Is thare a page for Black Market dynamics?

Use this area to post if you need something to do with the forum. Stuff regarding forum discussion will also be here.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
.:Constella:.
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Is thare a page for Black Market dynamics?

Post by .:Constella:. »

I want to know if there's already a page for all the tech info for the Black Market because i feel as if I could help contribute to the page or if not, make one. thanks! :herosway:
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Is thare a page for Black Market dynamics?

Post by Mamkute »

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. If you mean how often the items change, what items are available, etc. then yes. If you mean something else, than possibly not.

Also, I am not the most inner-tech workings savy person, but I do my best to explain chao stuffs, so this could be something else's domain more, but I will do my best to find it, if it exists.
.:Constella:.
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by .:Constella:. »

yeah sorry for my bad wording haha but I was talking about just item reset time and stuff like that. thank you!
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

Here is the main site link for the Black Market:
http://chao.hippotank.com/sa2b/black-market

Although, I don't see time to reset stock on here, and I do agree that would be a worthwhile inclusion. There is definitely some data on it somewhere in the forums here, though, but that should make a move to the main site.