~Chao Rp: The Land of Secrets: Sequel to StLoS~

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Re: ~Chao Rp: The Land of Secrets: Sequel to StLoS~

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Monoka again made an annoyed face at Tanyoku, trying to hear what Marlo was saying to their leader, even though she knew that eavesdropping was bad. 'Discovering this place sounds worth it, my brother might've disappeared to that place, even...'

Ryota nodded, repeating some of the info to himself to try and retain it better. "I see, you've heard a lot. Thank you for sharing that with me, I have to remember that you'll be a handy guy." He hinted towards something but cleared his throat and smiled. "I'm feeling a bit parched, get me my usual would you?"

Fumie nodded. "Of course, what would you mean by it anyways?" She smiled and continued. "Anyways… we were about to give Masumi a call, would you like to come inside with us?"

Masumi nodded and began up her building's stairway, "Come on, Palm. Since you woke me up we better take care of business together so I can remember to get you back later."
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Check out my pecs!

Post by quartzlcc »

"My pleasure, Ryota." Marlo said, bowing low before turning to get a class and filling it from the tab against the wall. He could not help but grin. The words echoed in his head, I have to remember that you'll be a handy guy. He was working his way up; it was his hope and dream to serve powerful people, especially someone like the leader of Hell. In a few moments, he returned to the counter, drink in hand, and settled it upon the counter in front of Ryota.
Wrath of Kinto Q - Chao Roleplay! - Click here!
kantu
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: I'm a fire dog. You can't get any cooler than that.

Post by kantu »

Tanyoku pulled some stolen cash out of his pouch and dropped them on the counter. "I'll have the same."
I got a Wii U! Send me a friend request! NN ID: KantuK
I'm gone for a while, and would love to come back soon, maybe around Christmas?
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

Marlo obliged, getting the same drink for Tanyoku and placing it upon the counter in front of him. He took the cash and pocketed it. "Thank you."
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Ryota gave Marlo a nod of thanks before taking a sip of his drink, in which he smiled genuinely from. "Ah. Good as always." He said to himself, taking the chance to look around at Tanyoku and Monoka along with some of the other chao who were at the bar.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro nodded smiling. "That would be awesome!"

Palm sighed and followed with his arms behind his back. "In that case, i'll be on guard then."

(Im losing it. That or i cant make a good post away from home to save my life.)
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

This is probably dead. You know what, it actually is, I just checked. AH, WELL. I don't care cx

Username:
The Ice Maiden
Name:
危険 (Kiken) //専制 (Sensei) // 悲しみ (Kanashimi)
(Do not judge me for the love of the Japanese language, okay?)
Color/Tone:
Two-Tone Grey // Monotone Blue // Jewel White
Alignment/Evolution:
N/F/P // N/R/S // N/F/F
Personality:
Kiken is a bit of a tough guy, not exactly liking to talk to talk much but he will if he is asked. He's not at all social and is quite bitter towards everybody except for his closest friends. He's been known a bit for being a kind of bully of sorts, and it's true--he is a bit of a bully to some people, and they don't even have to be younger than him. But to those he cares about, he is deathly loyal and can be quite poisonous to any enemy of himself or his family/friends he comes across. // Sensei is a chipper bookworm who likes to read about everything from worms to how the eco-system is run. He's a bit of a smart-guy and a nerd, and is always in the mood to talk, unlike his older brother Kiken. It's very hard for him to stop joking about random things, and even in the most dire situations he can come up with something positive. He's also more likely to cower away from a fight than to try and help out. // Kanashimi is a light, kind-hearted, gentle spirit who loves and cares for everyone and thing that is alive. She hates it when people fight and tries to break them up the best she can, and cries quite easily. It is hard for her to distinguish a joke from a real insult, so she often takes it the wrong way. Either way, Kanashimi can and will stick up for friends if she HAS too. If not, she's more likely to stand by and just watch.
Bio:
Kiken was and still is just a normal guy living in the land of Sky, along with his brother Sensei, while Kanashimi is the same way.
Land/Area:
The Land of Sky for all.
Other:
Guess what, THEY DON'T HAVE POWERS :o
peace out ci
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( You are accepted Beam, and even though this appears to be dead I really hope it isn't. *pokes 'dead' Rp*

I have been neglecting to post here, eheh...))

Fumie gave another smile and nodded as she walked up the stairs to give Masumi a call, hoping that her two friends would come in and help her afterwards.

Masumi laughed gently at Palm's determination and went inside her building to call Fumie.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
quartzlcc
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by quartzlcc »

((I'm still stalking, but I have no real hand in the plot progressing more as of yet, so I'm waiting.))
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro followed Fumie, glad to see she had been seemingly fine in charge of the land of the sky. The place looked nice, aside from whenever chao talked about the land of secrets, and may just be the new home he was looking for, he used to live there after all.