure. That was just what they were going to get. It appeared to be a lovely morning in the Kokiri Forest; Link's home. Link had his tunic, pants, boots, hat, map, and weaponry ready to go on a whole new adventure. "Do you have any idea where we could go, Navi?" asked Link. "There is a place called Mobius that has some strong enemies, and word is there is a hero there named Sonic! It is 100 miles past Death Mountain, so it will take weeks or even months to get there on horseback." said Navi. "Well then, I guess we'll go there then!" exclaimed Link. "Sounds great!" exclaimed Navi. "We'll leave in two hours." said Link.
No mercy.
DevilChaosChao100
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Don't fix what isn't broken.

Legend of Zelda/Sonic Crossover Fan-Fic Chapter 1 Part 1

Post by DevilChaosChao100 »

CHAPTER 1, PART 1:

EPONA:

Link's horse which can be called upon by playing Epona's Song on the Ocarina.

Two hours had passed, Link and Navi had been on the road to Mobius. "I'm gonna call upon Epona so this can be a bit easier." said Link, taking out his Ocarina. "That's probably a good idea." said Navi. Link played the notes, "Up Left Right, Up Left Right" and Epona came galloping from Lon Lon Ranch. Link mounted the horse and grabbed the reigns, then Epona started galloping towards Death Mountain. It took a couple of weeks to get there, but Link got to the foot of Death Mountain. Since Epona could not climb, Link had to leave her behind. Link climbed to the peak of Death Mountain, it took roughly two days to climb the whole thing. "How are we going to get to Mobius? This is a very steep slope down." said Link. "Did you say, Mobius?" asked one of the Gorons, a species that lives on Death Mountain. "Yes, I did." said Link. "We Goron's stay in touch with Mobius a lot, we provide them with bomb flowers and they give us military support." said the Goron. "I have a song that can get you there, it's called 'Mobius Melody', it goes like this," said the Goron, as he took out his drums. "Down Right Right Left Up Right" said the Goron, as he played the Mobius Melody. Then a notice popped up saying, "Play the Mobius Melody!", then Link took out his Ocarina and played "Down Right Right Left Up Right". Then another notice said "Warp to Mobius? Yes or No". "Hey, thanks for the song Mr. Goron!" said Link. "Anything for you, Dodongo buster!" said the Goron. Link selected "Yes" and was warped to a vast meadow full of animals playing and such. He saw a blue hedgehog run very fast towards him. The blue hedgehog asked, "Who are you? I haven't seen anyone like you before.". "I am Link, I saved Hyrule and even the world from sure destruction by the evil hands of a beast called Ganon, who are you?" said Link. "My name is Sonic the Hedgehog, I love running and have saved Mobius from a lot of danger, they say I'm their hero." said Sonic. "Ah... So you were the hero my fairy Navi was talking about." said Link. "I guess so! Hehe." said Sonic.

SONIC: It's pretty obvious who Sonic is.

END OF PART 1, CHAPTER 1
No mercy.