The Time Heroes' Random Aventures~! (Sandbox RP)

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 5 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Re: The Time Heroes' Random Aventures~! (Sandbox RP)

Post by Snowy »

( then they touched buttz and 9 months later kytiny was born )
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

(( You already know that I died because of that...))

Xale's mouth hung open and he blinked in surprise. "...Are you kidding me?? Barely just NOW?? I thought you guys had been together for like, months!"

Destiny blushed and shot a small look at Xale, but turned to Kyro with a smile, holding his paw tightly. She had a feeling things would be different between the two of them now, but she didn't really mind.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro smiled, things had been different for him ever since that final time collapse, but this is gonna a whole new story indeed. "Seriously man, we just, liked each other."

Skia suddenly was sitting on Xale's head."Yeah, im thousands of years old and im still caught up pal. Work on your skills mate."Skia said snickering.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Xale looked up at Skia with a small snarl, tilting his head to the side in hopes he would slide off or something. "Back off dude, i'm a little slow, give me a break."

Destiny just sweatdropped and looked around, clearing her throat. "So, erm, Skia, you haven't seen anyone around by any chance, have you?"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Skia merely floated a couple inches above Xale after he tilted his head. He then pointed in the east direction. "I saw zero, luna, and their kids over that way behind that hill." He told her, snapping and disappearing...

...just to reappear above luna."Hey mates, expect the new couple in a few." He told them aloud looking nowhere in particular.
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Thunder Fang! See you never.

Post by Jack Augustine »

"Oh, that's great!" Zero exclaimed. This was news to him, however; "Couple being?"
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Skia frowned and shrugged."Just wait and see. Or you could play the guessing game till they get here."
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

Sarai was lazily lying in her bed, a slow dribble of drool trickling down her chin and she was snoring loudly. Groaning softly, the chao turned over in her sleep and fell right off her bed. "What? WHAT HAPPENED?" she gasped, peeking out from under her covers only to find she was alone in her room. She exhaled in relief--no reason to panic. She blinked in half-wakefulness, rubbed her eyes, and climbed to her paws. "Good morning world," she said in vague sarcasm as she tossed her blankets onto her bed messily. Knowing Snowy, he probably wasn't awake yet, but what was the harm in going to see? After all, if he wasn't, she could always storm his refrigerator wait. Walking over to the small mirror set up on her wall, she fixed her slightly disheveled quills and exhaled lazily. You gotta admit, girl, you look better today than you have for a while. She smiled vaguely at her reflection. Recently, she had gotten into the habit of staying up for much longer than she was used too, doing random stuff like drawing or writing or forming instead of sleeping, and it made her very unkempt looking. Today, however, she had gotten a full night's sleep and was ready to do...well, whatever was going to happen today. Probably nothing much.
peace out ci
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

Zero shrugged and looked around. Likely they'd be here soon, he thought.

Electro responded with a stronger Spark and a chuckle.

Masaru jumped, not expecting a spark to be so loud.

Lucky sighed, watching Midori. "Kids'll be kids, I guess." she replied with a smile.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

Snowy sighed. He missed Sarai, even though it's only been a day since he saw her. He liked her a lot... He's been thinking about telling her to move in with him or to move in with her instead, but he doesn't want to leave Frosty alone either. Snowy frowned. he hated these kinds of decisions... He sighed again. "Frosty... can I borrow your phone? I need to call Sarai..." He was nervous and Frosty could tell.

Frosty giggled, "Sure, Snowy, just make it short, Milo might call!" She handed Snowy her phone. "You gonna ask her out~?" She teased. Snowy blushed, "Not really... I'm gonna ask her if she wants to move in with us...If you don't mind...". Frosty nodded, "Sure, just don't make babies when I'm around~" She giggled again. Snowy blushed again, his whole head turning pink. "S-Shut up..." He said. "I'm gonna text her instead... You'll make me nervous..." Snowy said as he texted Sarai the following: Hey Sarai... I've been thinking... Do you wanna move in with me? ~Snowy He blushed. "Now we wait..."
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

Sarai had just been walking out of the door to her room when she heard her cellphone beep. She twitched her quills and blinked. Who could that be? she wondered. Closing the door back softly, she darted to the side of her dresser and snatched it up. "Well, lookie here." she said aloud. She was surprised--she had been almost 100% positive he was still asleep. She opened up the text, and smiled. 'Sounds great :)' She texted back. 'The rent's getting to high for my apartment anyway...lol :p' thinking a moment, she began to type again. 'I was just thinking about coming over. Shall we make arrangements when I get there~?'
Sighing, she put down her phone. It would be nice, living with Snowy. She grinned and rolled her eyes as she thought of Frosty, who was bound to have an opinion on the matter. Ah, well. She thought. It's not like it matters much anyways.
peace out ci
RinaLin
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: All Toasters Toast Toast

Post by RinaLin »

Glimmer was flying in the sky, touching the clouds and feeling the rush of wind on her face. She loved going fast, but not fast enough to make her puke. As Glimmer flew she spread her arms and closed her eyes. It was a great stress reliever. After a while, Glimmer had slowed down a bit and looked below her. 'Cool, I see some chao down there. Wonder who they are...'

Mitsuki was resting in a tree. Her paws neatly tucked under her head and her legs crossed in front of her. Mitsuki was humming a tune and slightly swinging her foot to the beat. She occasionally opened her eyes to check her surroundings. Sometimes Mitsuki would get so lost in thought, that she would forget where she was. Sighing, she sat straight up on the branch and looked around.
~Chocolini The Chocolate Pasta~
"Cause it's easy to ignore, till the walls around you shatter. Nothing seems to matter anymore..."
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Just as the young Midori was about to try to make her sparks fly more, she got distracted by the sudden-appearing Skia and grinned to herself slightly, her one fang out as usual. The young girl swiftly regained her normal state and stared at the vampire, tilting her head. "Rawry?" She murmured to herself randomly.

Luna nodded to Lucky before taking in Skia's statement, raising a brow. "A new couple? Something to do with Sky, perhaps?" She took a guess, feeling perplexed by his vague explanation.

Destiny stood up and frowned slightly. "That Skia. Where'd he go off to now?" She hovered a bit and looked around, hoping to spot him. She saw Zero and the others by the hill, and smiled again. "Well, Skia was right about where the others were. Let's go meet up with them."

Xale nodded and began to make his way to where the others were.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

"Over there, Luna! It's Destiny, Xale, and the others!" Zero exclaimed, as they caught his eye. A few heat-sparks shot up into the air out of recognition, showing Destiny and the others that he had seen them. They wove their way through the group to avoid burning anybody.

Masaru turned to face Destiny, uncharacteristically quiet.

Lucky turned to look around at Destiny as well, as did Electro.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

Snowy smiled he forgot however that Sky was coming over so he quickly changed his mind. 'How about we meet up with the others? Sky the pervy is coming over for Frosty... -_-' he texted back.
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

'O-KAY! Let's go meet the others~!' she texted decidedly, and silently gagged to herself. Yuck. she thought. Sky the pervy. Shaking off the uncomfort of her last encounter with him, she put her phone in a small backpack which she hoisted over her shoulder. From there, she headed out.
peace out ci
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Seeing as the others had spotted them, Destiny began hovering towards them faster, a bit excitedly. "Oh boy, it's great to see everyone again!" She exclaimed as they arrived.

Xale nodded in agreement as he followed behind Destiny, smirking to himself slightly.

Midori laughed as Destiny and Xale arrived, running over to them with an excited grin.

Luna turned to nod towards the duo, "how nice it is to see you all here again. We were just about to go looking for you."
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Kyro followed close behind Destiny and Xale smiling. "Hey guys, whats going on here?"He said smiling.

Skia looked at the young Midori and grinned showing his own fangs. "Cute one you got here you two." He told luna and zero.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Destiny nodded in agreement with Kyro's question, and turned to look at Skia and Midori.

Midori eyed the fellow vampire chao and flashed a grin, her single fang more noticeable.

Luna smiled and pat Midori's head as she said, "Thank you, Skia. We're both proud."
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
RinaLin
Brave Chao
Brave Chao

Post by RinaLin »

Glimmer flew down towards the now gathered chao. She landed gracefully on her feet and smiled. "What's up guys?"

Mitsuki saw a bunch of figures in the distance; she squinted to get a better look. She wasn't too far from the group, so Mitsuki decided to fly her way towards the clump of figures. Once she was close enough, she landed on the ground near the group.
"Cause it's easy to ignore, till the walls around you shatter. Nothing seems to matter anymore..."
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

"Very proud. Have you met our son, Masaru, Skia?" Zero smiled, then as an afterthought, added in a light tone, "Say hi, you two."

Masaru turned towards Skia and, momentarily with wide eyes, said, "Hi!"

Lucky smiled, closing her eyes a moment. To think that I'm their aunt... Smiling a bit more at the thought, she opened her eyes again.

Electro looked towards Skia for a moment, then back to Destiny.

[NINE MONTHS LATER, DESTYRO WAS BORN]
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

Snowy grinned, "Welp see ya, Frost, ." He flew out the house, he was flying towards Sarai's apartment while still wearing an apron with a cute little heart and ponies. "...Holit and holit, and holit, and hold it. It's always this spell and it's spelling out 'Stupid'...." He sang, "...It puts the mighty king into a mighty deep sleep, And just who do you think you are? This better not be a coup!" He sang in a higher pitched voice.
The Ice Maiden
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by The Ice Maiden »

"Nice outfit," commented Sarai as she saw him approaching. A humongous grin was plastered on her face, and she was desperately trying to contain laughter. You could tell by the bright red hue her face took on at the moment. "Are you singing Death should not have taken Thee?" she asked, cocking her head slightly. She loved that song, it was just the most fabulous. It was one of the things she and Snowy had in common.
peace out ci
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Skia nodded. "They both look great Zero." He said and then flew over to Glimmer, hovering next to her. "Hey hon, what have you been up two??"
RinaLin
Brave Chao
Brave Chao

Post by RinaLin »

Glimmer hugged Skai. "Nothing much. Just the usual flying to random places. How about you?"

Mitsuki flew above Skia and landed on his shoulders, her paws on is head. "Hey dad!" She smiled.