Chao Rp: The New Heroes' Uprising!~

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Chao Rp: The New Heroes' Uprising!~

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Hiya Guys! I know I've been dead for a long long looooonnngg time now. I've been sneaking around though, and I realized that if I joined anyone's Rps then I would eventually get left behind or something. Now that I'm on my winter break, though, I figured I could start trying to Jump back in on the Roleplaying. What better way to make a debut than to make a new Roleplay?? So, here you have it!

Plot:
Spoiler:
In the chao world, there have been many strange occurrences. These matters that pop up range from Chaos causing trouble, aliens, diseases, and even haunted houses and ghosts! Many heroes have risen up since long ago, but new Heroes are arising... How will the chao world react?

Very recently, throughout the chao lands, monsters have been taking over. These monsters kidnap, kill, and torture chao. This may be the greatest problem yet. Their portal is set in a small village, in which these monsters step in from another world to take the chao. No one has ever seen anything quite like this. Will the chao be able to stop these "monsters" or will they fall into the hands of these creatures? Join our old heroes and our new heroes, help save our world!
Rules:
Spoiler:
•No Godmodding!
•No Bunnying without permission!
•No cursing! (remember, if it is to be used, censor bad words with **These**!)
•Love is allowed!
•Try not to Flood with too many posts! Make your posts worth the read! (Try not to make useless/Off Plot Posts Please!)
•All CI rules apply!
•Have fun fun fun fun~!!
Character Sheet:
Spoiler:
Username:
Name:
Alignment/Type:
Color/Tone:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
Accepted Characters:
Spoiler:
NACHOTHEPIKACHU

Username: NachoThePikachu
Name: Destiny
Alignment/Type: Neutral/Fly
Color/Tone: Shiny/Sky-Blue/Two-Tone
Personality: Destiny is a friendly and helpful chao who strives to help others. She is outgoing, and generally friendly. Destiny is a loyal friend, and hero. She sometimes shows the traits of her previous lives within her without knowing it, these traits include motherlyness, Shyness, Peppiness, Anger, and Serious. Destiny is determined to help her fellow time heroes, and loves what she does.
Bio: Destiny used to be a normal, flightless chao. That was until she met Char and the rest of the time heroes. They taught her about who she really was, as well as her many powers. Destiny is now a Time Hero, and she goes traveling around to help others, when she stumbled upon this new problem, as well as a new chao.
Other: Wears A Water Necklace, Fire Ring, Wind Armband, Ice Bandanna, and Psychic Tail Ring.

Name: Xale
Alignment/Type: Dark/Swim/?
Color/Tone: An irregularly colored chao. Has the colors of a Normal Dark chao, along with Dark Blue and Red mix on the colored tips.
Personality: Xale is a selfish and prideful chao. He is constantly insisting that he is right, even when he isn't. He usually doesn't like to rely on others, but he doesn't like to be wrong and may ask for help when he wants to be right. Xale has a big soft side. He had went through much when he was young, and is very secretive.
Bio: Xale had once lived in a nice peaceful kingdom when he was a child. Once the monsters began appearing, they destroyed the kingdom, causing his mother and father to die. Xale had managed to survive, and was brought back to the small village where he now lives with his "substitute father" Colton.
Other: Xale has been training with swords, but fails to take his training seriously.

Name: Colton
Alignment/Type: Neutral/Power/Run
Color/Tone: Lime-Green MonoTone (Slightly Pale)
Personality: Colton is a wise old chao, he has experience with medicine and food, as well as chao. He is an old fellow, and likes to take things slow. Though he seems like just an old chao, Colton knows how to fight very well. He is sure that things will be better soon.
Bio: Colton is old. He doesn't know anymore.
Other: Meh?

LOUDCLAW
Username: Loudclaw
Name: Electro
Alignment/Type: N/R/R
Color/Tone: Normal Two-tone
Personality: Compassionate, cool temper for the most part. Interested in machines, and has a distinct love of animals.
Bio: Alt dimension from Zero. All he can recall from his dimension is accidentally electrifying a relic... which sent him to Zero's world.
Other: Pheonix crest/wings, cheetah ears/arms

Name: Zero
Color/Tone: Gray Two-Tone, semi-transparent
Personality: Compassionate, has a distinct hot temper, however will aid friends when he sees them in danger.
Bio: Died fairly recently, still remained as a spirit...
Other: Spirit, no true physical form (at the moment), has no added abilities, no way to add abilities

Name:Lucky
Alignment/Type:H/S/R
Color/Tone: Normal Two
Personality: Cooler and more level-headed than Zero, she fights when she had to, but never if she could avoid it.
Bio: Lucky was born alongside Zero, but was discarded and cast out to different times as Zero. She eventually met up with him, but he kept dashing off, not knowing she was his sister; she soon met Minty, who she always loved having a chance to stay with.
Other: Water Ring, used purely for defensive purposes

CITRUS_CHAO

Username: Citrus_Chao
Name: Roy
Alignment/Type: Dark/Fly/Fly
Color/Tone: Monotone Red
Personality: A little cocky. However, he cares about his friends, and doesn't back out of a fight.
Bio: As a child, he would often go play in the woods. He has a toy sword that he would bring with him, and he would pretend to be fighting off monsters. He had no idea that these monsters would later become a reality.
Other: Isn't physically strong, so he attacks using his toy sword. It is oddly effective sometimes.

SNOWYTIMEHERO

Username: SnowyTimeHero
Name: Snowy
Alignment/Type: N/R/F
Color/Tone: Sky Blue Mono-Two-Tone
Personality: He is slighty energetic and enthusiastic. He is lazy but adventurous, loyal, and heroic.
Bio: He recently found out he had siblings and formed a group called "Y-Squad" and became a Y-Ninja/Knight/Racer/Hero. He has lost a few friends but he managed to keep his cool and still be happy.
Other: Leader of the Y-Squad. Has a backpack with his Ice Emerald, Ice Sword, and Ice Bow.

Name: Milo
Color/Tone: Blue-Green Mono-Two-Tone
Personality: Milo is mature, heroic and tries to maintain his father & friend figure for Snowy.
Bio: Milo passed his years in self redeeming journeys to the Chao Planet, determined to find about his real origins.
Other: Time Hero

Name: Windy
Personality: Immature, carefree, heroic, and really selfless at times.
Bio: Windy was born when he came out of the Wind Emerald, he then joined the Y-Squad and hopes to join The Time Heroes.
Other: Wind Emerald, Wind Sword, and Wind Axe.

KEATONLABS

Username:KeatonLabs
Name:Kyro
Alignment:[[CANT SHOW ON WII]]
Color/Tone:Turquoise with one yellow quill and blue highlights and markings.
Personality: He is oddly different for some reason. He is still fiery tempred from his changing but now he has no friendliness to him.
Bio:He appears to have no recollection of any of his friends 0r the time heroes. According to him, his past is much different from what actually has happened with his fellow time heroes.

TRIERT

Username: Triert
Name: Alpha
Alignment/Type: Run/Normal
Color/Tone: Grey
Personality: Ambitious and Motivated
Bio: Alpha was the victim of a recent attack from the invading monsters, including one that was reported to have devastated his village overnight. He has knowledge of a certain monster, and as he learned more and more, the other monsters fear Alpha's attacker.
Other: Carries around a staff as well as a spear for combat. Wears an eggshell for a head and has raccoon arms and legs and ram horns on his head.

BEAMCHAO 8.5

Username: BeamChao 8.5
Name: Nao-San
Alignment/Type: N/F/R
Color/Tone: Light-blue jewel, with pink quills and paws. Her eyes are also pink. She has markings dotted around her eyes and a spiral shape on her belly, and enormous wings.
Personality: Nao is an easily excited, always in the mood to beat the bad guys, all around fun person to be around little chao. She loves adventure and fun times.
Bio: Will be Revealed
Other: Will add le Sarai later-a~

Name: Sarai
Alignment/Type: Neutral+Dark/Fly/Run
Color/Tone: CUSTOM COS IM COOL 8D
Personality: Sarai, having been in a few life-threatening adventures, has matured a bit though she still enjoys a good fight. She cares for and defends her friends at all times. She is a major tomboy and loves adventures.
Bio: Darling, its a very, very long story. But I will run over a few important things...
First appeared in TGH
Fell in love with Snowy during that roleplay
In an rp which I forget what its called, she became half dark-chao.
Learned she had ice powers sometime in there...
Other: An official time hero member [8D], and Mikey's reincarnation.

ZIPOCXG

Username: ZipoCXG
Name: Zipo
Alignment/Type: N/R/R (Custom Appearance)
Color/Tone: Blue Two-Toned
Personality: Adventurous and Fun-Loving, but can be insecure and unconfident in herself.
Bio: Zipo's parents were killed by humans only days after her hatching, however her life was spared when she was rescued by Sonic and Tails. Zipo hates humans and tends to be very defensive in their precense. She desires to be a hero and help protect other chao from them.
Other: Can fly well in addition to running, and is able to use IceFire (a freezing fire) and limited electric powers.

TRICERATOPS10

Username: triceratops10
Name: Ronin
Alignment/Type: Dark/Swim/Swim+Run
Color/Tone: Red Two-Tone
Personality: A bit too easy to trust, Ronin is gullible and will fall for the classic "You dropped your pocket." Kind of quiet, especially towards those who have broken his trust. Deep down inside, there's a sense of honor unlike any other. (Well, he's never seen anyone with honor like him actually.)
Bio: The "Masterless Warrior", Ronin was once Rai, but lost his master, home, and purpose for life when a conqueror came. Being the samurai he was, Rai became Ronin and joined many others with the same name. Recently, he's become a blacksmith and his life is back on track to a good one.
Other: His walking stick is actually a samurai sword's sheath.

EBOY

Name: Char (looky looky, it's your old pal)
Alignment/Type: Hero/Run/Normal
Color/Tone: Gray Two-Tone
Personality: Always ready to jump into action at a moment's notice; is basically the stereotypical hero with a few weaknesses in emotion at his side
Bio: Hard to write this down because he has had character development over the last year (almost!), so let me get to the basics: Has been granted the ability of water, left his wings at the bookstore with (corrupted) Kyro, taught Destiny how to fly (what's a logic?), knows almost everyone in the group
Other: A few things I didn't mention: He's part of a group (formed by Nacho) called the Time Heroes, and he doesn't know much about himself

KANTU

Username: Kantu
Name: Lefina
Alignment/Type:H/F
Color/Tone: Mint
Personality: Sweet, caring, (she has any wish she wants granted!)
Bio:The chao what wished Pebbles back to life, she can have any wish she wants granted by a powerful being, but the being makes one change to each wish. Remember when he made Pebbles split in two? Stuff like that.
Other: I read the whole RP, so no need to recap. Also,Grandma got run over by a reindeer.
Last edited by NachoThePikachu on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:41 pm, edited 14 times in total.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Thunder Fang! See you never.

Re: Chao Rp: The New Heroes' Uprising!~

Post by Jack Augustine »

Username: Loudclaw
Name: Electro
Color/Tone: Normal Two-tone
Personality: Compassionate, cool temper for the most part. Interested in machines, and has a distinct love of animals.
Bio: Alt dimension from Zero. All he can recall from his dimension is accidentally electrifying a relic... which sent him to Zero's world.
Other: Pheonix crest/wings, cheetah ears/arms

Name: Zero
Color/Tone: Gray Two-Tone, semi-transparent
Personality: Compassionate, has a distinct hot temper, however will aid friends when he sees them in danger.
Bio: Died fairly recently, still remained as a spirit...
Other: Spirit, no true physical form (at the moment), has no added abilities, no way to add abilities

Name:Lucky
Alignment/Type:H/S/R
Color/Tone: Normal Two
Personality: Cooler and more level-headed than Zero, she fights when she had to, but never if she could avoid it.
Bio: Lucky was born alongside Zero, but was discarded and cast out to different times as Zero. She eventually met up with him, but he kept dashing off, not knowing she was his sister; she soon met Minty, who she always loved having a chance to stay with.
Other: Water Ring, used purely for defensive purposes
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Post by CitrusCat »

Username: Citrus_Chao
Name: Roy
Alignment/Type: Dark/Fly/Fly
Color/Tone: Monotone Red
Personality: A little cocky. However, he cares about his friends, and doesn't back out of a fight.
Bio: As a child, he would often go play in the woods. He has a toy sword that he would bring with him, and he would pretend to be fighting off monsters. He had no idea that these monsters would later become a reality.
Other: Isn't physically strong, so he attacks using his toy sword. It is oddly effective sometimes.

(You forgot to post your own character, Nacho. Also, what are these monsters like, in terms of appearance and abilities? Or will we learn about that later on?)

(EDIT: May introduce Minty into this RP at some point, but not right away.)
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Haha, I know I forgot my charries, I'll be adding them in a sec.

As for you two, Accepted! And yes, you may add Minty later on. :3 (We'll learn about the monsters more into the story.) ))
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

Name: Snowy
Alignment/Type: N/R/F
Personality: He is slighty energetic and enthusiastic. He is lazy but adventurous, loyal, and heroic.
Bio: He recently found out he had siblings and formed a group called "Y-Squad" and became a Y-Ninja/Knight/Racer/Hero. He has lost a few friends but he managed to keep his cool and still be happy.
Other: Leader of the Y-Squad. Has a backpack with his Ice Emerald, Ice Sword, and Ice Bow.

Name: Milo
Color/Tone: Blue-Green Mono-Two-Tone
Personality: Milo is mature, heroic and tries to maintain his father & friend figure for Snowy.
Bio: Milo passed his years in self redeeming journeys to the Chao Planet, determined to find about his real origins.
Other: Time Hero
Last edited by Snowy on Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

Name: Windy
Personality: Immature, carefree, heroic, and really selfless at times.
Bio: Windy was born when he came out of the Wind Emerald, he then joined the Y-Squad and hopes to join The Time Heroes.
Other: Wind Emerald, Wind Sword, and Wind Axe.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

All Accepted! :3

( And My characters have been added)
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

(Will we start soon?)
What is my life anymore?
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( YES))
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

(Um... I'm not very good at starting. I don't know where to place my character.)
What is my life anymore?
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Don't worry, I'll start))

In the small Desert village, A chao laid on his bed, shaking and stirring. "N-No... D-Dad...Don't!" He sat up, breathing heavily. These Nightmares always haunted him, especially now-a-days, ever since the monsters had come...

Another chao walked in, an older chao. "Xale." he said, "Are you okay?"

Xale, the chao who was asleep, rubbed his head. "Yeah. I'm fine." He grunted.

~~~~
(( The rest of you should start off here))

Destiny sat, beside a small lake. Waiting. She stared at the water, wondering where the time had gone. She had been a bit distressed lately, she felt it deep inside. It was as if a part of Luna was mourning about Zero's death. She gave a small sigh.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

Roy saw Destiny and walked over to her. "You OK?" he asked.
What is my life anymore?
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Destiny glanced over and nodded. "Yeah! I'm fine." She said untruthfully. She didn't want anyone worrying over her.

~~~~~

Xale slid off the bed. "Do we have training today?" he asked with a groan.

Colton nodded. "But of course, you must train to become stronger."

Xale frowned. "I know I know."
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

Electro looked at Destiny... ...I feel like... No. It was impossible. Just... impossible. All he could remember was being warped to this... strange... world...

Zero floated skywards about 20 feet, unable to communicate... With no physical body...

Lucky sighed, putting her paw on Destiny's shoulder. "I know how it feels..." She was grieving herself... Like Destiny was, but to her, it felt a million times worse.
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

"OK, something's going on, and I wanna know what..." Roy said.
What is my life anymore?
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Destiny clenched her fists and sat up. "I'm sorry guys. Don't worry. I'm fine." She looked up into the sky, then back at the others. "Lets just..."

Suddenly, a creature ran by, with a strange small, black box that flashed at them brightly. It startled Destiny, causing her to shield her eyes and look away.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

"No, you're not fine... I know how close you were to him." Lucky replied. The box startled her, causing her to raise her right paw... the one with the Ring she used for defensive purposes. "Wha?!"

Electro had a similar response, though along with that he jumped. "What was that?" Unlike Zero's voice, his didn't have a sharp edge to it. It was softer, without an edge.

At this, Zero lost his focus and dropped down about half the distance he'd risen. Looking down at Destiny, he wished he could just tell her that he was okay... in a sense.
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by CitrusCat »

(Aww dang, I thought the Ring was on the LEFT wrist! That means my drawings of Lucky are wrong... ;_;)

Roy took out his toy sword. "What in the world was that?" he asked. He couldn't make out what that creature was... It ran by so quickly.
What is my life anymore?
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

Snowy wasn't all that happy about Zero's death. He felt horrible. He was planning a great christmas party for all the Time Heroes to enjoy, but... Zero is gone. He was depressed. He sighed as he flew away from the Heroes. "I think I'll just retire."

Windy has seen the Time Heroes unite from a close distance. He decided to run toward them to join them in this adventure and talk to the Leader, Destiny, to see if the Y-Squad would work in alliance with the Time Heroes! "Uh, Excuse me, Destiny, can I ask you something?"

Milo was in ghost form, he couldn't see Zero unless Jack would allow it. watched Snowy leave. "Eh, he'll be back. After all, he is a loyal Time Hero" He said to himself. He then noticed the creature that was running away. "What is that?"
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Destiny is the leader of the Time Heroes? *Squee* Oh gosh I feel so honored! X3 ))

As soon as Destiny had collected herself she rubbed her eyes and looked at Windy, "Huh?" She asked, still baffled.

Meanwhile, Xale and Colton were off beside the far away Desert village. Xale had somehow managed to irritate even Colton, the generally calm elder Chao.

"God! I hate using these stupid swords!" He growled, throwing the wooden practice sword on the ground, causing it to crack in half. He huffed.

Colton took a slow breath, easing his anger. "Now Xale," he began, "you must understand how important this training is. I know you will be able to do great things when you wield your sword. You must come to accept this."

Xale glared. "Then why don't you give me a better sword so I don't have to use this crappy twig?!"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

( She should, I mean, since she is part of Luna and Luna mostly led the group back then I thought we should all come to an agreement to make Destiny the leader. If you and everyone else is ok with that. :] )

Windy gulped, "Um, uh... Nevermind..." Windy couldn't say it. He just stepped back and sat down. Dang it, I just don't want to do this without Snowy,

Milo was watching the group, Probably, that monster that passed by is responsible for a crime or something for them to have such reaction towards it? he thought to himself.

Snowy headed back and layed on a cloud above the group. He was waiting for something interesting to happen to kick in and show his new self to the original and newbie Heroes. Aw Yeah, baby, Snowy is back.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Destiny blinked at Windy, wondering as to why she was so shy towards her. "Thats alright, you can ask me some other time." She said reassuringly. Then the shiny chao turned to face the others. "That creature was the strangest thing i've ever seen in my life!" So tall... With long limbs... she wanted to describe what she saw to the others, but it felt too strange.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

[Spirits and ghosts... One in the same. Sure.]

Ever since Zero's death, Lucky had transferred her Ring to her right paw from her left... just as a resolve to remember her brother. "I... I... I just need to be alone for a bit..." Lucky said very quietly, moving away.

Electro just stood around, looking around. "Why is everybody so... depressed?"
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Destiny looked over at Electro, giving a faint smile. "Someone recently left us." She said. "He was a good chao, I guess we just all miss him." Then she looked off into where the creature had first come running from. "I'm going to investigate." She said, walking, "Anyone who wants to help can follow."
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

Electro darted after Destiny, soon slowing to match her pace. "...Can you explain, please?" he asked, not understanding entirely.

Lucky also followed. Her Run influence enabled her to speed up and follow , though she wasn't able to go quite as fast as... Zero had been able to.