<Chao RP - The Wrath of Kinto Q>

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Check out my pecs!

<Chao RP - The Wrath of Kinto Q>

Post by quartzlcc »

< \ Chao RP - The Wrath of Kinto Q / >

Joining is closed unless you are so interested you are willing to read through the whole role-play thus far.

The first two sections will be the sad stuff that no one likes that are unfortunately quite necessary. Rules and a Preface.

< < \ \ PREFACE / / > >
If you're looking for a Chao role-play with action, adventure, and maybe a bit of romance ... this might be what you're looking for!
I'll preface this by saying this is a fairly "srs business" role-play by this forum's standards. We are looking for literate, thought-provoking posts, not one-liners. This isn't a Wall of China in every post role-play, but it's also not a place to spout one-liners. If you make a bunch of one-liners, you should probably save yourself some time and turn back now. Please use discretion before joining this role-play! Look through the posts and decide whether or not you are capable of/want to role-play on a similar level. (About mid-level role-play, again)
Furthermore, Zphal and I run this role-play together. Good news! This holds me accountable; I can't be a crazy dictator who makes very important decisions all on my own. That isn't a call to be rebellious however, since we tend to agree on things.
Anyway, this role-play is lively and fun. It's got somewhat of a serious tone, but certainly has its bubbly moments (in true chao fashion!) and its comical times. Please try to read up on everything and feel free to PM me a character form.

------

< < \ \ RULES / / > >
1. No God-modding.
This ranges from the subtle to the insanely obvious. Subtle god-mods will likely get you a warning, unless of course you have been in our role-play for a while and we seem to enjoy your presence. We all mess up once in a while. God-modding DOES include magically knowing EXACTLY where to be all the time! Clear motivation is key to good writing, this goes for all forms of fictional writing. You can always shoot Zphal or I a PM about what's going on, and where you should perhaps get your first sample of action.
If you god-mod excessively, you will be shot.
2. No bunnying without permission.
I find it amusing people frequently just have the rule "no bunnying." The unspoken truth is that there are always exceptions to this. If you are in separate contact (e.g. private messages) with another player, and you have both agreed that something is going to go a certain way, then of course you can bunny them. Otherwise, please don't bunny, or you may be shot.
3. No one-liner posts.
Do I need to explain this? We want you to be involved, not "Chaosky flew up the cliff and looked for Quartz." Explain what went through Chaosky's head as he scaled the treacherous, imposing cliff. The feeling of satisfaction when he got to the top. How Chaosky was worried about the safety of his friend Quartz. What his facial expressions were as he did each thing. You get the gist.
If you post tons of one-liners, you will be shot.
4. No spamming.
Seems pretty basic, but making a metric butt-ton of posts without anyone else around is annoying … in most cases anyway. Use discretion. Sometimes you and another person may actually want to converse a bunch or whatever, that's usually harmless so long as time hasn't seemed to stop for them. But if you perform a bunch of actions, getting way ahead of everyone else ... Nobody enjoys that.

When I say "you will be shot." I mean that Chalulu, the reaper ghost chao, whose sole purpose in the plot is to kill rule-breakers, will come for you and it won't be pretty. It goes down a bit like this:
Spoiler:
quartzlcc wrote:Near the normal garden, a ghostly apparition appeared quite suddenly. Silent as the night, deadly as a dagger, yet white as a sheet, stood Chalulu the Ghost Reaper Chao. It was quite the title, alright; but he lived up to it, for no one who encountered him could possibly finish saying it all before they were slaughtered in some horribly gruesome manner.

He chuckled. It was a cold, dry, low-toned, disgusting chuckle. The sort of chuckle you might hear in a torture chamber at the hands of some incredibly sadistic soul. But Chalulu never tortured anyone. He enjoyed his job, but he also took pride in his work; and he lived up to the standard of quickly and effectively eliminating his targets.

His targets? Mainly god-modders. The sort of people who thought they could instantly know exactly where to go in a role-play, among other things. He also had a penchant for noob-hunting from time to time, but that is irrelevant. Who calls Chalulu? It is unknown. Who controls Chalulu? It is unknown. Nothing much is known about Chalulu, except that he seems to keep to himself unless something is very seriously out of balance.

It was Chalulu's dark, tower-like figure that now hovered over his current prey, a chao known as Zero. The chao was a god-modder, but for Chalulu, that did not matter. Perhaps Zero could even kill the main villain of the RP in a single blow, but once again, that did not matter. Chalulu's power was limitless. He could read Zero's thoughts; his god-modding déjà vu, for instance. At this time, Chalulu raised his dark, twisted scythe high above his head. A grin stretched across his sinister features.

A single SLICE! was all that was heard. Zero's head rolled across the Chao Lobby halfway to the Chao Kindergarten. His lifeless body fell limp in an instant. Chalulu brought his scythe back close to his body, pulled his cloak over his features, and in that instant, was gone without a trace.
And lastly, one guideline. You won't be risking being shot over this one which is why it's a guideline, not a rule.
Use [[brackets!]] tags.
Use the brackets to talk to other players outside of the role-play world. This is always good to have around so we can communicate on things, like [[Okay I think we shall move on soon guys.]] or [[Where's the OP?]], you know.

------

< < \ \ SETTING / / > >
Shimmering Island has long been a land of peace. It is a place where only chao and a few other wild creatures roam about. It has forests, jungles, lakes, rivers, beaches. It only really lacks open, dry plains and plateaus. Many chao gardens and other chao-made buildings exist alongside water sources. The rest of the land is mostly wilderness.

------

< < \ \ CHARACTER FORMS / / > >
I would really prefer if you PM'd forms. I might reject them and I don't take much pleasure in publicly embarrassing people.
I will allow as many characters as you want, but do know that you just have to put in THAT much extra work per post. Two will be a challenge, three will start to be a bit ridiculous in difficulty. I would advise most people just take one character, but I won't stop you from making more if you feel you are up to it.
Name:
Alignment: Good/Neutral/Evil. Alignment CAN differ from a chao's Hero/Neutral/Dark status. This is all about the chao's attitude rather than its appearance. If you want to use the Dungeons and Dragons alignment system to be yet more specific, that's cool. If you don't, that's perfectly acceptable as well.
Breed: Normal, Jewel, Shiny Normal, Monotone White, Two-tone yada yada you get the gist.
Type: Alignment/1st Evolution/2nd Evolution. e.g. Hero/Fly/Swim. I WILL allow Chaos Chao, as they are immortal in terms of aging but can definitely be killed. I will also allow Character Chao, but if you say "my Tails character chao, he acts just like Tails!" I will reject your form and have it burned in the seventh layer of Chalulu's anus.
Appearance: You may post a picture of your chao if you wish. Otherwise you can just delete this field.
-- Stats --
Swim:
Fly:
Run:
Power:
Stamina:
Starting # points allowed: 15. Where 0 is E, 5 is S. Probably do a rough draft of your chao's stats with numbers first so as to not get confused.
Special Abilities: Here's the fun part, just don't be absurd. And you can have something pretty powerful, but probably be limited to only doing it once per day. I will tell you whether it's legitimate or not, I may suggest revisions or tell you to change it altogether.
Personality: Please try to be original!
Biography: Explain your chao's backstory.
Starting Base: I would like it if you specified where you're going to start out with your chao. Some suggestions: Normal Chao Garden, Hero Garden, Dark Garden, Mystic Ruins Garden, or anything else you want to come up with. Your chao doesn't have to belong to a garden. Be imaginative. I'll let you know if I don't like your idea, or if I think it needs tweaking (much more likely I'll suggest tweaking than just say it's bad). Know that your home may be destroyed or severely damaged. The antagonist must be hated for a reason, right?
About Your Role-Playing: Clearly you only have to fill this out once, not each character form (if you have more than one). I would appreciate you telling me what you think you contribute to role-plays. What you're good at, and also what you're not so good at.

Code: Select all

[u]Name:[/u]
[u]Gender:[/u]
[u]Alignment:[/u]
[u]Breed:[/u]
[u]Type:[/u]
[u]Appearance:[/u]
[b]-- Stats --[/b]
Swim: 
Fly:
Run:
Power:
Stamina:
[u]Special Abilities:[/u]
[u]Personality:[/u]
[u]Biography:[/u]
[u]Starting Base:[/u]
[u]About Your Role-Playing:[/u]
< < \ \ CAST OF CHARACTERS / / > >
Spoiler:
-----------
quartzlcc
-----------
Name: Quartz
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Breed: Shiny Normal
Type: Hero/Power/Run
Appearance:
-- Stats --
Swim: C
Fly: E
Run: B
Power: S
Stamina: S
Special Abilities: Incredible Strength and great Stamina.
Personality: He's a strong-willed, tough, Chaotic Good-alignment. Quartz is typically friendly but not the most charismatic fellow, as he is somewhat opinionated and not soft-spoken. He is honest, sometimes brutally so. He has a bit of a "tough guy" wall, but he will level with you if he knows you. He is a chao of faith, but sometimes he has a hard time placing himself below his faith; instead of thinking of himself as a servant, he often thinks of himself as a moderating force.
Biography: Quartz grew up fairly normally as a chao, being tended for in a chao garden. Regardless, he has committed himself to intense strength training for some time now. He began to gain a slight affinity for adventure. He still enjoys visiting the gardens frequently, and varies between wandering and living in chao gardens. Little does he know, his first real adventure is about to begin.
Starting Base: Hero Chao Garden.

Name: Zack
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Breed: Two-Tone Shiny Blue
Type: Neutral/Run/Run
Appearance: Due to repeated usage of dark magic, his second tone has started to become black. Instead of ears, he has two horns above and between his eyes.
-- Stats --
Swim: D
Fly: C
Run: S
Power: B
Stamina: A
Special Abilities: Adept at conjuring and controlling dark flames. Other minor dark art abilities that he is training.
Personality: Chaotic and violent. He has something to prove although he would tell you otherwise. Zack takes joy in ruining peoples' days. Despite this however, he does believe that being apart of a group is much more wise than being a one-man show; he believes in a hierarchy and order of things, preferable where he's near the top. He's entirely willing to be a mercenary, but he is not afraid to cut off ties if said organization mistreats him.
Biography: Zack had a rough childhood as a chao, although he is still rather young. (Think late teenager) Despite becoming adept with his dark flame abilities, he was teased frequently and as such has adapted a personality of quite some hostility. He began his descent into the dark arts, readying himself for his vengeance upon every foolish chao who ever dared to make fun of him. During this time, Kinto Q discovered him. Kinto Q, whether his motives genuine or for exploitation, befriended Zack, complimenting him on his impressive abilities. In due time, Kinto Q asked for Zack to join him in his path of destruction, and Zack was only too happy to say … "Yes."
Starting Base: Kinto Q's base of operations.

Name: Adrian
Alignment: True Neutral
Breed: Montone Grey
Type: Neutral/Power/Swim
Appearance: He is somewhat furry and scruffy even while not in his were-chao form.
-- Stats --
Power: B
(Yes less than 15 points for him, he's normal except for...)
Special Abilities: Lycanthropy -- each night Adrian becomes a terrifying beast of destruction, essentially a chao version of a werewolf. When he assumes this form, he becomes enlarged, heavy, fast, powerful, and possesses stamina so great that he visibly regenerates. It comes at the terrible cost of a lack of self-control. While Adrian has learned to control his werewolf form somewhat, to the point where he can direct his fury, the control is far from perfect, and he can do little more than choose targets. The rest is up to the beast inside.
Personality: A common trait of those who become infected with lycanthropy, Adrian is shy and timid. He idly fiddles with his hands when he is nervous, which is a common occurrence. He is mostly a kind sort, free-spirited, and enjoys wandering in the wilderness away from others. Adrian hesitates to work with others, but will do so if necessary. He possesses great knowledge of the wilderness, and while he personally sees cities as a blight upon the landscape, he does not feel the need to express his distaste. Adrian holds strong opinions and convictions but is soft-spoken when discussing them with others.
Biography: Adrian never knew his parents. He grew up in the Mystic Ruins garden, and he has always been a bit shy. Still, he had a few friends who enjoyed playing with him. The wilderness around him always fascinated him, and one beautiful, full-moon night he decided to go on an extended walk. Adrian planned to go back to the Mystic Ruins garden in a couple hours, but what he encountered was far worse. Deep in the jungle, he had the misfortune of meeting a werewolf. It attacked him, but was soon driven away by another chao; a powerful chao whom he did not know, and never met again, fleeing as soon as he got the chance. Of course, he didn't escape without a bite. In a matter of minutes he learned that he would never be apart of normal society or its social circles ever again.
Starting Base: Wilderness close by the Mystic Ruins.

Name: Spike
Breed: Hero Run
Type: Monotone Lime Green
Appearance: Unkempt and boyish.
-- Stats --
Run: A
Power: A
Stamina: B
Special Abilities: Somewhat ironically due to his color, Spike is a master of blending into the shadows and sneaking about.
Personality: Spike is cocky and somewhat unruly. It is clear that he works for good, but often times his priorities are self-centered. A hot-headed sort, he is quite brave, sometimes stupidly so.
Starting Base: Normal Chao Garden

Name: Peaches
Alignment: True Neutral
Breed: Hero Power
Type: Monotone Orange
Appearance: She's kinda chubby, and is often smiling. She often carries around a belt containing tinkering tools such as lock picks, trip wires, etc.
-- Stats --
Swim: B
Fly: B
Run: C
Special Abilities: Ambidexterity; good hand-eye coordination, good at tinkering with mechanics and other small things.
Personality: Carefree and very loving to her friends; slightly mischievous.
Starting Base: Normal Chao Garden

Name: Chasm
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Breed: Hero Fly/Swim
Type: Monotone Black
Appearance:
-- Stats --
Fly: S
Power: D
Special Abilities: Undiscovered as of yet.
Personality: Bubbly, easily excitable, dependent, somewhat paranoid.
Starting Base: Station Square

Name: Jack
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Breed: Dark Run
Type: Two-Tone Purple
Appearance: He has a scar running across his right eye and wears a dark purple cloak.
-- Stats --
Power: C
Special Abilities: No innate abilities per se, but he is a sharpshooter with his crossbow and designs custom bolts for them with a variety of effects.
Personality: Jack is known for being very self-reliant and crafty. He does not speak unless necessary, but his opinions are strong. As much of a lone wolf as he is, he has the wisdom to realize that goals cannot be accomplished alone, and that many are stronger than one. He has little patience for incompetence, however, so he picks his allies very selectively. The lure of gold and glory motivates him.
Biography: Jack intentionally shies away of telling anyone of his childhood, though it likely wasn't a pleasant one. His need for glory is undoubtedly to compensate for receiving no praise in his youth, and his lust for gold is to pay for the comforts that he never had. Jack is well-acquainted with Severus, but has few other friends. He became part of Kinto Q's disciples for the pay and the opportunity to work with other competent chao.
Starting Base: Kinto Q's underground base

Name: Kaylessa
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Breed: Amethyst Jewel
Type: Neutral Fly/Fly
Appearance:
-- Stats --
Fly: A
Special Abilities: Ability to breath fire.
Personality: Arrogant and self-assured, Kaylessa argues constantly to get her way. Her unique power has only made her more convinced that she's the best around. She hungers for more power still.
Biography: Humbled by Kinto Q quickly besting her in a fight, the chao was nonetheless impressed with Kaylessa's abilities and invited her to join him. It took her some time to admit to herself that she was beaten at all, however, and she still won't admit it to anyone else. Any time it has been brought up that she serves someone despite being "the best," Kaylessa merely scoffs and insists that she's only in it for the fringe benefits. Her respect and fear for Kinto Q is obvious, however, in that she won't insult him.
Starting Base: Kinto Q's underground base

About quartzlcc's Role-Playing: I contribute thought-provoking, good posts. I'm not on an insane level, like those who post walls of text, however. I typically post 1-2 paragraphs, enough to add interest but not feel overwhelming. I feel I am good at running role-plays because I am actually pretty friendly, and indeed creative, but know when to draw the line and tell someone to get out, much as I hate to do it. Regardless, I know that I have never been good enough to run a role-play completely un-aided. I have always had someone else run antagonists because I don't do it that well.

-----------
Zphal
-----------
Name: Kinto Q
Breed: Normal
Type: Neutral/Swim/Normal
Appearance: Has the influence of the Bat, which has removed his feet and given him a tail in its place. He often wears a dark-colored cloak to help him blend into the shadows.
-- Stats --
Special Abilities: Highly influential and charismatic, he is easily able to get chao on his side or uses tactics of fear to scare them into following him. He has the ability to create dark energy, as well as several telekinetic powers. He draws his greatest strength from his unending well of stamina, making him nearly unbeatable in drawn-out conflicts. (Note: He's OP because he's the main villian. quartzlcc notes: Yup.)
Personality: Listless, Arrogant, Egomaniacal, Intelligent/Cunning
Biography: Kinto Q is a self-made chao; he was born of humble beginnings, but has since elevated himself to abilities beyond that of ordinary chao. As a result, he looks down on most everyone else, and thinks he ought to be supreme ruler of all the Chao Islands, starting with Shimmering Island. He is determined to prove that he is the most powerful chao and will crush the lives of all who dare oppose him.

Name: Severus
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Breed: Monotone Black
Type: Neutral Run
Appearance: Has performed body modification to make his speed spikes look more like 'hair'. Has a large toothy grin. Often seen puffing on a cig.
-- Stats --
Special Abilities: Insomniac. High resistance to substances, including alcohol and other drugs. Has 'connections'.
Personality: Shady, Convincing, Relaxed (unless he's doped up on cocaine or something).
Starting Base: The Chao Black Market Alleyways

Name: Dash
Alignment: Neutral Good
Breed: Monotone Red
Type: Neutral Run
Appearance: Soft fur covers his pudding-like skin. He loves to smile; smiling is his favorite.
-- Stats --
Special Abilities: He can run really fast (chao have claimed he can go toe-to-toe with Sonic himself!). He also has fast hands.
Personality: Fun-loving, Helpful, tries to see the good in everyone (though he can be a little judgemental), doesn't shy away from adventure if it means doing what's right.

Name: Melody
Alignment: Lawful Good
Breed: Normal
Type: Hero/Fly/Fly
Appearance: The two spears on her head have grown very long and flow almost like hair down to the ground; she has the influence of the bat, allowing her to 'float'.
-- Stats --
Fly: S
Run: D
Special Abilities: Has healing powers both innate and through her understanding of herbal medicines. Also has 'light' powers that can be used to create energy balls/beams/shields for offense/defense.
Personality: Gentle, Soft-spoken, Forgiving/Understanding, Cautious.
Biography: Melody aspires to following a path of purity and virtuousness. She uses her powers to help others and do the right thing, but still sometimes falls short. Quartz used to be her boyfriend, but since then they've moved apart; she finds she's proud of him for becoming a better chao.
Starting Base: Hero Garden

Name: Rascal
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Breed: Monotone Light Blue
Type: Neutral Swim/Power
Appearance: Gill-like protrusions stem from either side of his head. The color of his skin makes him virtually impossible to spot in the ocean, neither from above or below.
-- Stats --
Swim: S
Stamina: C
Special Abilities: Rascal has a very impressive lung-capacity, allowing him to dive to great depths and stay submerged for long periods of time.
Personality: Despite the name given to him, Rascal is anything but rascally. He's often shy and just prefers to do his own thing, allowing others to do their own thing. Not to be confused with unfriendliness, he's just a little introverted.
Starting Base: The southern beach.

Name: Cue
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Breed: Shiny White
Type: Somewhere between Dark Normal and Dark Chaos
Appearance: Cue is much brawnier and taller than most chao of his type. His eyes are solid yellow and two horns are slowly growing out of his head.
-- Stats --
Special Abilities: His fists are really, really hard. He can basically punch through anything.
Personality: Impatient. Somewhat dull and slow-witted. Wants to punch things.
Biography: What the Hell do you care? Sod off before I punch you.
Starting Base: Kinto Q’s Underground Lair

Name: Dorian Gray
Breed: Shiny Orange
Type: Neutral Power
Appearance: Dorian adores nice clothing and jewelry. Anything that makes him look fabulous!
-- Stats --
Special Abilities: Immortal. At least, in the sense that almost no one knows about his picture...
Personality: Vapid, uninterested, ambivalent. Bores of most things easily. You can’t blame him, it’s been a hundred years since the last time he reincarnated.
Biography: Please. As if he’d tell someone like you.
Starting Base: Kinto Q’s Underground Lair

Name: Ammy
Breed: Shiny Pink
Type: Neutral/Power
Appearance:
-- Stats --
Swim: A
Special Abilities: Ammy does not have any special abilities persee, however, she was originally hatched with all A stats; she is multi-talented all-around.
Personality: Perky, Punky, Confident, Gullible/Impressionable, a little Foolish
Biography: Ammy's spent most of her young life showing off, taking part in races and challenges and always coming out on top. Little does she know, she's about to have a chance to really prove herself...
Starting Base: Rock Village, a village built into the rocks.

About Zphal's Role-Playing: Typically long-winded, writes looong sentences with big fancy words because I have a hard-on for the English vocabulary; also, semi-colons.

-----------
Ciao
-----------

Name: Alexa (Alex)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Breed: Two-Tone Brown
Type: Neutral/Fly/Run
Appearance: Similar to a standard Neutral/Fly/Run Chao, but her jesters are longer and curl around twice, instead of once. The tip of each jester uncurls and hangs lower.
-- Stats --
Special Abilities: No special powers per se, but she has a quick wit and can be a little manipulative.
Personality: Adventurous and spunky. Alex always has a desire to try new things and see new sights. As such, she's often on the move and rarely settles in one place. Adaptable. She's also a bit mischievous, having a child-like attitude. She taunts, mocks, and sometimes steals from other chao. She's not inherently bad, she simply lacks a certain level of maturity.
Biography: Bored by the monotony of the Chao Gardens, Alexa set off to make her own life. She's explored all sorts of places, for no other reason than that she's curious about what they have to offer. With nothing but her wit, instincts, and a confident grin to aid her, she lives on the edge.
Her mother made her promise to come back to the neutral chao garden and visit her time and time again. Alexa does just as she says and often drops in for a quick hello and an update on her adventures. Not wanting to get too attached to anyone or anything, Alexa only speaks with her loving mom while she's visiting.
Her favorite place is the forest very near the garden, where she often sits in trees while deciding where to go to next.
...Alexa is unaware that her mother was killed in Kinto Q's recent attack on the garden.
Starting Base: In the middle of the forest.
About Your Role-Playing: I try to be detailed, specifically related to character's feelings. While I think that is a strength, it can also be a con; sometimes, I put a few too many words (where they aren't needed) in my post and it seems convoluted. I'm working on finding the right balance.

-----------
triceratops10
-----------

Name: Yuan
Alignment: Hero
Breed: Two-Tone, Sky-Blue Chao
Type: Power/Power
-- Stats --
Swim: A
Stamina: C
Special Abilities: Water orbs, Master of disguise, Mind reader
Personality: Shy, especially around girls. Has a big heart for others. Sometimes can be cold. When extremely mad, he let's out all his feelings about everything. Then of course goes to a Japanese restaurant, one in particular...
Biography: Was once wanted throughout the world. His crime spree tarted in a hibachi grill called Dragon's Domain. He took a child hostage but then left him at a playground. No one knew who he was because he left right after he returned what was stolen. But after a while, he was found in Germany. He was found guilty of 50 crimes and was sentenced to 50 years in prison but after being in prison for 3 years, he was released for outstanding behavior. He was a changed chao. Now he always goes to Dragon's Domain when he feels upset.
Starting Base: Arctic Garden
Role-Playing abilities: I'm good at doing flashbacks and memories. Conversations are my bad part. Everything else, I'm pretty good at.

-----------
Loudclaw
-----------

Name: Zero
Alignment: Neutral
Breed: Blue Two-Tone
Type: N/R/R
Appearance:
-- Stats --
Fly: D
Power: E
Special Abilities: Pyrokinesis, aided with an Emerald and a sword, explained more in the biography and Other section.
Personality: Similar to Sonic's. He will not tolerate evil, and will try his best to stop it. He is very compassionate.
Biography: Zero is an unusual Chao from the future. He was separated from his sister, Lucky, very early on in his childhood, because he was forced to try to fight off the enemy that was killing them at the time. They sent him way back in time, where he was forced to live in the world of today. He's been flung back in time to medieval times, where he picked up the sword he now uses. He has been on multiple adventures, including one that has left an impact on him, forever. Time Collapse had left him unstable, eventually, but not directly. It all led back to a single conversation...
Starting Base: The City
Other: Zero has a Cyan Emerald Ring for his accessory, to differentiate between other Advanced Sonic Chao. This glows when exposed to high winds. His Longsword is his main method of attack, fitted for him alone. It has some flame capabilities, which are enhanced by Zero's Pyrokinesis.
About Your Role-Playing: Well, I tend to write with the style of the RP I'm in. Usually I use short sentences for Chao RPs, or RPs where I don't need much detail. On other RPs, I tend to write for ten or 20 minutes so that I get a nice RP post. I use extremely good grammar, and I have decent word choice. I am American, meaning I use the "-or" ending instead of the "-our" ending, for example. I like special characters with special abilities, so Zero was born.

-----------
eboyblue3
-----------

Name: Char
Alignment: Hero
Breed: Gray Two-Tone
Type: Hero/Run (no second evo)
Appearance: Standard know-how, except Char has scars replacing his wings, lost in battle.
-- Stats --
Stamina: D
Special Abilities: Has the ability to control/make water, running speed faster than average.
Personality: Adventurous, but always rushes to everything.
Biography: Char had been adventuring since March 31st, 2013 a time that he cannot remember. His earliest appearance (not chronologically) was in Space Distortion (I participate in a ton of basic Chao RPs), where he obtained his water-related abilities and met others for what seemed like the first time. Later, in The Great Heroes, Char was discovered frozen in ice after a millenium. After thawing out, he was the same guy as before. After that, in The Creatures of Destiny (Gosh, all these RPs), he learned that he was a Time Hero: A Chao that saved others in different times (Although he has never time-traveled in his life). To this day, he perks up at the call of adventure.
Starting Base: The city
About Your Role-Playing: I usually make one-liners, but recently I have been practicing more details. Usually, when there's nothing going on, I usually just throw in a quote and an action because there's nothing to do. Basically, I like when the plot flows quickly, but not so quickly as to shorten the RP to 10 pages. I'm hoping to be accepted, as this will be perfect to extend my posts.

-----------
Citrus_Chao
-----------

Name: Orchid
Alignment: Good
Breed: Monotone Purple
Type: Hero/None/None
Appearance:
-- Stats --
Special Abilities: Her presence seems to mildly influence nearby plant growth. She hasn't yet gained full control of this ability and doesn't see any usefulness of it yet.
Personality: Very shy and timid most of the time, she doesn't like to get involved in fights.
Biography: Orchid had a relatively calm and happy childhood. As she got older, however, she gradually became aware of the darkness and evils in the world. As major problems occurred, Orchid became concerned about what might become of her and her family. With nearly no way to defend herself thanks to her low Power Stat, she became very cautious, rarely trusting anybody.
Starting Base: The city.
About Your Role-Playing: I have a bad habit of making short posts, especially if the plot is moving along too slowly. However, I will try my best to make longer posts for this RP. It shouldn't be too hard, since there seems to be a lot of action going on in this RP. Luckily, I do make sure I use proper spelling and grammar, and I pay close attention to details, even if they are minor.
Annnd below we have the introduction to the role-play. Please read until the cut-off so you understand what's going on. Thank you!
Last edited by quartzlcc on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:38 pm, edited 33 times in total.
Wrath of Kinto Q - Chao Roleplay! - Click here!
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Re: < \ Chao RP - The Wrath of Kinto Q / >

Post by quartzlcc »

This quiet night, around midnight, Zenna could be found sitting in a small restaurant, Burger Town. It was still open during late hours, although business was slow that night. Zenna and a couple employees were the only ones occupying the building. He was rather restless tonight, and was hungry. He had a bad feeling that he could not place his finger on.

A blue Hero Run chao wearing a silly uniform came swiftly to Zenna's table, a booth against the wall close to the front windows. He placed the tray containing a Super Happy Fun meal in front of Zenna.

"Thanks, mate." He said softly. The employee nodded, smiled courteously and walked off to continue cleaning. Burger Town would be closing in about an hour.

Zenna's cup of Dr. Mountain floated into his grasp. He sipped it idly, eyeing the burger and fries that seemed to quietly request to be eaten. Zenna was a telekinetic, among the best of the best. And slowly, he was beginning to become a telepath, as well. He could not control it well at all yet, sometimes he would get random brainwaves from people he didn't know or even care about. In fact, so far he had only received a lot of brainwaves that he really didn't want to.

But the worst one yet had to be tonight. Something was after him. He had no idea what, or why, for Zenna was fairly innocent as far as Dark chao went. He hoped it was just someone wanting him to pay off an old debt, or some other petty thing, but it seemed far more malevolent. Zenna had grown nervous, troubled, and now paranoid.

He sighed long and hard.
Why did I order food? He thought, eyeing it again. It looked good, but the nervousness had made his stomach very tight.
He took another sip of his Dr. Mountain and instead directed his gaze outside the window.
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Zphal »

Underneath the chao's small nose, his meal began to quiver and quake. The phenomenon intensified, lifting off the tabletop to shake violently as if possessed. The lights in the diner flickered twice before shutting off entirely with a bzzt!

Perhaps three seconds more elapsed.

And then the large pane of glass beside Zenna shattered inward with extreme force. Shards flew, raining across the table and booth, a few of the sharper ones embedding themselves in the soft, pudding-like skin of the dark-swim chao's body. The two on-duty employees screamed and scrambled to evacuate, their feet slipping in the broken glass as they ran for the exit.

On the sidewalk just outside where the window had exploded stood Kinto Q. His eyes were swirling with excitement and bloodlust, chao ball bobbing above his head. His lips drew back into a vicious sneer.

"Zenna."
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

The dark swim chao recoiled in shock and horror as the glass shards flew forth. Two large shards penetrated his body; one in his right forearm and another in his side. Zenna convulsed in pain, instinctively curling his body forward, soon attempting to get out of his seat. He looked up to see the perpetrator, and that was when the dark figure spoke his name ... "Zenna."

So he had been right after all. Someone was after him, and now he was here. Zenna now knew to trust his instincts in this situation. He decided his best defense at this point was to go as crazy as possible.

Zenna activated his massive telekinetic power all at once. The two glass shards embedded in him flew out suddenly, and soon after every glass shard in the entire restaurant came up around him and circled fast to shield him.

"Who the blazes are you and what do you want with me?" Zenna said in the most intimidating manner he could muster. It was a show, of course. The two gaping wounds were massively painful. It was questionable as to whether he could even live through the bleeding wound in his side if he didn't get medical attention in good time.
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Zphal »

Kinto Q laughed at the other chao's paltry defense. He stroked his chin. "Impressive. Your powers are more honed than I anticipated... no matter..." it wasn't clear whether the neutral-chao was talking to himself or Zenna. He regarded him then, pushing back his cape, and placing a hand to his chest as he puffed it out, "I am the Legendary Kinto Q. And I, dear chao, want to kill you."

With an upward motion of his arm, the table Zenna had once been sitting at flipped up from the ground. The broad, flat surface slammed hard into the other chao, sending him sprawling to the other side of the diner.
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

Disastrous a hit as it was, there were two advantages to being knocked clear over to the back of the restaurant. The first was that Zenna didn't have to worry about being bombarded by the glass shards he had lost control of upon being thumped by the table. The second was that a whole slew of other sharp, heavy objects were now within his range.

Zenna groaned in pain as he fumbled back, doing reverse summersaults until his back slammed against the back wall, ending with him in a sitting position. Barely opening his eyes, Zenna sent as many pots, spatulas, pans, and knives speeding through the Burger Town as he could. Stealthily, he had one knife stay with him. He gripped it in an ice-pick position firmly with his left hand, hiding it behind his back.

I don't know who -- or WHAT -- this guy is, or what I did to tick him off. But I am going to give this fool a run for his money. He thought determinedly. It was all Zenna could do to not give up now, for he had never been this injured in his life.
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Zphal »

Each and every object Zenna flung at him Kinto Q easily deflected with lazy swipes of his hand. The dishware and utensils clattered and clanged as they hit the floor; the chao took his time in walking over to where Zenna lay propped against the wall. He seized him by the neck, lifting him up off his feet, strangling him in mid-air. "Are you quite done? I should think by now you would have surrendered to your fate." He tightened his grip around Zenna's throat.
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

Zenna choked, lamenting the raw strength in Kinto Q's tight grip. He pathetically attempted to gasp for air, in vain. He knew that this was his last chance, the final straw; he was at the end of his rope.

With his last remaining energy, Zenna recklessly ushered every loose object in the restaurant behind Kinto Q towards them, while simultaneously attempting to stab Kinto Q with the knife in his left hand, aiming for his heart.
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Zphal »

So busy choking the life out of the chao he held aloft, the second barrage of objects nearly caught Kinto Q off-guard. He blasted the majority of them away with a scowl, but one of the forks nicked him across the forehead and a pan hit him hard in the jaw. Despite the blows, when Zenna's arm shot up to shank him, he was ready. Kinto Q caught his wrist in his other hand, squeezing it sharply on the pressure-points until Zenna was forced to drop his only remaining weapon. Angrily, Kinto Q threw him to the floor.

"I SAID: ACCEPT YOUR FATE!!" he bellowed. He spread his arms out, creating two dark energy balls in each of his palms, and with a flourishing move, he finished the dark chao where he lie.

Trembling with fury and indignance, Kinto Q spat on the ground next to the chao's limp body. His spittle was mingled with blood that had been drawn when his jaw had been struck with the pan, and he could feel a trickle of his blood now running down from the wound in his forehead. "You impudent little fool," he spoke disdainfully to the carcass. "To think you would be more than a mere trifle to me."

With that, he drew forward his cloak and vanished into the night.

That morning, crime scene investigators found Zenna's body inside the restaurant, along with the bill for his Super Happy Fun meal beside him. The piece of paper read: "MARVEL UPON THE SUPREME POWER OF THE LEGENDARY KINTO Q AND TREMBLE."

[[THE ROLEPLAY HAS BEGUN. Enjoy!]]
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

^CUTOFF OF INTRO, FOLKS^

[[Please send me your character forms over PM! When we have a few players we shall get started. Oh, and late joiners are totally cool too. If you are a late joiner reading this now, I will attempt to get you up to date if you ask.]]
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

[[Accepted triceratops10 !! Hopefully we will get a couple more RPers.]]
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Love your enemy, even if they're jerks.

Post by Tri »

Hello everybody! Glad to be on board here hope more people join soon.
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Zphal »

Melody sang to herself as she went about tending the small herbal garden she kept beside her home in the Hero Garden. It was a tune from her childhood, actually, one that she used to sing with an old friend when they were young, before they'd even had their first reincarnation. She smiled at the memory of the red running-type chao and continued to pour water over the Asteraceae flowers just beginning to sprout from the soft earth. Soon they would grow large enough to pick, dry, and crush to become Echinacea-- a well-known suppliment that suppressed illness. Melody was a healer through modern chao medicine, as well as some innate powers she was still slowly honing. She'd been studying all the knowledge she could get her small hands on to get better in her craft, and most recently, she'd found her powers increasing. It was exciting to her, though she tried to remain humble, and she was blossoming just as her flowers did.
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Zphal »

A red blur streaked through the forest, visible only in quick snatches of color through intersparsed tree trunks to the animals standing still within it-- an eyeblink might be enough to miss it. Dash pressed the button on his stopwatch and skidded to a halt at the border of the forest, his chest heaving to catch his breath. This was his daily morning run routine-- a full circuit around Chao Island, as fast as he could-- it was no small task. He looked down at the small digital display on the device around his neck and smiled. This time he'd clocked in at one hour, thirteen minutes and fifty-four seconds, which was twelve seconds improvement from the day before. Maybe that didn't seem like a lot, but day by day, week by week, month by month he was cutting time off and getting even faster.

Dash drug his forearm across his forehead to wipe away the sweat collecting in the fur above his eyes. With that he began his cooldown sprint back to the gardens.
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

Quartz floated lazily down the Hero Garden's river. His hands behind his head, he was in a state of deep relaxation. The current eased him gently into the main pool, and soon Quartz lost momentum and lay floating in the middle of it. After a few more minutes, he waded off towards the balcony. The ledge to get out was high above him, but it did not matter for him. He touched down at the bottom of the pool and quickly lept twice his body height upwards and caught the ledge firmly. Quartz pulled himself up with little effort. He walked forward until he stood by the edge of the garden. He looked around and sighed softly. As nice as this is, I should probably go exploring again sometime soon. Quartz smiled at the thought.
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

Peaches was awake very early in the Normal Garden. She was at it again; making yet another modification to that sinister bat jack in the box. This time she was rigging it to shoot confetti in the face of whatever foolhardy chao decided to next open it. Peaches was smiling ear to ear, almost unable to control her giggling about the mischief. Of course, people would know it was her who had done it, but nonetheless she didn't want to blow her cover and ruin the surprise.

Soon, Peaches finished her final touches and lay the finished product exactly where it had been the night before. She then scurried off back to her corner and pretended to rest. Peaches wasn't going to lie to herself, she was too excited at the hilarity; Peaches knew, realistically, that she wouldn't sleep a wink.
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

Adrian was glad the morning had arrived, and was doing his best to relax and meditate. He had long since discovered that the only thing that kept him sane was meditation and contemplation, becoming one in mind, body, and spirit with nature. At the Southern end of Chao Island, he was sitting reclined in a medium-sized tree. Adrian sometimes visited the area to watch a red chao zip past. He kept changing his spot further and further East, about 200 yards different each time. Adrian figured that sooner or later, he would get to see this red haze stop and could truly observe him. This morning, he grinned as he watched that same red streak speed past him through the clearing in front of him.

Adrian looked forward to the day when he would catch this chao stopping. Part of him wanted to meet the red chao, but another part of him knew that his days of socializing were long since over. Adrian sighed gently. The fact was no longer depressing for him, as it had been a long time since that terrible night, but it still disappointed him somewhat nonetheless.
At least nature keeps me company. He reflected, smiling at the thought.
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Zphal »

Kinto Q strode into the chamber of his underground lair. It was a grandiose room, with high vaulted ceilings and pillars to hold it up, a long finely-woven tapestry ran the middle of it leading up to an equally lavish throne. Several candellabras provided illumination to the otherwise dark underground room, their twisting golden intricacies clutching candles that burnt with a steady glow. Kinto Q had an eye for the exquisite-- for the finer possessions a chao could have-- and he'd been very careful in selecting his decor, including the several painted portraits of landscapes and famous chao that hung from the walls inside ornate picture frames and sculptures and vases and other trinkets which had been placed upon gilded pedestals. Many dark chao were currently attending to the cleanliness of said room right now, fluttering about with their featherdusters removing cobwebs or settled dirt, a few sweeping the floors. They were but paltry servants, but they had their use. Still, he had to make his grand entrance...

The swim chao tilted his head back and let out a hearty cackle, allowing his voice to fill and echo throughout the chamber, drawing the timid and/or adoring turquoise-ringed eyes to him. The chao all dropped to their knees.

Only one did not. The two-tone shiny blue chao who stood proudly beside his throne.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Thunder Fang! See you never.

Post by Jack Augustine »

Why don't I help you guys out a bit.

Type: N/R/R (Advanced Sonic Chao, not immortal, vulnerable.)
Appearance: Check my avatar for the image of him.
Other: Has a Cyan Emerald Ring on his paw for an accessory. This glows when exposed to high winds. (Not sure if it's ok or not to have the Sword from his Medieval RPs...)
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

form rejected, burnt in the seventh layer of Chalulu's anus

You didn't even match our character forms. You provided like 1/3 of the information we would need. It also seems glaringly apparent that you probably skimmed the entire thread rather than reading it in detail.

------

This two-tone shiny blue chao, Zack, grinned widely as the chao around him bowed towards Kinto Q. They were above these maggots. They were powerful and respected, and in due time they would have all of the respect of Chao Island. The first step of this plan was already well in motion, and Zack couldn't be happier.

He strode forward towards his master and revealed the front page of the Chao Island Times to him. Its headline read "POWERFUL TELEKINETIC CHAO ON THE LOOSE?" and the details included the note Kinto Q had left at the crime scene. Without a doubt, by the end of the day every chao in the entire island would know Kinto Q's name.

"Excellent work, boss."
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

Why don't I try again, then.

Type: N/R/R
Appearance: See my avatar.
-- Stats --
Fly: D
Power: E
Special Abilities: Pyrokinesis, aided with an Emerald and a sword, explained more in the biography and Other section.
Personality: Similar to Sonic's. He will not tolerate evil, and will try his best to stop it. He is very compassionate.
Biography: Zero is an unusual Chao from the future. He was separated from his sister, Lucky, very early on in his childhood, because he was forced to try to fight off the enemy that was killing them at the time. They sent him way back in time, where he was forced to live in the world of today. He's been flung back in time to medieval times, where he picked up the sword he now uses. He has been on multiple adventures, including one that has left an impact on him, forever. Time Collapse had left him unstable, eventually, but not directly. It all led back to a single conversation...
Starting Base: The City
Other: Zero has a Cyan Emerald Ring for his accessory, to differentiate between other Advanced Sonic Chao. This glows when exposed to high winds. His Longsword is his main method of attack, fitted for him alone. It has some flame capabilities, which are enhanced by Zero's Pyrokinesis.
About Your Role-Playing: Well, I tend to write with the style of the RP I'm in. Usually I use short sentences for Chao RPs, or RPs where I don't need much detail. On other RPs, I tend to write for ten or 20 minutes so that I get a nice RP post. I use extremely good grammar, and I have decent word choice. I am American, meaning I use the "-or" ending instead of the "-our" ending, for example. I like special characters with special abilities, so Zero was born.
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Zphal »

"I am well aware that it was excellent, you need not tell me," Kinto Q said sternly, but a smirk cracked along his features jokingly just a couple short seconds later, "Though, all the same, I appreciate hearing it." He reached out to take the day's paper from the other chao, reading it over. He was impressed by the quick coverage of the murder, though much more would need be done to really make the populace of Chao City quake in their boots.

"So then!" he announced, folding the paper quickly in half and stuffing it under his arm, "Who shall be our next target, Zack? Have you any druthers?"
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

Loudclaw wrote:Why don't I try again, then.
Much better. I would request that you don't have a Chaos Emerald. (We aren't going to have those) Other than that, seems good! Just keep in mind that a chao running around with a sword will seem odd to most chao, at least at the start. I suspect there will be some weapon-wielding as we get further into the plot (as things get more dire), but for now running around the city with a sword will get some strange looks. =P

Also keep in mind that Zphal and I tend to be rather cautious and communicative with how we advance things. Don't go doing anything that causes a big plot twist or anything without talking to one us first, cool? (:

-----

In a bush in the corner of the Normal Garden, Spike awoke slowly, groaning. He gradually sat up and rubbed his eyes.
"Maaaann..." Was all he could say. He had a major hangover from the party the previous night in the nearby Dark Garden. He soon realized he was insanely thirsty, and crawled over to the pool to take a quick drink. Spike was so parched for thirst he couldn't care less what the chao around him thought, so he dove his head sharply into the pool and drank. After a few moments, he quickly lifted his head out of the pool. None too surprisingly, he had a few eyes staring at him in bewilderment.
"Bite me." He grumbled, wiping his lips and turning away. As he walked towards a tree coconut, he couldn't help but notice a madly giggling Peaches only a few yards away. Spike assumed she was laughing at him, and didn't know whether to be offended or amused, so he just caught her eyes and gave a weak smile. Peaches was alright. From there, he sat down and began to eat a coconut.

Chasm was traumatized, but even that couldn't stop her flying prowess. She was dive-bombing through the air towards the Normal Garden at great speed. Soon, she extended her wings, dropping her velocity significantly as she transferred into a hover. Chasm touched down at the edge of the Normal Garden, and of course, all eyes were on her. She looked around and blushed slightly. In her nervousness, she figured it would be best to just talk to the first person she recognized. Scanning her surroundings, Chasm first noticed Peaches. She tip-toed lightly towards the orange chao.
"Peaches!" She exclaimed.
"Oh," Peaches giggled, "Hi there, Chasm. What's up?"
"We're ... we're all in danger! Have you not heard?" Chasm said, exasperated. How could she be so carefree?
"Oh no, here we go again." She grinned. "Alright Chasm, which apocalypse is happening now?"
She groaned loudly, throwing her hands up above her head. "I'm serious this time! Some chao killer is on the loose, he's a telekinetic, and he seems to be one of those 'I'm going to take over the world!' self-absorbed types!"
Peaches shrugged. "I've heard stranger things. But, I take it that made the front page all 'round Chao Island..?"
"Of course it did." Chasm responded gravely.
"Right well, I'm not too worried about that. I'm more interested in ..." She trailed off, staring intently at the jack in the box near the center of the garden.
"In ... what?" Chasm replied, following the trail of her eyes. "Oh! ... But, why? Those are kind of silly."
Peaches didn't bother answering the real question. "Can you do me a favor?"
She was a bit taken aback by this response, but shaped up. "Uhmm ... what?"
Peaches smiled. "Just offer this Mushroom to whoever is willing to pull the jack in the box."
"Cheap thrills, huh?" Chasm said, grinning. "Okay."

With that, Chasm walked forward as Peaches slipped quietly backwards into the foliage.
"Hey! A mushroom to any brave, noble spirits willing to face the dangers of the jack in the box!"
The 'brave' and 'noble' parts caught Spike's attention. Especially after his appearance this morning, he had to re-instate his charisma.
Chasm quickly noticed that no one seemed to be responding. "Come on, any strong, warrior-like men..."
Okay, it was too good now. Spike jumped up and strutted forward, struggling to keep his posture erect but not ridiculously so. He stood just one yard away from her and stated calmly, "You called?"
She giggled softly. "Okay, hot stuff. Take a go."

The whole garden watched carefully as Chasm stood aside and Spike moved slowly towards the dreaded jack in the box. He sat down in front of it and observed the sinister object for a few moments. He reached his hand out and gritted his teeth, fearing for the worst. For what seemed like forever, a dark, anticipating atmosphere fell upon the garden. Spike dared to take one more look up at the spectators, swallowed hard, and pulled.

At that very moment, pure chaos erupted in front of him. Confetti of every color of the rainbow shot out into Spike's face with such force that it was actually painful, causing him to fall straight onto his back with a loud thud. It knocked all of the air out of his lungs, and the world, much like his emotiball and eyes, seemed to swirl around him as he struggled to breath. When he came back into full awareness, Peaches was practically in his face, giggling, exclaiming, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" and attempting to help him back onto his feet.

As he achieved full awareness, one thought came into his mind: 'Peaches was alright.' How was I fooled into thinking that, again?

-----

Zack grinned in reaction to Kinto Q's remark. He was so calm, collected, and cool. The humor, the charisma, it was all perfect. There could be no regrets serving a master who was so easy to respect and admire. The thought that Kinto Q regarded Zack as his right-hand man felt so right. He was proud to stand at his side.

"Mmm ... I think ... the normal garden. It's just so ... iconic." He gave a sinister smile, knowing that this would really make people freak.
"May I request to ... come with you?" Zack said, attempting and failing to hide his enthusiasm.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

[The Emerald is for him to be different from others. I have him with it at all times, and it isn't exactly a Chaos Emerald.]

Zero was in the city, his sword sheathed. He was moving too fast for anyone to see him, but he was still leaving fire in his tracks. He was trying to shake off the conversation. He had been left unstable, and he knew it. But he had found the city, which was a gray place with cars traveling fast. But he was matching their pace, him being an Advanced Sonic Chao. The Ring on his paw was glowing as he was running, but other than that... he was just a fast Chao.

Zero was able to run at speeds that were very fast for a Chao, not so much for a wolf. But he was aware of his limits and weaknesses. Water would douse his flames for at least an hour, depending on the length and amount of water.

He used a sword for attack due to his very low Power Rating. He was weak, but he made up for it using his speed, using the Cavalier style of fighting. That was the Speed based attack style, which fit him (and the hedgehog who he looked so much alike) so well.

I can't stop moving... Because then I'll start thinking about Luna... and the conversation...

He wasn't talking, because he couldn't force himself to. It had been years since the Time Collapse which had left him unstable, but still... That Time Collapse had left permanent effects on him which he had never been able to shake off. Music was always going through his mind... and he was blinking back tears. He had lost Luna twice now. The first time, she had been violently killed in front of him, when he couldn't do anything about it! The second time, he had been hugging her as they were flung into the portal which had brought them back to their times. They had been ripped apart before either could say goodbye...
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Zphal »

"Holy guacamolé!" an exclamation sounded from the edge of the normal garden. Dash stepped onto the grass, a spring in his step. "That was some prank, Peaches!" he complimented the orange powerchao with a big thumbs-up and a grin. "Spike, man, you really should've seen that one coming." He laughed at the abundance of sparkly glitter still plastered to the lime-green chao's face.