Chao RP: Powered Down

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Thunder Fang! See you never.

Chao RP: Powered Down

Post by Jack Augustine »

Plot: Ever since Zero's somewhat recent, second, demise, Chaos has taken his chance to trick and capture the Time Heroes that remain; Destiny, Electro, Luna, Char, Xale, Lucky, everybody. Trapped deep within a maximum security prison, none of the Time Heroes have the ability to use their powers to escape. If they try, their power is sapped an amount. So in order to escape, Luna and Destiny ask a new generation to help them all out...

Are they up to such a huge task?

Rules

1. No godmodding; powers are fine, of course, but don't let them go overboard.
2. Other than the Time Heroes (for describing what's going on), new characters only.
3. No bunnying, etcetc.
4. Average rules. Including have fun.

Character Sheet (none needed for Time Heroes)

Username:
Name:
A/E/E:
Color and Tone:
Personality:
Bio:
Power and/or Weapon:

My Sheet:

Username: Jack Augustine
Name: Masaru
A/E/E: N/-/-
Color and Tone: Gray Two-Tone, black eyes
Personality: Masaru, unlike his sister, has a personality much like his mother's, Luna. He stays cool in many situations, regardless of the situation. He retains his father's compassion for his friends, of course.
Bio: Masaru was born to Zero and Luna, alongside his sister.
Power: He has the ability to manipulate matter itself, changing it into another form, though this is linked directly to his stamina; the less energy he has, the less he can do this, due to how major this power's potential is.
Last edited by Jack Augustine on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Chao RP: Powered Down

Post by eblu »

thanks for forcing me to join :L

i'll probably have a sheet done soon
CitrusCat
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: I just wanna play video games.

Post by CitrusCat »

((How does one trick a bunch of Chao into being placed into a power-draining prison, may I ask?))
What is my life anymore?
Steam Account: Tangerine (custom URL is "asrielfan")
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

I didn't force you to join, Eboy, I simply stated that Char's a Time Hero.

Citrus, that's simple: Darkness, surround, capture. Get 'em separated.
kantu
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: I'm a fire dog. You can't get any cooler than that.

Post by kantu »

Username: Kantu
Name: Flame
A/E/E: N/P/F
Color and Tone: Red Twotone
Personality: Serious and grim. He is often pessimistic although never seems sad. Just grim.
Bio: He was raised to be a special competition chao, but in his first tournament, an evil group of chao attacked and almost killed Flame, but then the Time Heroes saved him. Unfortunately, the evil chao still did a lot lf damage and killed his family, Flame barely escaping himself. He went on to join a magic circus, where he learned to channel fire. When he saw that Luna and Destiny were hiring Chao to save them, he wanted to show his gratitude, to have some purpose in life.
Power and/or Weapon: As previously mentioned, he can change fire and is immune to any sort of flame attacks.
I got a Wii U! Send me a friend request! NN ID: KantuK
I'm gone for a while, and would love to come back soon, maybe around Christmas?
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

Accepted. We will begin at five members.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Username: NachoThePikachu
Name: Midori
Color/Tone: Regular/Two-Tone
Alignment/Type: Child Chao
Personality: Midori is a rambunctious, curious, and fun child. She's always getting herself into trouble by constantly going and playing around with others. She's not as intelligent as her brother, and her logic is widely child-based. She's very gullible and will fall for anything that is told to her. She gets scared easily and tends to rely on her brother for help. She's bound to ask millions of questions until she thinks she's got a good answer. She loves to be reckless and play pranks.
Bio: Born from the heroic and legendary chao, Zero and Luna. Her and her twin brother are miracles. She's the youngest twin by a minute, and she's proud of it. Since the duo came from a single egg, there was only enough matter room for one of them. Masaru holds the total of BOTH of their matters, while Midori is not made of any. As a result, she's able to shape-shift and change the shape of her appearance effortlessly. Masaru on the other hand, distributes his matter and regains it quickly. He is able to control matter due to this, meaning he is able to change one thing into another whenever he pleases. Midori possesses many of her father's traits, she is speedy and also strong.
Other: Inherited her father's brilliant green eyes. She got a fang from her mother's vampire state, but is not a blood eater.

Not the same exact sheet format, but I showed you this already and I figured it wouldn't be a problem. :3
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: ⍟ Prince Dignity ⍟

Post by ZeroAlpha »

I'm actually uncertain whether to use Eliezer or not; he isn't a new character, but wasn't a Time Hero in Thermal Shock or any other installment in the series to date. Thoughts?

Otherwise, I'll give these RPs another shot. ^^; But please beware that finals in school are next week for me, so until after Friday I might not be as active as I should.
A/E/E: Neutral/Run/Run
Color and Tone: A "mint" chao in coloration. Most notably his eyes are a silver color instead of the standard black. Around his neck is a silver chain that has a piece of quartz attached, and his tail is longer than normal with a kinked pattern similarly to Knuckles.
Personality: Nymphritez - or simply Nymph - can be rather eccentric and impatient, although generally a well-intentioned chao who has a fondness for noise and movement. It is difficult for him to sit still for long periods of time and his attention can be diverted by nearly anything that moves; ironically, his cloud-based abilities down the road are not only slow to conjure when indoors, but are also stationary techniques that require a large amount of focus. More often than not, he will seize most chances to show off in hopes of impressing his teammates or attempt to be helpful, but sometimes his scatterbrainedness becomes a loathsome hinderance and easy way for him to make a situation worse. Nymph genuinely likes to help others and will more often than not go out of his way to assist someone he feels needs help. Nut, of course, is clearly troubled, but ironically he always seems to last on the priority list.
Bio: [WIP]
Power and/or Weapon: [Atmokinesis] - while he can conjure up tangible clouds, they cannot be used to alter the current weather (making it rain, thunder, clear, etc.) in any way. However, they can serve as a substitute for a surface on which to walk and Nymph himself can change the composition of his body into fog for a very short time to surpass small spaces.

Username: ZeroAlpha
Name: Real name unknown; [Nut]
A/E/E: Neutral/Run/Run
Color and Tone: Normal two-tone; he wears a chain identical to his brother's, with a broken piece of peridot that seems to fit onto Nymph's quartz like a locket or puzzle piece. To make him identifiable from any other chao like him, he has a fluffy bang of hair on his head and shares the long-tailed trait with his twin.
Personality: Much less loathsome than his twin brother, Nymph, but given his nickname because his characteristics seem taboo in comparison. Expectedly, Nut is more or less the opposite - he is quieter, reflective, and more responsible as well as more organized. Often, he is the one who gets himself and Nymph out of trouble in the nick of time with precision thinking and problem solving skills, and being so calm that it is rare to see him panic. He often receives a lot of flak for having a non-unique coloration, as well as an unimaginative or unfortunate nickname - depending on the interpreter - and a drab personality in comparison to Nymph, but Nut being unrecognizable in a crowd makes him perform unexpectedly well in camouflage situations. He is so overshadowed by Nymph, in fact, that his presence can easily be forgotten; at times he seems to literally vanish and reappear again, but most blame it on his overall inability to be noticeable.
Bio: [WIP]
Power and/or Weapon: Due to being so plain in comparison to his twin, Nut's power - if he has one - has yet to be recognized. As a substitute, however, his weapon of choice is a long, ornate silver key that he seems to have a special emotional attachment to.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Hey citrus, now may be a god time to use Jillian eh? :3

Username:Keatonlabs
Name:Haduki
A/E/E:N/R/R
Color and Tone:Two tone Yellow
Personality:Born and raised on an island, Haduki is a fast-running scrapper with a snarky 'in-your-face' attitude. She is very rude, and seems to think she can handle anything. She often acts a lot tougher than she can actually prove to be, though she's certainly not weak.
Bio:The youngest of eight boys from the south side of their island, Haduki learned early how to solve problems with her paws. With seven older brothers on her side, fights tended to end before the runt of the litter could maneuver into punching distance, so Haduki trained herselfto run. She ran everywhere, all the time, until she could beat her pack of mad dog siblings to the fray.
Power and/or Weapon: While she usually uses her fists, she is known to use objects around her as a sort of club. This usually is either a bat, stick, pipe, or handle of some sort.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

All accepted, and Nacho, yes, I'll simply modify that to fit my sheet once I'm on a computer.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

Username: SnowyTimeHero
Name: Frosty the Chao
A/E/E: Custom N/R/F
Color and Tone: White Mono-Two-Tone with Sky Blue marks.
Personality: Frosty is very intelligent and independent. However, she can be very loyal and very lazy, however. Frosty also has a secret motherly and girly personality but she mostly keeps it hidden. She's also very confident but very timid around new people or when she's by herself. She is also somewhat scared of the normal scary things like ghosts, demons, etc. whick sometimes drives her to extreme distraction and vulnerability to attacks.
Bio: Frosty appeared in front of house in the deepest parts of a jungle. A young chao saw her and adopted her. She raised her like she was her own and helped her discover her natural gift of Ice/Snow manipulation which meant they had to move somewhere where the temperature wasn't wet, hot and moist as it could affect her mental and physical health. However, on the way there they were attacked by a pack of grey wolves. The adopted mother of Frosty distracted the wolves so Frosty could escape. However, as Frosty climbed a tree, she heard her mother's scream in the distance which caused Frosty to deeply sadden as she knew that her mother had died at the hands of wolves. She decided to head back to her mother's death place only to find a backpack with scrolls and blood stained snow. Frosty picked the backpack and continued going through the snowy area until she found an area with trees and rocks. She managed to make a shelter and when got older she had her own house and managed to control her abilities and learn some fighting moves from those scrolls her mother had left. Frosty however, got tired of being alone so she decided to move to populated area. Right now, she's in a city, living in an apartment by herself. She managed to make friends and joined a group called the Y-Squad. She is the current leader of the said group for unknown reasons to her.
Power and/or Weapon: Cryokinesis/Frigokinesis

There's a secret plot twist involving Frosty and Snowy. Oh, man. I can't wait.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

I just call it Cryokinesis, but in.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

We have over five members...

Can we start soon? :3
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Also, new character.))

Username: NachoThePikachu
Name: Kaigo (Goes by Kai)
A/E/E: Hero/Fly/Fly
Color and Tone: Mint Chao
Personality: Clumsy yet precautious, Kai tries her best to be a good care-taker and helper. She often messes things up in the process of trying to fix them, and usually acts without thinking all that well. She doesn't think things through and is often seen as dumb when doing so. Kai isn't very trustworthy, but she's a sweet gal who tries her best to make friends and protect them.
Bio: When the tragedy happened of the Time Heroes having lost their powers, in a panic, a powerful and graceful chao left her children in the arms of Kai. Kai didn't know exactly why, but as quickly as that chao had come, she had gone. Kai is now stuck with two chao to take care of, with no means of experience to help her. She's trying to find another chao who can help her.
Power and/or Weapon: She has the power of protection, but it only activates in brutally dangerous situations.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

Yes, tomorrow.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Can we start nowww? :D
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

We can start now.

---From here on out OOC must be bracketed.---

"Uuugghhh... Wh... what happened? I just remember darkness, then..." Electro groaned, lifting his head off the stone-cold floor...

----

Masaru was just waking up; he and his sister had gone to sleep together early, a bit earlier than usual. His sister, Midori, was still sleeping. They'd hatched from the same egg, of course, with Midori ending up with none of the matter of the twins. Masaru, conversely, had all of the matter of the two. Neither of them had fully explored the powers this gave them, not yet.

Noticing then that their mother, Luna, wasn't there, Masaru panicked and shook his sister awake. "Midori! Midori, wake up! Our mother's gone!"
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Just beside the duo was Kaigo, her eyes filled with worry and regret. Though she didn't seem to notice that Masaru had awoken.

Midori gave a small yawn, blinking open her small eyes to look at her brother. "Momma? Momma gone?" She asked innocently, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

~~

Destiny was still unconscious, lying cold in the large cage.

Xale had awoken earlier than the others, sharpening his sword against the metal bars. "Where are we? How did we get here?"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Haduki was, as usual, digging around a large dumpster. "Come here you little fiend…"She muttered to herself as she dug. She exclaimed in triumph soon after and came out holding a large Raccoon that had a bagel in its mouth. "Thought you could get away with stealing food from me didn't you?"She said pulling the bagel away and taking a bite out of it. She threw the raccoon back in afterwards and told it to scram. She then walked away with her bagel and continued to eat it as she sat on a park bench, relatively close to the three other chao.

=====================================================:

Kyro was snoring away in his cell. He didn't seem hurt in any way shape or form and chances are he didn't even know he had been captured.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

"Yes, Midori...!" He noticed a stranger. "And there's a stranger, too...!"
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Kai looked over at the kids with a weak smile. "Uh, hi." she said, walking over. "Your... uh, Mom. She told me to take care of you, because she needed to... do something?"

Midori started sniffling. "Momma gone. I no like you!" She cried ta Kai.

The poor girl just sweatdropped.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

"...I'm trapped!" Lucky's voice rang through the prison. Trying to wear the bars down, she only succeeded in wearing her power down...

Electro was trying his strongest blast of electric power to break the bars, but upon collision, he felt his powers weakening...

"My power... I can't blast through with my strongest! I doubt even Zero could blast through with... Blast Burn!"

At the name, the jail shuddered as Chaos spoke. "You will never be freed... From within, the bars will sap your energy at your every attempt of escape... Fuelling my own power to blast apart any descendants or allies of you, the self-acclaimed Time Heroes!"

----

It had been some time since Masaru had seen his father, but he'd known him as a true hero. "Midori, we can try to stop her if she tries something. You know what our mother said!" The words rang in his head.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro smacked his lips."Five more minutes guys…"
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Midori nodded and glared at the newcomer with her shiny green eyes. "Yeah, you don't touch us, lady!" She insisted, staying by her brother's side.

Kai raised her paws and gave an awkward laugh. "Hey hey hey, I don't even want anything to do with you two! Gimme a break!" She crossed her paws and frowned. "I dunno how to take care of kids...!"

~~

Xale grunted. "This isn't time for napping! We gotta find some way to get outta here!" He grabbed at the bars and pulled, but regretted his decision as soon as he suddenly felt weak and collapsed. "U-Ugh... Ow..."
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

Keeping himself beside his sister, Masaru remembered Electro's advice, when he'd come around to see them often.

"In the face of danger, keep sharp; your power will back them down."

He'd meant their strength; Luna and Zero had been strong, and so their offspring would be.