Shining Stars (Open)

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 3 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chaon
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Be nice to me ( ◡‿◡ ☆)

Shining Stars (Open)

Post by Chaon »

Plot --
Spoiler:
You may as well be in Hell. Actually, that's an understatement -- You'd rather be in Hell than this horrible compound. It's where you've been raised, and no matter how far you reach into your memories, it's all you've ever known.
You wake up to your dead parent, hanging above your head, as a supposed way of trying to erode your emotions, but you know it's only so that those who work in the compound can watch you suffer. You've never seen daylight, at least, not that you can remember. The second the alarm goes off, You and every Chao in the compound rush to the middle of your cell. Should you delay any, the Blacklights will take you to the "Quiet Room," a tiny room where they inject you with all kinds of horrible chemicals and leave you there for a few hours. Those who go to the Quiet Room either come out in body bags or in a severely ill state. Even more die from the illness, and the small percentage who survive aren't quite right.
After that, an intercom will go off with the Dark Master's voice. He rattles off three numbers, which are the imprisoned Chao's "Names," and those who are chosen are basically sentenced to death. The Chao are put in an arena about four feet cubed, so not that much space. The Chao are then expected to fight to the death. If they should refuse, the Dark Master goes in and... Well... That is about as rare as getting a pleasant gift on your birthday, which doesn't happen. When two of the Chao are dead, the winning Chao is put back in their cell.
Following that is silence. If one should so much as cough, they are sent to the Quiet Room. We are only fed if someone dies of hunger, and even then we only get enough bitter, unripe fruit to sustain us. Then it is silence again, until the alarm goes off that signals bedtime. Occasionally, someone isn't accounted for at the time of waking, but there's no compound-wide lockdown, so we all assume that it has something to do with the Dark Master. Not to mention, trying to escape is not only suicide, but it's also condemning yourself to torture in the Quiet Room for days, and by the time your time comes, you'll be brain dead.
It isn't just random Chao that are put in here, though: These Chao are special. They look much different than the Blacklights. While the Blacklights have somewhat similar shapes and colors, we have unnatural powers, deterred by the lack of exposure to the outside world. We have weird colors and shapes, and the Blacklights fear our differences. The only way we keep in touch is because of the Mind-Reading Chao. They receive and relay the thoughts of other Chao to other Chao. Unfortunately, these are the Chao most vulnerable to torture. If they so much as try to send a message to a Blacklight, they begin vomiting and seize uncontrollably just from the dark energy that makes up their aura. If they go to the Quiet Room, they die within fifteen minutes from the sheer hatred that was embedded into the needles. Their emotions are also very extreme. Yet they are our only way of communication.
But it isn't they who keeps the spirit of rebellion alive, it is all of us, with our flaws and differences, who will change the destiny of not only ourselves, but our comrades that exist alongside us, feeling our pain and enduring the same hardships as the rest of us. We are the Shining Stars that keep the flame of hope burning within an intense, inescapable black hole.
Rules --
Spoiler:
1. CI Rules apply. Duh.
2. While it may be hard, don't own godmoddish powers. Like, as a Telekinetic Chao, you can't be immune to Blacklights or withstand the Quiet Room. You can't use your powers much at all in the compound, either.
3. I'd like it if only experienced RPers joined this RP.
4. I will control most things, but NPCs who are doing something that directly affects your character can be in your control, so long as they conform to the plot and rules. (You can control Blacklights sometimes and arena opponents)
5. Your Chao's dead parent doesn't have to be there if the Chao doesn't have one.
6. Only one power per Chao.
Form --
Spoiler:
Name:
Appearance:
Power:
Other:

My forms --
Spoiler:
Name: Chaon
Appearance: Two-tone yellow Shadow Chao with ice-blue wings. has a long tail with an ice-blue star shape at the end.
Power: Can create cold air (And snow, once they escape) with her wings and hands.
Other: X

Name: "Dark Master"
Appearance: Monochrome black NiGHTS Chao with a square sapphire on his chest.
Power: X
Other: X
RP will start when we have 3 people join and we have at least one telekinetic Chao.
Back from the dead, I s’pose :blink:
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Re: Shining Stars (Open)

Post by NachoThePikachu »

looks interesting! I would've joined earlier, had it not been for my move. XD

Sheets:
Spoiler:
Name: Kaya
Appearance: A Neutral/Run chao. Her highlights are white, while her main colors are a mix of Blue and purple. Her wings are pure Green and her emoti-ball is red.
Power: Telekinesis
Other: Wears a small locket around her neck that serves as a keepsake necklace.

Name: Teru
Appearance: A Dark/Fly chao, whom is a dark yellow with orange highlights.
Power: The ability to create small fires at hot temperatures.
Other: N/A
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.