~~Chao Rp: "Time Collapse 4: Final Wreckage"~~

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Re: ~~Chao Rp: "Time Collapse 4: Final Wreckage"~~

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Crossing her paws gently, Luna looked over at Skia. "So, now that you're fed and awake... would you like to explain where you took the time rip?" She had the look of a scolding parent on her face.

Walking back to Cyril with the dagger and handed it to him, still stained with her blood. She smirked. "There you go." She said, covering her cut with her other, now free, paw.

Star slightly gagged to herself, shaking her head and quaking again.

Kawaii covered her eyes and shivered as she stood next to Minoru, making small whimpered sounds of worry. "Blood, blood is icky..."

Destiny stared at Skia, tilting her head. 'He took the time rip?'
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Skia looked at Luna questioningly."Come again? I thought you all just went down to take it down?"He asked her, a confused look in his eyes.
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

"Thanks..." Sighing, Cyril simply tried rubbing off the blood on the grass, holding the dagger as far away from him as possible. He was unnerved at the action, but it wasn't enough to make him flip out.

Though Atlas wanted to question Skia too, he held his peace but made sure to uphold his glare.
{Coldest of Shining Lightning}
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Frowning, Luna shook her head. "Don't play these games with us right now, Skia. Tell us where it is or some of us will resort to violent measures." She stated, clenching her paws and staring at him coldly.

Holding down her wound, Flora nodded, baring her fangs.

Destiny blinked. 'If my dad was here... and Skia was unconscious... then maybe...?' she was thinking to herself, wondering why she felt just as clueless as he was.

Chaos scowled. "We clearly saw you take the time rip." He restated. "Just tell us where you put it... and we'll be easy on you."

Star watched Cyril, sweat-dropping. "She left her blood on it, did she?" She asked, "Want me to clean it for you?"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Skia sweat dropped."I havent even seen the time rip! I remember you guys were going down to get it, and thats that. I guess i fell asleep or something. You did take care of the rip didnt you?" He asked her, concerned.
Last edited by KeatonLabs on Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( I'm guessing you meant to italicize "seen" instead of striking it? XD ))

Luna shook her head. "We couldn't accomplish our task because you came and stole it... don't you remember?" She gave a sigh, holding her head. "You're telling me, you have no clue what happened...? You must have lost your memory somehow, seeing as you were unconscious just a little while ago..."

Chaos grunted. "Now we've backtracked! This is no good at all..!"

Destiny frowned. "S-So what do we do now??"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Skia frowned."If i did..woops. Speaking of me being unconscious, where's my pal Yancha? Is he hiding or..."He asked luna, noticing Yancha didnt appear to be with any of them.

((Yeah, fixed it xD))
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Where'd Frozen go? I don't wanna leave her behind with our posts... ^u^" ))
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

((I dunno....I SUMMON THEE))
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

((I'm all muddled up from the other RP don't mind me~~~~))

From how the other chao had acted, Atlas was most definitely perplexed. Didn't they know Skia was bad all along? Even still, he was still sour about losing against Yancha and the sly vampire. 'If I would've noticed that Skia went after the rest of the group, we wouldn't still be here if what they said was correct...' He gritted his teeth and clenched his paws at his weakness, 'Time is probably still moving on regardless, so if they would've succeeded... I could've gone back... and found Gabi.. before it was too late...!!' Before he knew it, Atlas found his eyes becoming blurred once again.

"I'm fine, I don't think you could stand blood any more than me." Finished rubbing it to his best ability, Cy put the stained weapon back, not wanting to use it ever again.
Last edited by FrozenSpark34 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Okieeee. :3

I'll just wait for you and Keat to reply again and then do what I gotta do.

Watch for her edit, Keat! (Don't reply until she's done with that, just to prevent more confusion. XD )

NUUUU, YOU DIDN'T LISSSTTEEENNNN
VVVVVVVVVVVV))
Last edited by NachoThePikachu on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

((Yeah im waiting xD. I'll edit this too. :P))

Skia looked at Atlas oddly, not recalling their fight, nor his threat to feed off of him. He shrugged figuring the guy just had some issues.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

((I DIDNT LISTEN :P))
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( XD ))

Smiling Star nodded. "You sure got that right." She laughed quietly, blushing a bit again.

Luna gave a sigh and looked off. "It seems like we'll have to find the time rip now... even if it will take us a while..." She looked over at Skia. "Trust me, if you're tricking us again... I'll find out, and things won't be so pretty afterwards." She grumbled, walking off.

Out of nowhere, another violent rumbling began under them, and strong winds started to blow...

Yelping, Destiny looked around with her paws lit, as if looking to throw flames at whoever had caused this to happen.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Skia just roled his eyes at what luna said but found himself instinctively flying into the air as the ground shook."What now?!" He growled.

Kyro looked around rapidly and then sweat dropped at Destiny."Silly, are you going to burn the wind Des?"
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

((Gonna be pretty busy tonight on my end, I'll probably have to sign off right now!))
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Aww, okie, see you later, then! :3 ))
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

((Bye frozen, see you tomorrow then.))
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Just gonna reply now… ))

Destiny laughed awkwardly as her paws went out, hiding them behind her back. "It's… just an instinct." She replied, sweat dropping, feeling the 'wind' tug on her.

Luna looked around as she let herself hover, but when she did she felt herself being pulled the other direction. 'This force is strong… where is it coming from…?' She looked around and her eyes rested on a small black hole, but felt helpless when she watched it expand to become larger.

Star yelped and stood beside Cyril, closing her eyes and trying to keep her ground. "I-It's a black hole!" She cried out.

Kawaii looked around, confused. "Black hole..?" She asked, looking to Minoru. "What's that?"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Bump))
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro chuckled and planted his feet in the ground. "What the heck is that? "He asked, noting the hole.

Skia flew against the wind. "Luna, grab some of these chao and fly away from the hole."He said, flying up to Minoru and picking him up.

((Is it pulling them in or out. :/))
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Inwards... I thought blackholes only sucked things in...?))

Luna grabbed Kawaii's paw and searched for another to grab, but the force was too strong and she could hardly continue forward. "Too strong... I don't think we're gonna make it!" she yelped, looking at the others behind her with worried eyes.

Destiny attempted to fly away, but her gentle wings were too weak to flap against the force of the suction. She forced herself to walk with her feet planted firmly, but lost her footing and slammed onto the ground, getting pulled back until she managed to dig her paws into the dirt. She was losing her grip and looked behind her to see the blackhole starting to suck up the floating island, along with her. She let out a cry for help.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

((Just making sure it wasnt trying to blow them away. :3 I wasnt sure if star was right.))

Kyro yelped as a peice of the ground flew by him, and then under his feet knocking him down, slowly pulling him closer as he yanked at the ground trying to stop himself."Ah, someone stop that freaking thing?!"

Skia managed to fly forward a little but started slowly getting pulled towards the black hole. He held onto Minoru as long as he good, until his wings gave out and he dropped minoru onto the ground.
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

To Kawaii's question, Mnoru was about to reply before the scary vampire took him away. He cried out in partial fear and determination, still knowing full well that his carrier was the one he had fought previously. Obviously, he didn't pay much attention to the lowdown on Skia's status, since Skia now is seemingly safe. The peridot shook and wiggled in the vampire's grip, trying to get himself out of danger; hardly remembering the black hole's presence. It wasn't long until Skia was forced to drop the poor child, who shouted a victory cry in his one-sided battle. Before he could think of another action, his light body came tumbling toward the hole.

Atlas, Cyril and Eun were having an extremely hard time keeping themselves righted. Cyril had no other option but to cling to Star in hopes of keeping them both grounded. Atlas shot water jets from his hands and feet infront of him to slow his movement. Eun saw the light green child fly away and yelled, "There goes the kid!", attempting to get someone's attention.

Chalice however turned sharply around, towards the pool. Her thought process was, if they could keep underwater and near the walls of the pool, they could have a chance of outlasting the black hole.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Unable to keep her grip, Destiny slid back towards the black hold until she couldn't hold on any longer, her paws forced to let go. Screaming as she was sucked in, the yell was cut off once she disappeared inside.

Luna tried her hardest to keep her and Kawaii safe, clutching the child tightly.

Flora just closed her eyes and grinned. "See you all in the afterlife..." she said plainly, before releasing herself and getting sucked out of sight too.

Star held onto Cyril, eyes closed from the effort to hold on. "C-Cyril!" She wailed in panic, digging her paws into the dirt. "What if... we don't make it??"

Amber gasped as she saw Minoru tumble down, and risking her own life, she dived down after him.

Tetra dug her sword into the ground and held onto it, hoping it would help her from getting carried off.

Cora was screaming in fear, digging the heels of her feet into the ground. "W-Why is this HAPPENING?!?" she cried out, biting her lip afterwards.

Sai also ran in after Chalice, fearing for her life.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch