Kelly's Wild World

Post your text based stories or read other user's pieces of fiction here!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Kelly's Wild World

Post by Pufflehugs »

A couple of months ago, my friend Danny from school (who recently became the recipient of many "Damn Daniel" jokes) gave me a copy of "Animal Crossing: Wild World" he found at his grandparents' house. I didn't even get to playing it until last Saturday. When I first booted the game up, I found out there were already three characters in the game: Kelly, Aqua and Diana. Naturally, my insane headcanon booted up.
Spoiler:
These three girls are Danny's cousins (you can already tell this is insane when I bring reality into it in the FIRST SENTENCE) and are all sisters. Kelly is a witch and uses her magic to view the town and control characters. She does this to make sure I don't screw up her town. Aqua is a werewolf and is more animalistic and crazy than the other two. Her werewolf form also just involves her getting ears and a tail, rather than a full on transformation. Diana is a vampire and is more quiet than the other two. She is also has an extremely short temper.
So basically, There is a witch who could become your friend if you take care of her town. And of course, having a witch as a friends means access to MAGIC.
So naturally, I plucked every weed (There were a LOT! There was even a raflesia!) and made the town look a little nicer. My plan is to make the town look great and become Kelly's friend. Once we become friends, we can use her magic to locate and collect the Super Dragon Balls!
If you are unaware of what the Super Dragon Balls are, they are planet-sized Wish Stones. They are made from amber and have a ruby star shape in their core. The star shape is carved so intricately that no matter what angle you look at it from it always looks exactly the same. The Super Dragon Balls were originally completely spherical, but the Namekians eventually carved smaller Dragon Balls out of them. If you collect all seven Super Dragon Balls, you can have any wish granted. And I mean ANY wish.
You're probably wondering what I would wish for. Well, the answer is quite simple. Why have one wish when you can have infinite wishes? I would wish for a Jirachi egg. A Jirachi is like the Super Dragon, in that it can grant any wish. Except they don't leave after the wish is granted. They stay. So you can have as many wishes as you want.
I could cease all wars and end stuff like world hunger. And most of all, I could have my newest stupid desire granted! What is it, you may ask? That's for me to know and you to piece together.
I could also have "Garfield & Friends" be un-cancelled and have a new season. Because the world needs more Garfield & Friends.
Goat
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: Actually more of a Gadfly

Re: Kelly's Wild World

Post by Goat »

What
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by Pufflehugs »

What's with the GIF?
Goat
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: Actually more of a Gadfly

Post by Goat »

I'm trying to follow the discussion here, is it meant to be fanfiction?
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Post by Crash32 »

(Sobbing) Could somebody tell me what the hell is going on? Midge help me out here
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by Pufflehugs »

It's my headcanon. It's more of me explaining me playing this game (kind of) than fanfiction. Plus, fanfiction usually doesn't involve reality.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Post by Crash32 »

Fanfiction also usually doesn't go in the other games board which is where most of the confusion stems from...
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by Pufflehugs »

It's not fanfiction though.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

Even if it is not fan fiction, I do think this belongs more to the Stories and Fan-Fic board. It is more fitting there, as it comes as a creative piece, while the Other Games board is more for direct discussions on games. Although, goat and Crash could have probably gone about saying why a bit better...

Also, is that really how Jirachi work? Doesn't it wake up for a week and grant wishes and then sleep for a thousand years? So you will have to be on top of wish making for that week.
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by Pufflehugs »

Simple Solution: Master Ball