How to make youtube video links as images

Use this area to post if you need something to do with the forum. Stuff regarding forum discussion will also be here.
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Cutesy Blue
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Re: How to make youtube video links as images

Post by Cutesy Blue »

I don't really think Red Chao needed all this bad feedback. Yes, It's obvious that this won't get stickied, but It's a good tutorial. Yes, I disagree that this should be stickied, but this shouldn't have been the main argument of this topic. I honestly think that you're all being biased because of his past infamy. If I made this topic, and if I said that this should be stickied, I'm almost positive that the whole topic wouldn't have turned into one big argument of this being stickied or not. Before anyone accuses me of over defending Red Chao, I will admit that Red Chao's responses could've been better, not as witty, and probably would've prevented the argument to go on as long as it did.
Credit goes to Twiddle for the Unsigned Sanctuary avatar.
firetruckz 2 hes bac
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Blazze the cat is hot and sexe

Post by firetruckz 2 hes bac »

firetruckz 2 hes bac
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Blazze the cat is hot and sexe

Post by firetruckz 2 hes bac »

i did it :darkcool: :darkcool: :darkcool: :darkcool: :darkcool: :darkcool: :darkcool: :darkcool:
policecarz
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by policecarz »

you fail at life dilen