Chao RP: The Revision

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 4 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Thunder Fang! See you never.

Chao RP: The Revision

Post by Jack Augustine »

Plot
Spoiler:
Zero dead.

The news rippled through the world, like a stone thrown into water.

How could a Time Hero die? The whole world wanted to know, and only a few stepped up to the plate to find out...

At the same time, the world's future blurred. The Time Heroes were required... stability in time relied on the entire group... one dead meant instability...
Rules
Spoiler:
1. Keep it fair. If you add a power, at least don't over do it, or add recoil/weaknesses.
2. Don't swear. If you have to, MAKE SURE that it's covered in CI's natural censor mechanic.
3. Natural CI rules.
4. Just have fun!
5. (5 characters max)
Character sheet
Spoiler:
Username:
Name:
Color/Tone:
A/E/E:
Animal Parts:
Hats/Badges:
Personality:
Bio:
Extra:
My character
Spoiler:
Username: Jack Augustine/Loudclaw
Name: Electro
Age (Chao Years): 3
Color/Tone: Normal Two-Tone
A/E/E: N/R/(R)
Animal Parts: Pheonix crest and wings, Cheetah ears and arms
Hats/Badges: None
Personality: Compassionate, will help friends in need. Has a distinct interest in machinery, and a very distinct love for animals.
Bio: All he can recall is his latest trip; he accidentally electrified a relic and got flung interdimensionally, landing right in Zero's world... in his bunker.
Extra: Power is electric, weakness is earth.
Accepted users
Spoiler:
1. Loudclaw/Electro
Enjoy~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Re: Chao RP: The Revision

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Username: NachoThePikachu
Name: Destiny
Color/Tone: Shiny/SkyBlue/Two-Tone
A/E/E: N/F
Animal Parts: N/A
Hats/Badges: N/A
Personality:Destiny is a friendly and helpful chao who strives to help others. She is outgoing, and generally friendly. Destiny is a loyal friend, and hero. She sometimes shows the traits of her previous lives within her without knowing it, these traits include motherlyness, Shyness, Peppiness, Anger, and Serious. Destiny is determined to help her fellow time heroes, and loves what she does.
Bio:Destiny used to be a normal, flightless chao. That was until she met Char and the rest of the time heroes. They taught her about who she really was, as well as her many powers. Destiny is now a Time Hero, and she goes traveling around to help others, when she stumbled upon this new problem, as well as a new chao.
Extra:Wears A Water Necklace, Fire Ring, Wind Armband, Ice Bandanna, and Psychic Tail Ring.

Username: NachoThePikachu
Name: Xale
Color/Tone: n irregularly colored chao. Has the colors of a Normal Dark chao, along with Dark Blue and Red mix on the colored tips
A/E/E:Dark/Swim/?
Animal Parts: N/A
Hats/Badges: N/A
Personality:Xale is a selfish and prideful chao. He is constantly insisting that he is right, even when he isn't. He usually doesn't like to rely on others, but he doesn't like to be wrong and may ask for help when he wants to be right. Xale has a big soft side. He had went through much when he was young, and is very secretive.
Bio: Xale had once lived in a nice peaceful kingdom when he was a child. Once the monsters began appearing, they destroyed the kingdom, causing his mother and father to die. Xale had managed to survive, and was brought back to the small village where he now lives with his "substitute father" Colton.
Extra: Carries a sword with him
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

Username: SnowyTimeHero
Name: Snowy
Color/Tone: Sky Blue Mono-Two-Tone
A/E/E: N/R/F
Animal Parts: No
Hats/Badges: No
Personality: He is slighty energetic and enthusiastic. He is lazy but adventurous, loyal, and heroic.
Bio: He recently found out he had siblings and formed a group called "Y-Squad" and became a Y-Ninja/Knight/Racer/Hero. He has lost a few friends but he managed to keep his cool and still be happy.
Extra: Ice Emerald, Ice Bow (unlimited arrows due to Ice abilities.) Fire and lightning are his weaknesses.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

All in. We begin at noon tomorrow, PST, if Nacho can get on...
MollyFairyOfWeather
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: The road to success is always under construction.

Post by MollyFairyOfWeather »

Username: MollyFairyOfWeather
Name: Riadne
A/E/E: Hero/Swim/Run
Color/Tone: Purple/Yellow Two-Tone
Personality: Riadne is a mild-mannered girl who tends to hang behind and avoid most confrontations...until she can smell the blood of someone who she wants to put 6 feet underground. Then it's best to run and scream. In other moments she's loud and rather obnoxious, but always happy.
Other: She seems to have purple eyes, black facial markings and freckles, and she has short orange 'hair' like that of most H/S/R Chao. She also likes to wear a small purple Chao gown.
Extra: Power of Arachnokinesis [The ability to summon and control spiders] and SoulWeaving [see Tomix]

Username: MollyFairyOfWeather
Name: Tomix
A/E/E: Dark/Run/Power
Color/Tone: Black/Brown Two-Tone
Personality: Tomix is a blunt, depressing person who does no harm but takes no bull.
Other: He has short white chao hair and stubble with a patch on his chin, orange eyes with no pupils and a black sclera, a scar across the bridge of his nose and likes to wear black Chao clothes that consist of a jacket and a shirt. His lower arms are charred black and the skin seems to tear off at the hand, and his actual hands are glowy purple.
Extra: Has the powers of SoulWeaving [The ability to inflict emotion and tear apart's one mental state with sufficient time] and Pyrokinesis [The ability to create and manipulate fire]

Username: MollyFairyofWeather
Name: Aysha
Color/Tone: White Green
Alignment/Evolution: Hero/Fly/Swim+Run
Spoiler:
Animal Parts: Phoenix Wings
Personality: Cheerful and bubbly, but feisty. Not afraid to fight, as long as it's not in a tight space.
Bio: Raised by Shade the Echidna, Big the Cat, and Silver the Hedgehog, so has personality traits of all three. Feisty, a bit dumb, and cheerful.
Extra: Two gloves and bracelets like Silver's, uses them to Fly, Swim and Run [durr] and move objects, but she can't do it without them. In short she's telekinetic but ONLY with the gloves.
ImageImage
I would like to thank ZipoCXG for the AWESOME 2013 Christmas gift art located here :3 http://i59.tinypic.com/2my8ept.png
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

[Works for me. Let's go. Start out somewhere near the bunker of Zero's death.]

As the world found out about Zero's demise, panic spread. Nothing could kill Zero! Not unless... He was weakened by something...

The world rippled every so often... like a stone in water. Instability.

Meanwhile, Electro was just awakening from his panic-induced coma. He'd been in a vault, one of machinery; he was very accustomed to that, and fascinated with machines. However, at a foot's reach, his excitement at seeing such advanced machinery had initiated an unconscious effort in him, and a bolt of electricity had shot through him to the relic. This one opened a rift, right where Electro was standing, and sent him... into a very dark... he didn't even know.

The lights flickered as he examined the area. A gray, dual-toned Chao... dead... Somewhat in his shape... rings...

"Wh... What is this?!"
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( What do you mean by... bunker? A grave??))
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

NachoThePikachu wrote:(( What do you mean by... bunker? A grave??))
[ZERO'S bunker. You know, his storehouses? He used to call 'em bunkers.]
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

Snowy?, heh, Snowy was in the shadows, inside the bunker of Zero's perish. He was going slowly into a depression. It was as if he lost a family member. A brother. A friend.

He was sure if Luna was here he would be sharing her pain, but not in a romantic way, only as previously mentioned. A family member being lost. Of course, he'd wished he was himself when the tragedy happened. FieryCold was in his possession, he didn't care about Zero's death because FieryCold was his opposite. But now, he felt horrible. He didn't know if he should stay or leave forever...
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Destiny bit her lip as she looked inside the bunker. Distant memories filled her head, most of which were not even hers. But she could see what they saw, Luna...Kawaii...Cora... All eight of her former forms. She felt a different pain within herself from all of them. The one that hurt most was Luna's. She looked at the Blue Star, the old emeralds, and rings. She felt miserable just seeing them.

Xale, whom had not that long ago first met the gang during the new heroes uprising, was unsure of who Zero was. He felt like this loss wouldn't effect him, but just seeing how the others around him felt, put him into a bad mood as well. Maybe he should've known Zero?
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

Electro looked at the Blue Star himself, keeping beside the wall. Something told him he didn't want to be detected.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Destiny walked out of the bunker and sat beside a tree, she was waiting for the others to finish reminiscing.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

Electro looked around the corner of the Blue Star (He didn't know its name...) and kept out of sight. Finally reaching the door, he exited the vault-like room and hoped that he'd still be undetected. He DIDN'T account for Destiny's facing the entrance.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Destiny glanced up at Electro, feeling sad, she glanced away.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

Snowy walked outside of the bunker. The expression on his face was full of grief. He walked by Destiny, glancing at her for a second before flying up to a cloud.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

Electro stiffened when he noticed that Destiny saw him. "...What's wrong?" he asked. His voice was very similar to Zero's, though without the sharp edge to his tone.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Destiny felt a self conscious blush cross her face as she glanced at Electro, his voice oddly reminded her of Zero, her very best friend. When she realized he wasn't Zero though, she sighed. "Nothing."
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
MollyFairyOfWeather
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: The road to success is always under construction.

Post by MollyFairyOfWeather »

Aysha was the next one to leave the bunker, floating slowly past Destiny and Electro. She heard the voice, and whipped around. Rocks hovered around her. "Zero?"
ImageImage
I would like to thank ZipoCXG for the AWESOME 2013 Christmas gift art located here :3 http://i59.tinypic.com/2my8ept.png
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

"...? Who's this Zero?" Electro questioned. He had no clue about what was wrong. Maybe everyone had grown depressed while he was comatose.

"Can you describe him or her?"
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Destiny closed her eyes and thought, "Zero was a great Chao." She started. "He was an amazing hero, very ambitious and always up for everything." She smiled and continued to explain all the things she knew about him.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

"...What happened with him, then?" Electro asked Destiny. He tilted his head slightly, exactly how Zero had whenever he was curious about something.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Destiny sighed. "He died, he became too corrupted." She faced the ground, and whispered under her breath, "and I was so close to him..."
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

"...Corrupted? What do you..." Something dawned on Electro. Corruption could only mean one thing.

Something had wanted this "Zero" character dead. "...Wh... what's your name?"

[I consider this to be first in Electro's timeline here.]
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Destiny hesitated, but glanced at Electro, "Ny name's Destiny."
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Love your enemy, even if they're jerks.

Post by Tri »

(Username: triceratops10
Name: Ronin
Color/Tone: Red Two-Tone
A/E/E: Dark/Swim/Swim+Run
Animal Parts: None
Hats/Badges: Onyx Badge
Personality: Ronin is reserved, or at least tries to be. He is quick to trust and is easily manipulated. Once that trust is broken, the silent treatment is certain. Has a deep sense of honor that he hasn't noticed in anyone other than him, even with all the traveling he has done.
Bio: Once known as Rai, Ronin was once a samurai, but lost his master to a conqueror seeking to use the land as the capital of his new empire. Though Rai fought valiantly to protect his master and the land he owned, the savage conqueror succeeded in taking over the vast acres. His master's troops were captured and forced to change sides, but Rai escaped. Before he left, a piece of him was left behind, his helmet. Years later he returned to the gigantic city of Violagea. It was peaceful and the conqueror had grown into a rich businessman. His master had been executed and there was no purpose for him. So he became Ronin, meaning "Masterless Warrior."
Extra: In a wooden sheath which he use as a walking stick, his old katana still thirsts for vengeance.

I know, the bio is long.)
This is a REALLY old avatar, so thanks to SonicRainboom!

I finally got a deviantart! Only one drawing now, but check it out!