~~Chao Rp: "Time Collapse 4: Final Wreckage"~~

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Re: ~~Chao Rp: "Time Collapse 4: Final Wreckage"~~

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro almost yelped as he saw Destiny get caught in the Holr. He bit his lip, a look of guilt crossing his face and held onto the ground harder...until he had a thought. Yancha. Perhaps he is trying to make them go in there for some reason? With that mindset, he slowly let go, yelling as he himself was caught.

Skia watched Flora and shook his head. "I've lived too long to bite the dust now!"He stated, as he planted his feet, stopping him...for a few seconds. He quickly found himself falling back in a backflip like formation into the hole.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

Snowy went after the two chao yelling. "I DIDN'T AGREE TO THIS COMMITMENT!!!"
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Cyril's eyes were fixated to the bringer of doom, the black hole. The shining chao couldn't think straight, it felt like his life could flash before him in an instant. Gripping firmly one of Star's paws, he struck his small dagger in the ground with his other. He didn't take long to process his closest friend's words, but stuck close to her and said through the turbulence, "I... I don't know...... I hope... we can still be friends... even beyond this... if we... can't make it through...."

Eun stared down the vacuum, thoghtful in expression. "Oh, what does this even matter?! This world is fake, anyhow!" Her neutral mouth cracked into a grin, then to a laugh. She didn't resist when her feet lost their grip.

Step by grueling step, Chalice still kept going.

The silhouette who had jumped away earlier regained it's previous position; it was waiting for it's time to come.
{Coldest of Shining Lightning}
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Feeling herself blush again, Star looked up at him and smiled, feeling her heart skip a beat. "Cyril... you know how I keep talking about the other you so much, and talking about how close we are?" she began with the question, still holding on tight.

One by one, Tetra, Cora, and Sai were sucked in, screams cut off once they disappeared like everyone else.

Amber grabbed Minoru and held him, trying to grab some ground before they were sucked in too, but she feared they wouldn't make it.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Cyril glanced to Star and nodded in reply, still facing the hole.

Chalice didn't dare look back, nor jump into the pool. She carefully slid off the side and into the water; holding her breath with all her strength.

"A-Amber!" Minoru spoke, surprised to find himself in Amber's arms again. He could feel the fear all around him, which made him only more confused.

Atlas's water ability soon ran out, and the moment his water guns grew dry was when he flew straight into the black hole.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Star sweat-dropped and still clung on, paws struggling to keep their grasp. "We-We're not just friends...!" She studdered from the force of the suction. "Cyril and I, we're more than friends... We're lovers..." She blushed at her own confession, but felt even worse when she realized that she was falling for Cyril all over again. She gave an awkward sigh.

Amber held onto Minoru as they continued sliding towards the blackhole, Amber desperately grabbed around for ground to hang onto.

Luna couldn't continue hanging on as her paw slipped, and her and Kawaii were sent flying into the hole.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Cyril, an alternate of the original, thought for a moment. The word "lovers" didn't mean much to him, since he wasn't familiar with the term. However, a not-so-distant memory came to him, the one of Star describing a girlfriend. She had explained it as a title gained to a girl for having a boy "love", or have strong feelings to her, back. In his thought process, it seemed to be that "lovers" were just another word for "couple" or "boyfriend and girlfriend". "Love" was so vastly vauge to him, it made his head hurt just thinking about it, but it sounded like "lovers" and "friends" were not to be one single form. Maybe the reason that his "friend" had continuously mentioned of her "love" was because she didn't- no, couldn't befriend the one she had already "loved". If his slow perception of things were true, did it mean they could not be friends due to this otherworldly "love"?
The shining hero chao couldn't place his words, he didn't know what to say.

Minoru could only hug against his mentor, the fear from everyone was getting to him.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Star became nervous from his silence, eyes still shut tight from the strain of holding onto him. She felt herself slipping as she tried to hang onto Cy, but let out a terrified gasp when one of her paws couldn't hang on any longer, leaving her to struggle to survive on one paw.

Amber couldn't find a safe grip as her and Minoru were on the edge of getting sucked into the hole. "Minoru, get ready!" she exclaimed, bracing herself as they were sucked closer.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Cyril was now their only hope for surviving. One paw held firm on his slowly-sliding dagger and the other held Star's paw with much more force. A feeling like no other coursed through him, a will to protect, a selfless empowerment. If it was true that their friendship could not coincide with the pre-existing "love", he wouldn't hold it against her or his true self; just like he had with his brothers. The pure white chao struggled, but spoke to his friend, "I..-iah!!" The black hole had started sucking up the rocky landscape, which caused stones and boulders to hurdle their way; one such stone suddenly smashed Cyril's link to Star. His eyes watched feebly in slow motion as his paw lost it's grip.

Minoru's eyes shut tight, their last gaze being of Amber.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Letting out a gasp, Star still reached out to him in silence as she was finally caught by the hole, vanishing into the darkness. The last sensation she felt before she became numb were tears that had begun running down her face.

Amber held Minoru close as they were also sucked in, she had her eyes shut tight as she prepared to feel what might've been their last sense of pain.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro was still screaming as he fell in the black hole.

(Preventing double post, yw)
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Cyril could no nothing more than stare out into the vast nothingness that swallowed his bestest friend in the world. He coughed and sputtered, now choking on fresh tears. 'I-I... Star is...gone... And I... couldn't save her!!' Thoughts turned chaotic as they directed toward his other self. 'The other Cyril wouldn'tve allowed this to happen... he would'a... brung out his battlestaff... and with one whack the black hole would've gone away! Because he cared about her so much...' Though his vision was blurry and he could barely breath, he stared down the black mass with fury and resolution in his eyes. 'If that other me protected her so well, then there's no way I can't do the same!' The thought terrified him, but in order to do anything, he had to let go of his dagger. Just then, a shining light sped past the chao and into the hole; having come from it's hiding place. Cyril was more stunned than anything, but it seemed that light wanted to enter the thing, like it knew it was the right thing to do. Finding his courage in that moment, the white chao followed it and let go. He didn't have the chance to scream before the black hole ate him and the sound.

Out of the water user, duplicate, deaf, loud-mouthed, and quiet chao, only the deaf one remained.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Through the darkness of the black hole, no one could see anything, no one could hear anything, no one could feel anything. It was all a vessel that sucked in anything and everything, making it disappear and vanish before the land. It was the end... or, was it?

For minutes, all Destiny could feel was, frankly, nothing. It was neither hot or cold, she couldn't do anything besides stare out into the darkness, wondering and worrying about why this was taking so long. Was she slowly dying but couldn't feel it? She wasn't sure, but suddenly, she slowly regained feeling as she spotted a small light in the distance, and looked towards it. It was growing bigger and bigger, and soon, she found herself on the face of a new place.

Smacking onto the cold, dusty and dirty floor of what looked like blue dirt, she coughed. "Huh?? I-I'm alive...?" She asked herself, holding her heart like she never knew what life was before. "Wasn't that a black hole? O-Or was it a portal, or worm hole...?" She whispered to herself, happy to be alive.

One by one they followed after Destiny, landing on the blue dirt and laughing when they realized they were okay!

Tetra laughed. "I was sure that was the end of us... can you believe we're alive??"

Star soon-after landed with everyone else, tears still staining her face as she gasped and looked around. "I-I... Cyril?" She looked around for him but didn't see him, she felt herself shiver with worry.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro was still falling, until he found himself face down in the cold nasty DIRT. Once his face hit the dirt, his screams from the black hole finally caught up to reality and they could be heard for a few seconds before fading. Kyro pulled his face out of the dirt, spitting out some dirt in the process and sat upright."Huh, i was right. Then that confirms it."A glint deemed to appear in his eye. "Yancha"He growled.

Skia soon showed up, and to make thigs ironic, landed on kyro as he said Yancha's name, causing kyro to get back into the dirt.
Last edited by KeatonLabs on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Once Chalice lost her breath, she was sucked into the black hole.

One by one, Eun, Atlas, Minoru, Cyril and Chalice dropped out of the portal. Minoru still clung to Amber, and Cyril was sniffling as he landed face-first in the ground. The light however bounced away, taking a quick look behind it before it was out of sight.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Destiny stood up and dusted herself off, quivering from their near death experience slightly. "Okay, we're alive, but... Where are we?" She asked aloud, looking around their new foreign environment.

Luna frowned and looked around. Something struck her as familiar, but she wasn't sure what. "I don't know, this place looks abandoned... I don't even think we're on our own planet anymore..." She spoke, Kawaii just beside her.

Amber let out a sigh of relief as she stood up and placed Minoru down. "Are you okay?" She asked, patting his head gently.

Star wiped her tears as she stood up and spotted Cyril, smiling lightly. She was still worried if her news had shocked him or scared him in any way, and she looked confused when she saw that he too, was crying. But why? She walked over to him slowly, "C-Cyril?" She asked, trying to make sure if he was alright.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

Picking his face off of the dirt, Cyril shook his head and got up; head pounding in pain. It took him a moment to realize Star right there with him, but once he did, his face turned to one of astonishment. "You- wait, we're not dead?!" He exclaimed in surprise.

"Yeah," Replied Minoru. He soon left Amber to look for Kawaii, but a new face caught his attention. On his trip through the first Time Collapse, the power chao knew for a fact that he and his fly-type friend were the only children in the group; but he noticed there were plenty of kids to play with now! One such kid did he approach first, a young girl with eyes of red. Her appearance seemed to spook him at first, but a baby chao like her couldn't faze the peridot for long.
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Star smiled and nodded. "W-We're alive, Cy..." She said, voice still shaky. "Are you... okay?" She asked, looking worried, "You seem upset..."

Monoka stood in the back of the group, having been one of the last to be spat out by the portal. She looked around and raised a brow, looking for her father.

Flora felt her heart race when she looked around and felt a rush of foggy memories run through her head, she hovered around and looked about the place frantically, a faint smile growing in place of her frown. "This place... it's still here? I thought it was destroyed years ago..."

Luna turned to Flora, a bit confused. "You know this place, Flora?" She asked, "You know where we are?"

"No duh, brainiac." Flora remarked, grinning. "We're on Ceres! The core of space travel and electronic advancements..." She rubbed her head, "But, I remember very little, strangely."
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

"Now I am... I was scared that you and everyone else were goners!... But, I'm fine now..." Cyril wiped the tears and dirt off his face, feeling refreshed now that he could continue to hang out with Star like his alternate self had.

Minoru walked over to Monoka and waved to her, feeling too quiet to say anything suddenly.

Atlas started calming down after the fiasco earlier. He wondered to himself why he had been so mad, and why his powers chose to act up again...
Miniature Disasters~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Star smiled and nodded, deciding to let himself calm down and adjust to everything before she did anything else. She looked around the area and tilted her head.

Monoka eyed Minoru and waved back, raising a brow. "You're not going to just wave and not introduce yourself, are you?" she asked, "I'm Monoka, in case you wanted to know."

Luna hovered forward gently, looking around. "I wonder why that took us here..." She said, looking around.

"Because I wanted it to take you here." A voice said, echoing around and making it hard to pinpoint the source of the voice.

Destiny looked around. 'Dad... I know that's you...' she became confused.

Flora growled and looked around. "And what the hell do we need to be here for? No reason, right??" the girl remarked, hatred sharp in her voice.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro got back up."I knew it was him..."He said to himself.

Skia looked around floating."Where are you mate? Come on, i need some good company. Besides Flora, she's pretty cool."He asked, hoping Yancha heard.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

"If you want to find me, meet me at the top of the tallest skyscraper, in the center of the city." He instructed. "I'll see you soon."

Destiny fluttered ahead, looking around. "Wow... This city, it's huge!!" She exclaimed, her eyes resting on what looked like a futuristic city that was grey and empty all over.

Luna frowned. "There is, however, a large lack of chao here. It worries me..."

Flora flew ahead. "Ah forget THAT you wussies, let's just get going, I've needed a trip like this for a while, anyways." She said, flying past the others.

Star looked over at Flora and the others, nodding. "Maybe we should just get going, what if that portal sucks us up again?"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Skia looked at star. "Sweetie, i think its pretty obvious at this point that Yancha brought us here through the black hole. I THINK thats the LEAST of our worries..."He told her, flying high up and ahead of the group, giving him a good view of the city.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Star blushed, 'Sweetie? Not a chance.' she just shrugged and agreed, nodding. "Right, but let's hurry anyways..."
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
FrozenSpark34
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by FrozenSpark34 »

The poor yellow chao's attempts were quickly turned upside down the moment he recognized the mystery voice. His eyes narrowed at the thought of the villain and their eventual rematch.

Minoru became surprised for the second time at how... advanced the young girl spoke; she wasn't even five, it looked like. He himself was still struggling on the basic fundamentals of communication, since no one taught him in time. "Uh... my name is Minoru, Monoka." He replied, still alittle weird-ed out.

Cy glanced to Skia with a confused look, but soon shook it off.
Miniature Disasters~