RP: The Legend of Chaolda

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Ciao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: When life gives you lemons, ask for oranges.

RP: The Legend of Chaolda

Post by Ciao »

Yes, I know the name is stupid. You got something better? Didn't think so.
*Ahem*, anyway...

The Legend of Chaolda: A Zelda-like adventure, but with Chao.

Plot
Spoiler:
In the land of Chyrule, an evil force called "Chanon" lurks over the land. He must be stopped, but the land needs new heroes to save them! You're all to meet up in an isolated cave, where an old Chao waits for you with an arsenal of weapons. Afterwards, you'll have to face four dungeons; The Earth Temple, The Water Temple, The Fire Temple, and The Wind Temple. Finally, you'll face off with Chanon and save Princess Chaolda!

Unlike the Zelda games, I feel I'll have to make progression a bit more linear here. I don't think an open world would work very well with a large group of people.
Rules (READ READ READ)
Spoiler:
Let's just get this out of the way: No swearing, no Godmodding and/or bunnying, and try not to have more then 3 or so characters. If you have a plot twist idea, shoot me a PM! I'd love to hear it. I'll control the NPCs.

Now, for a special rule:
Your health is specifically stated, in terms of hearts. You start out with 3, but you can more as you adventure. If you get hit by an enemy, obstacle, or otherwise take damage somehow, you'll lose a heart. Put the number of hearts you have at the beginning if each of your posts in brackets. Example:
"[4/5]
Chlink equipped the iron boots."

I hope that makes sense.
Character Sheet
Spoiler:
Username:
Name:
Color/Tone:
Alignment/Evolution:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
Accepted Characters
Spoiler:
Username: Ciao
Name: Kyle
Age (Chao Years): 2
Color/Tone: Normal
Alignment: N/S/(has not second evolved)
Personality: Kyle tends to keep to himself. He isn't very good at interacting with others, and isn't very social likewise. Shy, nervous, and not often willing to speak up. However, he may be willing to open up if you can get close with him. He is concerned for others' safety. Has a great natural survival instinct.
Bio: In an accident one day, Kyle was dragged out to sea and washed up on a deserted island. Instead of giving up, however, the young Chao taught himself how to swim and hunt fish for food. In the time he was stuck there, Kyle became an incredibly adept swimmer, able to see well underwater as well as hold his breath for very long periods of time. He was rescued by a passing fishing boat about a year and a half later, taken back to society and trying to fit in.
Other: Incredible abilities in the water, but somewhat of a klutz on land. He cannot fly and often trips over his own feet. Has a good sense of survival and can fashion primitive weapons out of sticks and stones.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Re: RP: The Legend of Chaolda

Post by Crash32 »

maybe I do
The Legend of Sonic: Chao of Time
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

Ciao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: When life gives you lemons, ask for oranges.

Post by Ciao »

That's... surprisingly relevant, actually.