Chatbox

Use this area to post if you need something to do with the forum. Stuff regarding forum discussion will also be here.
Warning! This topic is 12 years and 3 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Pastaa~Chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Chatbox

Post by Pastaa~Chao »

I am capable of logging in although I only know if I do by opening the tab in a browser. I can't see the posting nor the visitor list. What is going on, why, and how can I stop it?
Chao Island Roleplay: Rebirth: "I speak with the tones of shadowed viridian (#00BF8F)..."
Tails Doll
Master Chao
Master Chao

Re: Chatbox

Post by Tails Doll »

I may be a little late, but I could have some helpful tips if your problem is still persisting.

Things like this are usually caused by extensions that remove unwanted elements on a page, like ads. Dependent on what type of browser you're using, or what sort of plugins you have (i.e. you need a flash plugin to use flash elements), some features on a website may or may not work. Riku and I were just discussing whether or not the chatbox relied on flash (and we didn't come to any conclusion either.)

The tl;dr version: Just check to see if you uninstalled any key components on your browser, like flash or java. I'm really not sure what the chatbox is reliant on though so you'll just have to go through some trial and error to figure it out.
Sable
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Re: Chatbox

Post by Sable »

The only thing in the chat that relies on Flash appears to be the sound.