Chao RP: The Palaces of the Elements

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
kantu
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: I'm a fire dog. You can't get any cooler than that.

Re: Chao RP: The Palaces of the Elements

Post by kantu »

Pebbles walked over to the cocoon. "Snowy... No, he cant die... The only Time Hero to ever die was Zero, and he was killed by another chap of equal power.
I got a Wii U! Send me a friend request! NN ID: KantuK
I'm gone for a while, and would love to come back soon, maybe around Christmas?
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Destiny felt a sore form in her throat at the mention of Zero, and she sighed. "Y-Yeah... But why Snowy? What happened to him just now...?"
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
kantu
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by kantu »

Pebbles picked up a piece of the cocoon and moved it in his paws, sniffing it. "Hmm." He stood up. I knew this would happen."
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro squealed quitely."Snowy.....W-what happened to him?! How could it happen?" He excaimed running up to the spot the cacoon layed."Maybe...maybe he's still here....maybe we missed him.Maybe,maybe,maybe..."He quieted as he searched the ground but stopped once he realized it was pointless.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Destiny looked off, as if looking at the other's desperate attempts at finding Snowy hurt her. "Guys... H-He's not there..." she told them sadly.

Xale watched Pebbles, looking confused.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Ciao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: When life gives you lemons, ask for oranges.

Post by Ciao »

Arizona picked up a piece of the cacoon.
"it's blue," he said. "If your friend was dead, it'd be pink or grey, right?"
He looked up and chuckled. "I've seen this sort of thing before," he mused. "He's probably evolved into a higher plane of existence."
The old chao was totally making this up, but he didn't want anyone to get side tracked. "He's fine," he assured.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

Milo managed to go to the Maze with ease with the use of his Ghost form. However, due to the amount of time he spent on it, he's stuck in his ghost form which leads to numbness on his body until he either sleeps or gets healed with supernatural remedies. He can still however, fly and go through objects of low mass and volume like thin walls and sand, cement, dirt, etc. He sneaked behind Arizona and exclaimed the following, "Yeah, he is. Destiny, you will soon be able to see him, but not in his body. But you will. But for now, we have to keep going, who knows, maybe you'll get a clue from someone close to you, Destiny."
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Check out my pecs!

Post by quartzlcc »

(What is Milo an angel of Christ or something?

He's like suddenly appearing to people who are in the middle of doing stuff and spouting prophecy

Seriously what is with all this weird stuff going on. Can we get back to, I dunno, THE PALACES?)
Wrath of Kinto Q - Chao Roleplay! - Click here!
Ciao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Ciao »

((Snowyyyyy, you gotta tell me about these plot twists and stuff before you do them. I thought I clearly emphasized that in the rules.
I'm okay with this particular one about Snowy --mostly because there's no way to take it back,-- but next time just ask.
Also, if Milo can just go through solid objects but is also on the side of the heroes, that's clearly godmodding of some sort. Plus, he just knows everything and where to be, a point which I've stated before that I feel is not within the spirit of things.
Be careful here, I don't want to have to ban anyone for GMing.
Can we get back to, I dunno, THE PALACES?
Please. This is called "palaces of the elements," not "time heroes die and people get sad and stuff."
I don't mean to sound angry, I'm just trying to manage the story.))
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

((yeah snowy, that was inexplicable

as with my plot twist, i'd rather tell ciao after we finish up with the earth palace))

Char stared at what remained of Snowy's cocoon.
"Darn, I owed him for getting me down here in the first place."
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

( Sorry, dude. I did say I didn't have to time to tell you, which I was, since I had a surprise project today all of sudden. I was working under pressure. Again, I'm sorry, It's my fault that characters are suddenly going off task which is the reason why I made Milo gmod to keep your Rp in track before someone else makes another sappy scene and keeps distracting the rp. I was again going to tell you I was going to, but I forgot as I was monitored by my parents every 5 minutes checking if I was doing the research and the project. Sorry, again. I will not do this again. )
Ciao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Ciao »

((Like I said, it's okay. Just make sure it doesn't happen again and all is cool.
Now, everyone, let's focus on the task at hand again. The palace, yes? Er, maze? :thinking: ))
Arizona turned around and saw a ghost. It didn't frighten him. It was, in fact, probably one of the most normal things he had seen all day.
He listened to him speak, and then spoke to the rest of the group.
"Look, I don't know what a time hero is, and I certainly have no idea what just happened, but it would seem your..." he looked the ghost chao up and down, trying to think of an adjective to describe him.
"Your special friend here knows what's up. I'd say we not worry about Slushie or whatever his name is, and focus on our main issue..." Eyeing junior, he turned the group and mouthed the word "him."
He walked back towards the maze, with only one goal on his mind; solving it.
"Hey... didn't that Hannie kid run in there earlier? Is she alright?"

Kyle was terribly confused. Did he just watch someone... die? Or was it evolution? Why was there a ghost? What did this have to do with palaces? He put his paws on his head and rocked it back and forth. He had no idea what was going, and was also scared and confused.
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

Kyle's silly shenanigans had helped Zoey regain some of her courage. As she looked towards the maze before them, a palpable sense of dread overcame her. Lost in her thoughts, she shook her head. We've come this far... She began taking steps towards the maze before turning slightly. She held her hand out towards Kyle.

"Well... Let's go."
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

"Hey, how about we go in in groups? Might help us a lot when we go in there." Char asked the group.
Ciao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Ciao »

Kyle grabbed her hand, a little too tightly, but it at least made him feel confident.
He breathed deeply, and began walking forward with Zoey.
"Tell that to Arizona," Kyle said to Char. "He'll probably..." he looked around. "Hey, where did HE go?"

Arizona was already going through the maze. He had certainly underestimated it's complexity. The hallways seemed to twist in all sorts of directions. Since they were all the same material too, it was hard to keep track of where he was going.
As he moved, the floor underneath him suddenly opened up like a trap door. Luckily, though, he caught the edge and managed to pull himself back up.
"Son of a... it IS rigged," he yelled loud enough for the group to hear him. "Stay on your guard!"
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro looked at milo for a for a few seconds and then Char."Good idea. But one group needs to go after hannie. If anyone would like to follow me to go get her?"He offered, lighting three more sticks and handing one to Electro and one to Zoey.
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

Zoey arranged her right hand somewhat so that the grip between her and Kyle was a bit more comfortable. She reached out her left hand and took the torch quite eagerly. "Thank you. Kyro, isn't it?"
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro nodded."Right. However, i never caught your name. I was uh...a little late you know?"He shrugged.
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

"Name's Zoey." She said simply, and gave a small smile. Holding the torch above her head, Zoey and Kyle slowly entered the maze.
Ciao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Ciao »

Kyle walked through the maze with Zoey and the rest, concentrating on getting through safely. Having heard what Arizona yelled about the place being rigged, he stepped carefully. He especially didn't want to hurt his arm anymore than it already had been.

Al was far separated from the group now, angrily but purposefully stomping through the maze. After his first encounter with a trap door, he decided to watch the floor more carefully. It was pretty obvious where the drops where.
He took a right, which led him to a dead end. Then, he turned around, only to see that the maze behind him had... changed? What was once a right turn now seemed to go the opposite direction, leading to an entirely different section of the maze.

Kyle could hear Arizona cursing off in the distance. His head perked up to listen.
"That no good rotten kid must be changing the maze around me! When I get him, I swear..."
"I hope he's okay...," he sighed.
kantu
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by kantu »

Pebbles had said to Xale when he noticed him "I have no idea."

Later, he ran through the cave humming "Counting Chao" he reached a dead end and began to turn around when a fist made of earth appeared in front of him. "Gah!" He fell back, then smirked. "Piece of cake." He said as an earth golem appeared out from the wall, and Pebbles reached for his hammer behind his back, only to find it wasn't there. His face turned white. "Ah, no." He turned around to go back into the maze, only to find that there was a dead end! Junior had switched the maze around on him and now the golem blocked the way out. "Eek! Help!" He ran around in circles, panicking and giving off a blue glow, giving away his position to the group.

((Also, Ciao, I'm going camping tomorrow for the weekend. So, I might let someone control Pebbles until I'm back.))
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro ran off into the maze in the direction that Hannie had gone. If all went well, he could find her quickly and find the others. But fate may not be so generous today.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

Char shrugged.
"Guess we're all going in alone," he said, walking into the maze and taking a right.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro continued to go down the path."Hannie! Hannie!"He called out, attempting to reach out to her. Maybe she heard him and was headed in his direction? "Gosh, she is fast, and very hyper."He said chuckling as he continued on.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Hannie heard her name being called as she skipped along down a hallway, and she stopped. She turned around and called back. "Huh?" She asked, but then looked around again to find something shiny on the ground just ahead of her. As she went to go grab it, a net dropped down and pulled her up, leaving her dangling in the net. "ACK!"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch