Off Topic chat, Chatbox, etc

Use this area to post if you need something to do with the forum. Stuff regarding forum discussion will also be here.
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

Should there be a forum for off topic chat, where post count/chao points are not added?

Yes
72%
No
28%

Total votes: 25

Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Off Topic chat, Chatbox, etc

Post by Mooncow »

OK, last time Chao Island was open, we had a chatbox.
I will be implementing this again soon.

There was also talk of a "chat" forum, when post count is not counted, and points are not accumilated. I may add this here, your opinions?
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.
East Chao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by East Chao »

I say you put in the chat box, it would be easier and faster to communicate with others then posting etc, we already have general chat for off topic random chats and topics. Just my thoughts.
Thanks Blade <3
Fusion
VIP
VIP

Post by Fusion »

East Chao wrote:I say you put in the chat box, it would be easier and faster to communicate with others then posting etc, we already have general chat for off topic random chats and topics. Just my thoughts.
Agreed.
Enzo03
Skilled Chaos Chao
Skilled Chaos Chao
Motto: Resident forum dinosaur.

Post by Enzo03 »

East Chao wrote:I say you put in the chat box, it would be easier and faster to communicate with others then posting etc, we already have general chat for off topic random chats and topics. Just my thoughts.
This.
Steam: crazyenzo03 - Discord: Enzo03 #2547
ChaosTiger
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by ChaosTiger »

The Chatbox is good, but if you have to go AFK for too long, you can't scroll up to see what you missed. So a chat forum would probably be a good idea too.
Roar.