Chao Expert Team

Use this area to post if you need something to do with the forum. Stuff regarding forum discussion will also be here.
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Chao Expert Team

Post by Crash32 »

What does the Chao Expert Team exist alongside Admins and Mods, and why is Mamkute the only member?
memberlist.php?g=13331&mode=group
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Chao Expert Team

Post by Mamkute »

I was supposed to get around to messaging certain people about becoming apart of said group, but I suck, and am a mixture of lazy and busy. I promise, I will be more active in 2 weeks, but I definitely should gather the members. Thank you.

Anyway, the group is supposed to be seen as a chao help, support, and research group, to gather people that are still very much into chao, and act as a gathering point for research ideas and to show who may be good for new users to ask about chao.
ChaoGardenBuster
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Motto: Know both sides of the story before you assume.

Post by ChaoGardenBuster »

Speaking of groups, I think it would be really useful to have official CI groups for stuff like contributions (for information, pictures, logo designs), modding, projects, etc similar to Sonic Retro. I was thinking about making a modding group myself but I think it would be better noticed if CI were to start it up then I and others just join it after.
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Post by Mooncow »

Groups are exactly what i'm adding. What I want to do with Chao Island now is way beyond what I can handle myself, so I'm looking to increase the "staff" team beyond mods to people to keep the website up to date, produce CI artwork/buttons/icons/logos, combine social media and update them, etc. These will also have a nifty badge on their profile too! Hopefully some users are interested and I will make an announcement later.
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

I would love to make a few graphics myself but honestly I would probably make 1 or 2 then fall out on the plan myself. One can dream though. :wink: