Chao RP: Life in the Wild Gardens

A forum created specifically for Chao Role-Plays due to high demand by our community.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Nexmaster7
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Would you like a jelly baby?

Chao RP: Life in the Wild Gardens

Post by Nexmaster7 »

Note:This is my first RP post I've made in over 4 years, please forgive me for being a bit rusty and it not looking very good. Any help with making it look better and such would be highly appreciated.

The Wild Gardens. A special type of Chao Garden that does, and doesn't, exist. It is a place where Chao grow up and live their lives in peace without any interaction with other creatures like humans or Mobians. Most Chao that live here are unique, falling into one of four families of Chao; Aqua Chao (The "common" Chao that is found both in the Wild Gardens and in the Normal Gardens), Ignis Chao, Terra Chao, and Aer Chao.
Each of the four families of Chao are able to go through the normal "evolutions" of Neutral, Light (Hero), and Dark. They also have different affinities;
- Aqua Chao are linked with Water and Swimming. Aqua Chao are most commonly found eating sea plants and water-based plants.
- Ignis Chao are associated with Fire and Running. Ignis Chao are known to survive on the stranger, spicy fruits found near the Lava rifts of the Gardens.
- Terra Chao are linked with Earth and Strength. Terra Chao are seen eating earthen plants like carrots and potatoes. Yes, potatoes.
- Aer Chao are linked with Air and Flying. Aer Chao are the stranger ones, found eating special fruit called Sky Berries, which grow on the solid clouds above the Gardens.

Life in the Wild Gardens are much different that the normal gardens. The Chao from an early stage learn quickly to survive on their own. Honing their natural affinity to the elements to protect themselves and the Gardens. Many a long tale have been told that something exists far, far below the Black Wilds. Something that wishes to erase the Wilds in its entirety. A dark and vile entity known only as Corruption. It yearns to destroy all that is living. It is Greed reborn, Wrath incarnate, Gluttony reforged, Destruction given life and form. It's breath - toxic. It's saliva - corrosive. It's touch - destructive. For centuries, it slept, but when Chaos rampaged... it awoke. And now, it's eager to be free once more.
But enough about legends and would-be's... Let get a closer look at you and see which one you are...

:omochao: RULES :omochao:
1. No adult content. Keep this PG-13 at most! I'm talking Indiana Jones PG-13.
2. Please use dice to determine stats in skills. Use a 6 sided die (1 is Rank E and 6 is Rank S) for non boosted skills. Boosted skills (skills that are "naturally" attuned to a Chao) used a 4 sided die (1 is Rank C and 4 is Rank S).
3. Skills will level up, but only every 30 posts of use. (For instance, if someone is swimming and that swimming lasts... 3 posts, it only counts as 1/30. It is like this to prevent people from doing the same action over 30 posts to "power level" their Chao.)
4. Players, if interacting with another, may only infer or guess as to what another character is doing. Unless given written permission, you may not control another player's character.
5. If a player wishes to leave the RP, their Character goes off in search to start another Wild Garden.
_5a. If a player that has left desires to return, their character comes back, not having found a suitable location for another Wild Garden to flourish.

Character Sheet
-----

Name:
Species:
Coloring:
Alignment:
~~~
Swim Rank: (Aqua are automatically at Rank C)
Fly Rank: (Aer are automatically at Rank C)
Run Rank: (Ignis are automatically at Rank C)
Power Rank: (Terra are automatically at Rank C)
------

Characters
------
Nexmaster7's character
Spoiler:
Name: Thistle
Species: Aer Chao
Coloring: Dual Tone (Primary is off-white. Secondary is pastel Yellow.)
Alignment: Hero/Swim/Fly
~~~
Swim Rank: A (rolled a 5)
Fly Rank: A (rolled a 3)
Run Rank: C (rolled a 3)
Power Rank: D (rolled a 2)
###
Last edited by Nexmaster7 on Tue May 26, 2015 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Re: Chao RP: Life in the Wild Gardens

Post by ShadriaFan »

you forgot to go over the types of chao, as well as possibly giving a idea what should the plot be about.
also, dice are a bit harder to come by, espeically the 4 sided dice..seeing as no one seems to play board games involving dice anymore.. would a random number generator set to 4 and 6 work?
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
Nexmaster7
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by Nexmaster7 »

(( :blink: Doh! Knew I forgot something! And yes it would.))
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

I am interested, btw. Don't rush it, take the time to think the plot out and what not :3
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
Nexmaster7
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by Nexmaster7 »

Don't worry, I'll have something solidly formed by tomorrow. As I have said, it's been 4 years or so since I last roleplayed so it's all just coming back slowly.