Chao RP: The Emerald Ruins

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: It's just an ordinary dream.

Chao RP: The Emerald Ruins

Post by Chaolin112 »

The Plot
This RP is set in the same universe, time and place as The Emerald Shards, but could be considered a parallel universe. A group of Chao find an old temple, most of which is buried underground. In it's core is a shrine -- one identical to the one on the ARK. The walls are full of scribblings, explaining that once the Master Emerald and atleast 2 Chaos Emeralds are in place, "the Core will reinitialize, giving the World what was taken away years ago." It's the Chao's quest to find out what this means, and to decide wether they will reactivate the Core or not...

The Rules
No Godmodding
No Swearing (or use **these**)
No Gore
No Bunnying (controlling someone else's characters)

Proper grammar, anyone?
Atleast three sentences a post (in order to prevent pointless posts)
Wait untill atleast 2 other people have posted untill you post again.
Don't be unrealistic.

Character Form
Username:
Name:
Type:
Bio:

Accepted Forms
Spoiler:
Username: Chaolin112
Name: Madeline
Type: Neutral / Fly / Swim (but custom appearance -- see my avatar)
Personality: She is a young, energetic Chao, always looking for adventure. She pretends to be cool and all, but to the Chao that know her personally, she is soft and sensitive. She also has had traumatic experiences in the past which sometimes kick up and make her life more difficult than it's supposed to be. No-one knows what exactly happened, though.
Bio: She was found near a well outside town as a very young child and taken care of. Now, a good 10 years later she's out on adventure to see the world, and to learn how to care for herself. She doesn't know who her parents are, and lost contact with the Chao that raised her a long time ago. Her mission is not just to find new friends and gain tons of experience, but also to find those who she lost, and most importantly to get her memory back so she knows what's happened in the past and what happened before she'd gotten the accident that had been haunting her dreams for so long.

Username:KeatonLabs
Name:Jace
Type:Nuetral/Run/Swim
Personality: Despite being 13 years in age, Jace is very mature for his age and responsible. This doesn't mean that he is crazy about being in check and likes to have fun too but responsibly. He is also very smart and is far from rash.
Bio: Jace lives a calm life in a village. While he has no family that raised him, he is still very nourished because of his skills at finding food and water in the wild. He stays in a village house by himself but is scarcely in it.
PM Me your form! Nope, i couldn't make it more clear
I really hope this'll actually work out and live on for a while -- that'd be amazing ^o^
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Re: Chao RP: The Emerald Ruins

Post by KeatonLabs »

Alright this looks like a fun, enjoyable rp bro.
Zeekchaos
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Chao are awesome!

Post by Zeekchaos »

Username: Zekeram12
Name: Spike
Type: Hero/Swim/Run
Personality: A kindhearted and childish chao, and also mature at the same time. He only recently evolved, but is far from naive. He is also very well-mannered.
Bio: Having been raised by the Blue Blur and having a highest grade in running, you wouldn't expect that he accidentally evolved to a hero/swim. He has a weakness for chao fruit, like a small child for chocolate chip cookies. He and his brother, Oliver (will be mentioned), have known adventure for their whole lives, and now Spike is heading out, determined to find something cool to bring back. He has a good memory, but has a not-so-good attention span; as in he has the attention span of an ADHD tween. He also was born with the amazing ability to... rarely ever trip.

So how is it?
The Gardens are the seven Chao. Chao is luck. Luck is enriched by the Chaos Drive. The Kindergarten serves to unify the Chao.
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Chaolin112 »

This topic has been dead for over 2 years. Sorry mate
Zeekchaos
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Chao are awesome!

Post by Zeekchaos »

D: can we revive it?
The Gardens are the seven Chao. Chao is luck. Luck is enriched by the Chaos Drive. The Kindergarten serves to unify the Chao.
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Chaolin112 »

I don't think so. I have no intention of doing so and I think at least half the users that used to be in it are no longer active on these forums.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

Ugh I would join but it's dead.
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Chaolin112 »

SwifterTheDragon wrote:Ugh I would join but it's dead.
only three years too late xp
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

Lol. And yet you reply.
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Chaolin112 »

well ofcourse, I was pretty surprised when i got an email notification for this topic lol