Chao RP: Tartarus

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Love your enemy, even if they're jerks.

Chao RP: Tartarus

Post by Tri »

Hey guys! I know it's been QUITE a while since I've been here(as in on CI and in the Chao RP section). Let's just say I have my reasons for disappearing. Anyways, I'm back and hopefully I'll stay that way. So to show I'm actually back, here's another one for you guys to enjoy! (Hehe. I know someone will have fun with this.)

Plot
Spoiler:
Hunger, depression, war. A world with these aspects of suffering. Those who are trapped there will have to live with this life for the rest of their days. And all this is possible through a gargantuan prison where there are seas, aqueducts, and even continents. Tartarus. Meant to hold the most ruthless of all, but innocents have been born here as an unfortunate twist of fate. And no one knows of these things but the prisoners themselves. Outside life is fulfilling and peaceful; the opposite of the Reformation as those Outside think it to be. In its long history, only one has ever escaped. The hero prisoners call the One With No Expression. Prisoners believe he will return, but the wiser know otherwise. Escape is impossible. Because Tartarus is alive. Escape is impossible. Or is it?
Rules
Spoiler:
• I know this will be hard to resist for some, but no godmodding.
• No bunnying without the character's owner's consent.
• No cursing, but if you must, hide them with *these*.
• I'll allow romance, but let's not have another Daichi.
• After you post, you must wait for two users to post before posting again.
• CI Rules and all that. You know them.
• Enjoy!
Character Sheet
Spoiler:
Name:
A/T/T:
Color/Tone:
Personality:
Bio: (optional, and please don't add what's in parentheses in your sheets. It's annoying.
Weapons/Skills: (optional)
Other:
Important Characters
Spoiler:
As there are normal characters, there will also be more important characters such as the Warden of Tartarus, The Three Sapienti, and the Prison itself. Forms for the Queen and the Warden's daughter will be submitted by any volunteers. I will choose these. Forms for these two will be allowed for a week. So...

The Warden: triceratops10
Name: Jack (Is referred to as either father or Warden)
A/T/T: D/F/N
Color/Tone: Gray Two-Tone
Personality: Extremely quiet and cruel. The Warden hasn't really cared for Zuri, but gives her everything. There is no 'family' feeling when he talks to her. At least, that's how he is.
Bio: Under the last name Arlex, the Warden actually has no control over Tartarus as it had grown corrupted. He is an ally to the Queen, and his daughter will be married to her son in due time. One of the more quiet nobles, he will risk anything to get his daughter to the Throne and make her his greatest achievement.
Weapons/Skills: A gigantic kaiser is hung up on his office that could slice a chao in 2 if not cautious.
Other: No one has ever been in his office, so what's inside is one of the best kept secrets in the world.

The Sapienti
Wise chao who are highly respected, these three are all that remain of their kind. Their ancestors built Tartarus as a way to reform criminals into scholars and honest men. None of them know that it has all failed except two, who are imprisoned within their ancestors's own creation. The other is the Warden's daughter's tutor. (Sapienti is actually plural, so the singular way is Sapient.)

Tartarus
A ruthless, cold machine built eons ago, this marvel of machinery controls everything within itself. From announcing Lightsout, to making resources such as animals, Tartarus is really a god to his parasites living inside him. Cross Tartarus, and you surely will perish.

Warden's Daughter: NachoThePikachu
Name: Zuri
A/T/T: Neutral/Run/None
Color/Tone: Shiny/Blue/Two-Tone
Personality: Zuri is a mature and independent chao, though she cares about her father and herself, she usually doesn't enjoy helping others. (As this progresses though, her perspective changes) She looks forward to being in charge someday, however. Zuri respects the Queen, and is unaware of the fact that she will have to marry her son one day.
Bio: Zuri grew up with her father, the Warden, under careful watch and care. She hated being watched all day, and when she finally became older, she got the chance to be herself and adventure out on her own more.
Weapons/Skills: Boomerang suckaz~
Other: Warden's Daughter.
Queen:
Accepted Characters
Spoiler:
Tri
Name: Abel
A/T/T: Neutral/Power/Fly
Color/Tone: Green Two-Tone
Personality: A bit timid at times, Abel is one of those who is friendly for no reason at all. He'll find something good about someone and trust them because if that one thing. For survival, however, the thought of bloodshed is never far in his mind. But deep inside is a terrified young child waiting for a hero.
Bio: His only memory is him waking in a cell, fully grown, and being released into the vast lands of Tartarus. He knows the prison is alive and has known since his first breath. Abel refers to Tartarus as his "Father." All who have met him wonder if he is one of the halves. But he lives in the now, sleeps, and forgets yesterday's happenings.
Weapons/Skills: He holds a handmade bow in a knapsack and creates arrows regularly.
Other: Abel was not actually born in Tartarus...

Jack Augustine (Loudclaw)
Name: Electro
A/T/T: N/R/R
Color/Tone: Standard Two-Tone.
Personality: Compassionate, brave, will aid friends wherever possible; has a love of animals and a very distinct fascination of machines.
Bio: Being an alternate-dimension form of Zero, he only recalls being in a museum of some very powerful machinery. Accidentally electrifying it, he was sent over to Zero's dimension.
Weapons/Skills: Has some electrokinesis, with a weakness to earth-based attacks. Untrained in most weaponry, has very minimal gun training for defense. Does not carry a weapon, however.
Other: Pheonix crest and wings, Cheetah ears and arms. Shares some habits with Zero, as he is an alt-dimension Zero essentially.

SnowyTimeHero
Name: Streak
A/T/T: (Custom) D/R/F
Color/Tone: Orange Mono-Two-Tone
Personality: Social Outcast. He doesn't like accepting help unless it involves escaping from dangerous situations that require multiple beings. He
Bio: shall be reveled later.
Weapons/Skills: A bow and arrow. He earned his name from his ability to stun anyone who looks at the bright streak he leaves behind when flying at high speeds. He also knows a bit of Aquakinesis.
Other: Has a scar in upper and lower part of his right eye.

KeatonLabs (Kyro)
Name:Chilet
A/T/T:D/S/S
Color/Tone:Two tone red
Personality:Chilet is very prideful in himself and is very mischievous. He doesn't like having to work with others and would rather watch them suffer. He enjoys others pain and likes to torture others. He can be very creepy to his prey and will slowly torture them before finally kiling them.
Bio: He keeps his past a mystery but it is known that he grew up with his parents being killed in front of him.
Weapons/Skills: A dagger. He is very quiet and agile.

Name:Shurane
A/T/T:D/F/F
Color/Tone:Two tone Sky blue
Personality: Shurane is like Chilet in every way and more. She loves to pretend to be innocent to lull in victims. She is seductive and will lure in unsuspecting Chao.
Bio: Unbeknownst to her and chilet, she is Chilet's brother. She somehow never made it into tarturus so she ever met Chilet.
Weapons/Skills: She has a small knife with her at all times. She can fly reallly fast swell.

Name:Jasik
A/T/T:N/F/F
Color/Tone:Shiny two tone orange
Personality:He is very open to others and easy to get along with. He understands the way others feel about certain things and is get wit emotional situations. He unfortunantly buckles up under pressure.
Bio: He lives in a town outside the Queen's castle and serves as a mailman to her.
Weapons/Skills: He has powers over the earth and can pull out chunks of the ground with his mind and throw them at others or form cracks in the ground. It is very limited however.

NachoThePikachu
Name: Tooru
A/T/T: Dark/Power
Color/Tone: Green/Two-Tone
Personality: Have you ever met someone really intimidating but really cowardly? Well, That's Tooru. He is a bulky size, but has a very weak nature. He's also shy, but loyal to friends. Even though he's strong, he rarely uses his strength, except when a friend is in need.
Bio: Too lazy... He has lived in a village ever since he was little. There. I did it. XP
Weapons/Skills: Very Strong, but very cowardly.
Other: Nuthin.

The Ice Maiden (Beamy)
Name:
Agrabah
19 in human years, nearly 4 in Chao years
A/T/T:
Dark/Fly/Fly
Color/Tone:
Black Jewel, or "Onyx".
Personality:
Agrabah is a solitary, silent type. If she attacks at all, she prefers an ambush attack rather than a face-to-face battle. But if it comes to that, she will fight without the slightest of mercy. She will talk very little if she talks at all, and having trained as an agent before she came to the Tartarus she will have to be held captive and tormented until she can bear it no longer before you can squeeze a word out of her. She is immune to pain in all forms, and keeps her heart locked up like a well-guarded, hidden chest full of gold. It is extremely hard to get close to Agrabah, and she has never had a friend in her life.
Bio:
As a child, Agrabah was captured by a form of agents because she was considered a "suspect" for a crime, or a partner in crime with some other villain. So it was revealed that Agrabah was only at the wrong place at the wrong time. But, since she had no home but a run-down orphanage full of bullies, she was taken in and trained as an agent. By the time she was twelve years-old, she went out on her first mission against the Tartarus [a very dangerous mission indeed], but was caught in the act. She has lived inside the Tartarus for eight years now, and has no hope of escape.
Inside
Weapons/Skills:
A bow, crafted by her own knife she had brought with her when she was twelve. She uses small, sharp sticks as arrows with tiny rocks attached to the start of the arrow as points. She uses both her bow-and-arrow, and her knife for weapons.
Other:
I like this plot. Well done *clapclapclap*

RinaLin
Name: Nisa
A/T/T: H/F/R
Color/Tone: Purple/Twotone
Personality: In a grumpy mood most of the time, and hard to be friends with. When Nisa's calm or at least content, she's easier to talk to.
Bio: When Nisa was little, she was hyper and free spirited. Until her parents were killed and she was taken into Tartarus. There she became grumpy and angry almost all the time. Thanks to her negativity, she believes she will never escape Tartarus.
Weapons/Skills: Even though she's small, she's quick and strong
Other: Hewo friends

Name: Cloud
A/T/T: N/S/S
Color/Tone: Yellow/Twotone
Personality: A little too energetic and jolly. She keeps her happy and awkward feelings inside so she won't seem so weird to others around her.
Bio: Erm...nothing tragic has happened to her yet...my brain hurts
Weapons/Skills: Always carries a small knife

There! So send me your forms through this topic, but if you're submitting a Daughter or Queen form, PM me. I'll see you. Soon!
Last edited by Tri on Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:54 am, edited 8 times in total.
This is a REALLY old avatar, so thanks to SonicRainboom!

I finally got a deviantart! Only one drawing now, but check it out!
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Thunder Fang! See you never.

Re: Chao RP: Tartarus

Post by Jack Augustine »

Name: Electro
A/T/T: N/R/R
Color/Tone: Standard Two-Tone.
Personality: Compassionate, brave, will aid friends wherever possible; has a love of animals and a very distinct fascination of machines.
Bio: Being an alternate-dimension form of Zero, he only recalls being in a museum of some very powerful machinery. Accidentally electrifying it, he was sent over to Zero's dimension.
Weapons/Skills: Has some electrokinesis, with a weakness to earth-based attacks. Untrained in most weaponry, has very minimal gun training for defense. Does not carry a weapon, however.
Other: Pheonix crest and wings, Cheetah ears and arms. Shares some habits with Zero, as he is an alt-dimension Zero essentially.
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

Accepted! Glad to have you on board.

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

When is this gonna start?? :3
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

Well, we only have 2 people who joined. And I need at least a Queen before we start. So I think the start will be a bit delayed.

Btw you're the daughter officially.

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Yay! X3

I was thinking about making two other charries, i'll get their sheets up later. :3
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

Alrighty!

(Btw I posted in Journey to Sunshine)

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Yush yush I saw, I saw. :3 ))
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

(Let's spam the pages! *jumps and freezes in the air excited*)

Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

Name: Streak
A/T/T: (Custom) D/R/F
Color/Tone: Orange Mono-Two-Tone
Personality: Social Outcast. He doesn't like accepting help unless it involves escaping from dangerous situations that require multiple beings. He
Bio: shall be reveled later.
Weapons/Skills: A bow and arrow. He earned his name from his ability to stun anyone who looks at the bright streak he leaves behind when flying at high speeds. He also knows a bit of Aquakinesis.
Other: Has a scar in upper and lower part of his right eye.
Last edited by Snowy on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Heheh? *0~0*
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

Ehe...I said we won't have that anymore. I trashed him. He's not a character of mine anymore. I'll think of a story why soon.

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

CAAANNNN WWWEEEE SSSSTTTAAAAARRRRRTTTT NNNNOOOOWWWW?? :3
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

I decided to join. *sheet is in my first post*
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

I'm sorry! I'm sorry. Snowy you're in. We can start now.

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

:D

*Doesn't know how to start so waits for someone else to begin*
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

(Allow me.)

A loud bang filled the endless corridors of Tartarus. Again the sound came, and once more. Escape is impossible. "No, it can't." Escape is futile. "Not as long as there's breath in my lungs." Escape is suicide. "So be it..."

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( My character isn't apart of the accepted charries list, plus, I forgot her name. .3. ))
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

(Look in Important Characters. You're accepted.

Btw her name is Zuri.)

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( The sheet isn't there, but okie...))

Zuri sat in a small little palace that she shared with her father, the warden. She sat by the window, awfully bored. She stared down at the ground below her, letting out a small sigh. 'god, this is sooo boring.'
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

(It is now!)

With a bang on the head, Abel awoke to pain. Typical. He sat up and surveyed his surroundings. Bars around him, a steel floor around him, and darkness outside. "Good morning," he whispered. It wasn't Lights-on he realized, so no one was allowed out of their cells yet. So he tried to sleep again.

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( I'm confused again. :T

He's not in the city, or he is...? .3. ))
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

(...Are you blonde? He's not in a city, he's in the prison. I haven't even mentioned a city.

No offense, but a bit of your questions annoy me.)

KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

((Your rp needs more people tri.))

Name:Chilet
A/T/T:D/S/S
Color/Tone:Two tone red
Personality:Chilet is very prideful in himself and is very mischievous. He doesn't like having to work with others and would rather watch them suffer. He enjoys others pain and likes to torture others. He can be very creepy to his prey and will slowly torture them before finally kiling them.
Bio: He keeps his past a mystery but it is known that he grew up with his parents being killed in front of him.
Weapons/Skills: A dagger. He is very quiet and agile.

Name:Shurane
A/T/T:D/F/F
Color/Tone:Two tone Sky blue
Personality: Shurane is like Chilet in every way and more. She loves to pretend to be innocent to lull in victims. She is seductive and will lure in unsuspecting Chao.
Bio: Unbeknownst to her and chilet, she is Chilet's brother. She somehow never made it into tarturus so she ever met Chilet.
Weapons/Skills: She has a small knife with her at all times. She can fly reallly fast swell.

Name:Jasik
A/T/T:N/F/F
Color/Tone:Shiny two tone orange
Personality:He is very open to others and easy to get along with. He understands the way others feel about certain things and is get wit emotional situations. He unfortunantly buckles up under pressure.
Bio: He lives in a town outside the Queen's castle and serves as a mailman to her.
Weapons/Skills: He has powers over the earth and can pull out chunks of the ground with his mind and throw them at others or form cracks in the ground. It is very limited however.
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Tri »

(Yep...I noticed. You're accepted by the way.)